Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

06.08.2019 09:56
owns -- the teams fewest since it managed 1 Antworten

Mohammad Ashrafuls ban from professional cricket will be partially lifted on August 13, allowing him to resume playing at the domestic level in Bangladesh. However, the former Bangladesh captain, who has served three years of his suspension for involvement in match-fixing and spot-fixing in the 2013 Bangladesh Premier League (BPL), will only be eligible to play international cricket from 2018. *BCB cricket operations chairman Akram Khan later confirmed that Ashraful would not be allowed to play the BPL for another to years. Ashraful can play domestic cricket but not franchise-based T20 tournament for the next two years, Akram said.In 2014, Ashrafuls initial eight-year ban was reduced to five years, with two years suspended subject to his participation in a BCB or ICC anti-corruption education and training programme. Accordingly, Ashraful took part in an anti-corruption programme and, during the 2015 BPL, appeared in awareness videos shown to players and officials.A BCB press release in September 2014 had stated that upon production of a certificate of good conduct from the ICC, he will be eligible to return to cricket on or about August 13, 2016. Once the ICC issues the certificate, it is understood that Ashraful will be allowed to resume first-class domestic cricket in Bangladesh as well as non-first-class domestic cricket in other ICC members jurisdictions from August 13.BCB chief executive Nizamuddin Chowdhury said the board was seeking clarification from the ICC on what types of domestic tournaments Ashraful would be eligible to participate in. On whether Ashraful would be able to play franchise-based domestic tournaments in Bangladesh, Chowdhury said, We have sent a letter to the ICC regarding Ashrafuls issue and we will get to know about the details by Sunday. There are a few aspects which we need to know.The BPLs anti-corruption tribunal had, in June 2014, banned Ashraful for eight years and fined him Tk 10 lakh (USD12,500 approx). In September that year, the ban was reduced to five years, with the last two of those years a suspended sentence. The BCB and ICC unsuccessfully appealed against the ban reduction.*1120 GMT August 14, 2016. The story was updated with Akram Khans quote. Lucas Torreira Jersey .C. -- After a listless first half, the Washington Wizards used a big third quarter run to beat the Charlotte Bobcats Bradley Beal scored 21 points and the Wizards used a 17-0 run in the third quarter to take control of what had been a close game and beat the Bobcats 97-83 on Tuesday night. Mesut Ozil Arsenal Jersey . Badenhop was 2-3 with a 3.47 ERA in 63 relief appearances for Milwaukee this season. He is 18-20 in his career with three saves and a 3. http://www.arsenalsoccerproshop.com/Authentic-Rob-Holding-Arsenal-Jersey/ . Irving scored 23 points, Tristan Thompson had 20 points and 10 rebounds and the Cavaliers beat the Denver Nuggets 117-109 on Friday night. Mohamed Elneny Arsenal Jersey . Artturi Lehkonen, Joni Nikko and Ville Leskinen had the other goals for Finland (1-0) while Juuse Saros stopped 28 shots. Tim Robin Johnsgard had the lone goal for Norway (0-2). Emiliano Martinez Arsenal Jersey . LUCIE, Fla. ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Bills receiver Sammy Watkins said his surgically repaired left foot feels fine, and hes ready to play against the New York Jets on Thursday night.Im definitely going to be out there playing, Watkins said Monday, putting to rest concerns he experienced a setback during a 13-7 season-opening loss at Baltimore.I got it checked out, and Im fine, he said, referring to tests conducted on his foot following the game Sunday.I just felt like it was tired, and I just wanted to make sure, Watkins said. So its no particular reason why I did it. I just felt I needed to do it. And if I need to do it again, Im probably going to do it every week.Watkins spoke after attending a walk-through practice session that was closed to reporters. Though its unclear whether Watkins participated, he walked off the field showing no signs of a limp.He spent a few minutes on the sideline flexing his foot while talking to the teams head athletic trainer, Shone Gipson, before making his way to the locker room.I dont know if Im around 100 or 95 percent or whatever, said Watkins, who had two screws inserted into his foot in April to repair a stress fracture. I feel great. I can go out there and compete at the highest level.The playing status of starting left tackle Cordy Glenn is less certain.Without revealing the severity of Glenns injury, coach Rex Ryan said the player hurt the same left ankle that forced him to miss three weeks of training camp.Glenn was not spotted in the locker room following practice. The fifth-year player is Buffalos top-paid offensive lineman after he was re-signed to a five-year, $65 million contract in May.As for Watkins, Ryan said the receiver complained to trainers that his foot felt sore after the game.Well see how he progresses, Ryan said. Im hoping he plays, and well see.The injury concerns come at a time when Buffalos offense managed 160 yards against Baltimore -- Buffalos fewest in a decade.It was a listless performance for a Tyrod Taylor-led attack that returned mostly intact after leading the NFL in rushing last season.Instead, the Bills took a significant step back in combining for just 11 first downs -- the teams fewest since it managed 10 in a 45-3 loss at San Francisco on Oct.dddddddddddd 7, 2012 -- and 65 yards rushing.Taylor was limited to throwing short passes and attempted just one throw beyond 20 yards. It was a 40-yard completion to tight end Charles Clay and only after Taylor scrambled out of trouble.Ryan acknowledged being disappointed with his offense, while noting the Bills have little time to regroup while playing twice in five days.Weve got to come up with something, said Ryan, noting Jets have a strong defense. We have to be a lot better or it can get ugly against this group.Watkins was limited to four catches for a team-leading 43 yards against Baltimore.Watkins said he felt rusty and acknowledged he needs to play better.The Bills were cautious easing Watkins back into practice last month.The injury is the latest setback for Watkins, who hasnt been healthy entering a season since Buffalo traded a first-round draft pick to Cleveland to move up five spots to select him with the fourth pick of the 2014 draft.He was hampered by a rib injury during his rookie season. Last season, he was slowed by ankle and calf injuries.When healthy, Watkins can be a dynamic threat. He closed last season combining for 35 catches for 679 yards and six touchdowns in Buffalos final six games.The Bills added bulk to their offense by re-signing fullback Jerome Felton about 10 days after the ninth-year player was among the teams final cuts.Buffalo initially signed Felton to a four-year contract in March 2015. The Bills, however, used mostly a one-man backfield which led to Felton being used sparingly last season.To make room, Buffalo released fullback Glenn Gronkowski, the younger brother of New England star tight end Rob Gronkowski.Glenn Gronkowski was an undrafted rookie free agent, who played just eight snaps against Baltimore.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz