Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 82 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

05.08.2019 10:24
in Ashley Williams in the summer, K Antworten

Matt Tifft has returned to racing 11 weeks after having brain surgery, and he said he felt great heading into Friday nights Camping World Truck Series race.The 20-year-old had surgery July 1 to remove a tumor that was about the size of a half-dollar and was located on the right side near his temple, about an inch into his brain at the deepest point. It was not cancerous but had the potential to grow aggressively.Tifft, who received applause when he was introduced in the pre-race driver meeting, finished 12th.After the surgery, I think the reason I was able to make such a quick return was just the support I had from family and friends and just the motivation to get back to racing, Tifft said Friday, a day after his return to the track for practice. Its one of my favorite things to do and I love racing.I think for having that ability to go out and say, All right, I want to get back in the truck, I [had] the motivation to do that. That really helped along with the recovery process because the days that were hard I could say to myself, OK, next week youll feel a little bit better, a little bit better. Someday youll be back. And, that day was yesterday.Tifft has three starts in the Red Horse truck this year with a best finish of fifth. He also has competed in six Xfinity Series events for Joe Gibbs Racing and has recorded two eighth-place finishes.To get prepared to race and make sure he was OK to compete, Tifft has twice tested a late-model stock car at a North Carolina track in the past few weeks. NASCAR has cleared him to compete.Tifft said he has suffered no ill effects from the brain surgery after his two late-model tests.Every time I got in the car, it was like everything had been way before, Tifft said. [I] did a lot of go-karting as well in between and before the late-model test. I didnt feel anything at all that was different, and I would not be here this weekend if I did not feel like I was 100 percent and ready to go. Maglia Mandzukic Bambino . -- Sergey Tolchinksy scored his second goal of the game 3:56 into overtime as the Sault Ste. Nuova Maglia Juve Chiellini . On Tuesday, Ottawa placed forward Cory Conacher and defenceman Joe Corvo on waivers as trade rumours swirl around the Senators. http://www.magliajuvestore.it/maglia-juve-giorgio-chiellini.html . Calgary scored on the first shift, and Michael Cammalleri scored twice as the Flames cruised to a 5-2 win over the Washington Capitals on Saturday. Nuova Maglia Juve Dybala . Three came down to the fourth quarter while quarterbacks continued to shine in all four games; so important to the overall quality of the game. Prima Juve 2019/20 Maglie Serie A - Paulo Dybala Camicia Corta Bambino Authentic Bianca & Nere .Y. -- Sabres defenceman Tyler Myers had no intention of changing his hard-hitting style before taking part in a disciplinary hearing for his illegal check to New Jersey forward Dainius Zubrus head.Newly-appointed Everton manager Ronald Koeman wasted no time dipping into the transfer window upon his appointment in June. The Merseyside club spent over £45m on Yannick Bolasie, Ashley Williams, Idrissa Gueye and Maarten Stekelenburg, while also managing to keep hold of prized assets Romelu Lukaku and Ross Barkley.Their only significant loss was John Stones, who joined Manchester City in a deal reported to be worth £50m. With the help of our friends at Football Whispers, whose unique algorithm tracks the likelihood of deals being done, here are a few of names who are likely to be linked with a move to Goodison Park this January...Kevin StrootmanCurrent Club: RomaPosition: Centre-midfielderLinked By: Daily MirrorCurrent Football Whispers Rating: 3.6/5Highest Football Whispers Rating: 4.6/5 (15th June 2016)The Mirror are linking Everton with a move for Dutch midfielder Kevin Strootman as manager Koeman looks to prepare for life after 35-year-old Gareth Barry. Strootman was arguably one of the most sought-after midfielders in world football when he signed for Roma in July 2013 for a fee that could potentially rise to €19m. His all-round performances at the heart of the PSV team had many of Europes big clubs pencilling him in as the man to build their midfield around, but it was the Italians who moved first. Everton vs West Ham October 30, 2016, 12:30pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass However, in March 2014 his promising career was put on hold after he sustained a knee injury which effectively kept him out of action for two whole seasons. His stock started to drop and due to the fact it was a recurring issue it meant teams were less inclined to take a chance on the industrious midfielder.The 22-year-old Dutch midfielder has started the current season as though hes a man looking to make up for lost time. Hes started eight of Romas nine Serie A matches and hes been back to his influential best at the heart of the midfield.Of the 599 passes hes attempted, 91.7 per cent of them have been successful. Hes won 52.8 per cent of his duels, and has also had an impact on the attacking side of Romas game. Hes created 14 chances so far this season and has two goals to his name. Strootman and Idrissa Gueye would make quite a formidable pairing for Everton and with a Football Whispers rating of 3.6, it could happen in the future.Soualiho MeiteCurrent Club: S.V. Zulte Waregem (on loan from Lille)Position: Centre-midfielderLinked By: The SunCurrent Football Whispers Rating: 2.3/5Highest Football Whispers Rating: 2.3 (10th September 2016)According to The Sun, Merseyside rivals, Liverpool and Everton are battling it out to sign Lilles Soualiho Meite. The midfielder, currently on loan at Belgian side S.V. Zulte Waregem, has caught the eye with a string of impressive performances and reports suggest parent club Lille are prepared to sell the talented 22-year-old for £6m just three years and 30 first-team appearances after signing him from Auxerre for £1.3m.Everton are in the market for a midfielder despite signing Aston Villas Gueye in the summer, with James McCarthy failing to impress, Ross Barkley being out of sorts and Barry coming to the end of his career. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Meite, who can play as a traditional box-to-box or as a holding midfielder, has been a revelation in Belgium as he helped his side take a surprise lead at the top of the table.Hes the prototypical modern day midfielder with powerful running, the ability to not only spot a pass from deep but execute it with either foot, good positional sense which helps him shield the defence and pick up runnerrs as well as being comfortable in retaining possession when pressed - a necessity in the Premier League.dddddddddddd. In the 959 minutes the 62 combative midfielder has played this season hes attempted a total of 499 passes and completed 80.6 per cent of them. Hes won 13 tackles and has a successful duel rate of 64.8 per cent. If Koeman was looking for Barrys long-term replacement then at just £6m Meite should be near the top of that list. His all-action performances make him an ideal fit for the Premier League. Soualiho Meite (L) is on loan at S.V. Zulte Waregem from Lille Ruben SemedoCurrent Club: Sporting LisbonPosition: Centre-backLinked By: CalciomercatoCurrent Football Whispers Rating: 2.1/5Highest Football Whispers Rating: 2.7 (21st October 2016)Italian media outlet Calciomercato are linking Everton with a move for Sporting Lisbons centre-back Ruben Semedo as the club look for a long-term successor to ageing centre-back Phil Jagielka. Semedo has a €45m release clause in the contract extension he signed with the Portuguese club in March but it is believed Everton are prepared to flex their new financial muscle as they look to secure the centre-back, who is capable of playing as a defensive midfielder, ahead of the likes of Juventus, AC Milan and Napoli. The 22-year-old, who only made his debut for the club in August 2015, has been a revelation so far this season. Hes played in 900 minutes of the Primeira Liga, winning 15 tackles and 60 duels, making 40 interceptions and winning 61.4 per cent of his aerial battles. After bringing in Ashley Williams in the summer, Koeman may look further into the future with the acquisition of Semedo. Ruben Semedo (R) in action against Borussia Dortmund Manolo GabbiadiniCurrent Club: NapoliPosition: Striker Linked By: Football Italia Current Football Whispers Rating: 2.5/5Highest Football Whispers Rating: 4.7 (20th August 2016)According to Football Italia, Everton bid £20m for versatile Napoli front man Manolo Gabbiadini in the summer. The Italian club couldnt get a replacement in so the move was put on hold, but it appears that Everton are keen to revisit this potential deal in January. The 24-year-old, who is capable of playing a variety of attacking positions, is said to want a move for first-team football and Koeman is keen on improving the attacking options he has at his disposal and has earmarked the Italian as a Kevin Mirallas upgrade on the left-hand side. Gabbiadini, who cost €13 million when he signed for Napoli in January 2015, is seen as a squad player for the Serie A side and is said to be getting frustrated with the bit-part role with five of his 10 appearances so far this season coming off the bench. Hes played just the 322 minutes so far this season and has just the single goal to his name. He gets 45.5 per cent of his shots on target, has a 73.2 per cent pass completion rate and wins 40 [er cent of his aerial duels. The left-footed attacker not only offers pace, creativity and goals, but hes also a set-piece expert. It was believed Napoli would be reluctant to sell in January after it was confirmed Arkadiusz Milik would miss months of the season with a knee injury, but Maurizio Sarri has opted to use Dries Mertens up front in recent matches. Manolo Gabbiadini has been linked with a move away from Napoli You can watch Premier League football, plus Englands tour of Bangladesh and the US Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy six months at half price! Also See: Jeffers back at Everton as coach Premier League questions Everton fixtures Get a £10 free bet! ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz