Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 89 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

08.08.2019 11:05
they need to do it quickly, and Antworten

CHICAGO -- LeBron James and the Miami Heat didnt even give the Chicago Bulls room to breathe, practically squeezing the playoff life out of them to take a commanding lead in their Eastern Conference semifinal. Another effort like this will seal it. James scored 27 points and the Heat nearly matched a franchise record for fewest points allowed in a playoff game, pounding the listless and short-handed Bulls 88-65 on Monday night to take a 3-1 lead in the series. "We worked for it," said Heat forward Chris Bosh. "I never like to say that things are easy." The Heat sure made it look that way, though. The 65 points allowed were only two more than the all-time post-season low for a Miami opponent, and it was easily the worst offensive performance by a Chicago team in the playoffs. Never before had the Bulls scored fewer than 69 in a playoff game nor 10 or less in a quarter during the post-season, but both those marks fell on a night when they were dominated on both ends of the floor. Miami led by 11 at the half and put this one away in the third quarter, outscoring Chicago 17-9 in the period. Now the Heat will try to wrap up the series at home Wednesday night, taking what they hope will be the next step toward a second straight championship. Its hard to believe the Bulls won the series opener the way the past three games have gone. Miami pounded Chicago in Game 2, coming away with its most lopsided playoff victory while handing the Bulls their worst ever post-season loss -- and the Heat continued to roll from there. James had his usual complete game with eight assists and seven rebounds Monday. Bosh finished with 14 points after scoring 20 and grabbing 19 rebounds in Game 3, and the Heat won again despite another quiet night from Dwyane Wade (six points), whose right knee was bothering him again. He appeared to aggravate it on a fallaway jumper during the game but was able to return after getting re-taped. "Its frustrating at times, but you just try to do what you can," Wade said. Norris Cole also struggled with seven points after back-to-back 18-point performances, but the Heat had more than enough in this one. They shot about 49 per cent while the Bulls set a franchise playoff low at 25.7 per cent. Chicago was particularly bad from the outside, going 2 for 17 from 3-point range. The Bulls again were missing ailing Luol Deng and injured Kirk Hinrich (calf), and a team that kept finding ways to win despite being short-handed all season simply appeared to run out of steam, even though coach Tom Thibodeau rejected that idea. "No," he said. "I think the thing is theyre (Heat) a great team. We have to come out with great intensity -- but we also have to make shots." Theres no denying the Bulls have been in a tough spot all year with Derrick Rose recovering from knee surgery and just about every other major player sidelined at some point. Theyve been hit particularly hard in the post-season, too. "Theyre in a tough situation," James said. "Theyve had some injuries and illnesses and whatevers going on. They dont have their full roster, but thats not for us to worry about. They beat a very good Brooklyn team (in the first round) without their full roster." Carlos Boozer had 14 points and 12 rebounds for his fifth double-double in the post-season but was just 3 of 14 from the field. Jimmy Butler scored 12 and Joakim Noah grabbed nine rebounds, but it was a miserable night for Chicago -- particularly Nate Robinson. With Cole and Mario Chalmers harassing him and the big men helping out, he missed all 12 of his shots and did not score. He said he fell hard on his left shoulder on a pick-and-roll at one point, although he couldnt remember exactly when, and had it wrapped in ice afterward. Then he took off the wrapping and threw it hard to the floor. "Go back to the drawing board and figure it out," he said. Richard Hamilton scored 11 points in a rare post-season appearance, and the former All-Star guard made it clear afterward hes not thrilled with his reduced role. "Lot of stuff in life you dont understand," he said. "This (playoffs) is what I was brought here for. To not be able play and help my teammates, its hard, its rough. But I try to stay positive. I dont try to rock the boat." Hamilton said he and Thibodeau have talked. Then, he reiterated, "Its hard to understand." James scored 15 points and Bosh added 12 in the first half to help the Heat take a 44-33 lead at the break, but that doesnt even come close to telling the complete story. Consider this. Miami shot just under 53 per cent, with the Bulls at about 27 per cent. Chicago was also 1 of 11 on 3-pointers, and the only conversion from long range came from Hamilton. "Were kind of putting screws and bandages everywhere. Its frustrating," said Bulls forward Taj Gibson. "Every night and every day." Notes: The Heat and Bulls were well represented on the NBAs all-defensive first team, with James and Noah being selected. ... Thibodeau had nothing to say about the $35,000 fine from the league for comments he made about the officiating in Game 3. Asked if he was surprised by the amount, he said, "Ive got no comment on that. Were just getting ready for Game 4." ... Deng was listed as active after initially being ruled out for Chicago. Hinrich and Rose were inactive. Erik Karlsson Sharks Jersey .S. Open champion Justin Rose birdied the first hole with a blind shot he hit to a foot of the pin, and he stayed in front Tuesday until he completed a 4-under 67 for a two-shot lead over Jason Dufner in PGA Grand Slam of Golf. Logan Couture Jersey .1 million pounds ($61.2 million) on Saturday, giving the beleaguered English Premier League champions a major lift. http://www.officialsharksnhlshop.com/evander-kane-jersey/ . MORITZ, Switzerland -- Fog prevented downhill racers from getting their Olympic dress rehearsal. Melker Karlsson Jersey . Tuesdays surgery at Atlantas Piedmont Hospital was performed by Dr. Xavier Duralde and Hawks team physician Dr. Michael Bernot. Marcus Sorensen Sharks Jersey . -- In a span of seven Washington Redskins offensive plays, Justin Tuck sacked Robert Griffin III four times.As Jose Mourinho becomes Manchester Uniteds new manager, we trace the timeline of events that led to the former Chelsea boss appointment. United appoint Mourinho Jose Mourinho has been confirmed as Manchester Uniteds new manager. December 17, 2015: Mourinho leaves Chelsea by mutual consent. His three league titles, FA Cup, Community Shield and three League Cup wins over two spells make him the most successful manager in our 110-year history, read the official Chelsea statement. But both Jose and the board agreed results have not been good enough this season and believe it is in the best interests of both parties to go our separate ways.December 19, 2015: Manchester United lose a third game in a row, as Norwich secure their first win at Old Trafford in 26 years, sparking speculation in the press that Van Gaal would be sacked. Louis van Gaal asks journalists whether they will apologise to him for the reporting about his future December 23, 2015: Has anybody in this room not a feeling to apologise to me? Thats what I am wondering, says Van Gaal in his pre-Boxing Day press conference. I think I was already sacked, I have read. Or have been sacked. Or that my colleague [Mourinho] was here already. You have to stick by the facts, and when I get calls from Ed Woodward, Sir Alex Ferguson and David Gill, because you are creating something that is not good, that is not the facts, and now I have to answer questions. I dont think I want to do it.December 26, 2015: Manchester United lose for a fourth time in a row. The club doesnt have to fire or sack me - sometimes I do it by myself, offers Van Gaal, before giving his Sky Sports interviewer a long stare. Van Gaal delivers a glare at his Sky Sports interviewer United captain Wayne Rooney had earlier told Sky Sports: We are working hard, we are fighting with the manager to try and get the results and turn this season around.December 28, 2015: Ahead of Manchester Uniteds home game with Chelsea, Mourinho scarves are on sale outside Old Trafford - but his agent, Jorge Mendes, tells Sky in Italy: Mourinho is now in Brazil. Lets see what will happen when he returns. Jose has to feel comfortable because he is the No 1 in the world.Following a 0-0 draw with Chelsea, Van Gaal says: When the players can give such a performance with this lot of pressure then it is not any reason to resign for me. Inside of the club the players are willing to fight for every metre, the manager is willing to fight, the members of staff are willing to fight and the board is very confident in the staff and the manager so it [the negativity] is not inside Manchester United.January 4, 2016: Manchester United end their eight-game winless run with a 2-1 victory at home to Swansea. I shall think that now the pressure is lowering, the performance shall be better every week, says a relieved Van Gaal. Apparently Mourinho did not like to come [to Real Madrid] at this time of the season. Former Real Madrid president, Ramon Calderon January 6, 2016: Former Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon tells Sky Sports News HQ Mourinho was contacted by the club before they made Zinedine Zidane Rafa Benitezs successor at the Bernabeu. Apparently Mourinho did not like to come at this time of the season, he claims.January 17, 2016: United beat Liverpool 1-0 at Anfield, moving within seven points of league leaders Arsenal. Van Gaal says winning the Premier League is not beyond his side. To beat Liverpool is always important. Today it was important because our competitors lost points and when the gap at the top is like this we can overturn that. That is what Im thinking.January 22, 2016: Manchester United deny a report in French newspaper LEquipe that officials from the club held a meeting with Pep Guardiola.January 23, 2016: United lose 1-0 at home to Southampton and newspapers claim Van Gaal offered to resign later that evening - but Sky Sports News HQ reporter James Cooper says no such offer was made. James Cooper reports that Van Gaal did not offer his resignation in the wake of their 1-0 defeat to Southampton The result leaves United with their lowest Premier League points total after 23 games. In only eight seasons in their 138-year history had United scored fewer than their 28 goals after 23 league matches. Im very disappointed that I cannot reach the expectations of the fans, Van Gaal says. They have - or they had - great expectations of me, and I cannot fulfil them, so I am very frustrated because of that.Van Gaal promptly returns to the Netherlands to celebrate his daughters birthday, giving the players a day off from training on the following Monday. Van Gaal has been sacked by Manchester United January 24, 2016: A report in the Independent on Sunday claims Mourinho sent a six-page missive to Manchester United, outlining why he would be the right man to replace Van Gaal.Mourinhos agent Mendes releases a statement saying the claims are absolutely ridiculous and totally absurd and it does not occur to anyone that a coach like Jose Mourinho can write letters to clubs offering their services.January 29, 2016: After an FA Cup win over Derby, Van Gaal says: I liked the performance in the first half, it had a lot of confidence and that is back which is very important.February 1, 2016: Manuel Pellegrini announces he will leave Manchester City at the end of the season and the club confirm Pep Guardiola will be his replacement.Manchester United make no deadline day transfer signings, meaning they did not add any players to their squad during the window.Meanwhile, Mourinho refuses to answer questions from Sky Sports News HQ on Manchester United. Jose Mourinho refuses to answer questions from Sky News Paul Kelso on a potential move to Manchester United February 2, 2016: Manchester United turn on the style to beat Stoke 3-0 at Old Trafford, a little over 24 hours after neighbours Manchester City announce Guardiolas appointment. It was a great performance, Van Gaal tells Sky Sports.February 3, 2016: Alessandro Alciato, a Sky reporter in Italy, tweets: Mourinho - Manchester United: deal close. The derby with Guardiola of City!February 6, 2016: Van Gaal says ahead of his sides Super Sunday clash with Chelsea: There has been such nonsense created about me. I dont believe that there is already a relationship between Jose Mourinho and Manchester United. Mourinho tells Sky Sports in an exclusive interview that he will return to management soon February 7, 2016: In Mourinhos first TV interview since leaving Chelsea, he tells Sky Sports he wants to remain in England, but, despite his family staying in London, he will have to move for his next job. I will be back soon, he says. At Stamford Bridge, a 1-1 draw between United and Chelsea leaves Van Gaals side six points off fourth. The following day Manchester Uniteds share price dipped to its lowest level in more than three yearsFebruary 10, 2016: Four newspapers report that Mourinho has told friends he is convinced the Manchester United job will be his. February 11, 2016: National newspapers report that Mourinho is set to land a three-year, £15m-a-season deal to replace Van Gaal and that he is keen to bring in Atletico Madrid sporting director Andrea Berta. However, Sky sources understand United are happy with Van Gaal as their manager.February 12, 2016: In an interview with The Independent, Van Gaal says he does not believe United have been in contact with Mourinho. I have spoken with [executive vice-chairman] Ed Woodward and I cannot imagine that he and Jose Mourinho have spoken with each other, he said. I think that if they speak with another manager, they would tell me because our relationship is like that. He later claimed the media had been inventing stories. Louis van Gaal and Ed Woodward February 13, 2016: Van Gaal cuts a downbeat figure after United suffer a 2-1 loss at Sunderland, slipping six points off the top four. The Dutchman admits it will be very difficult to finish in the Champions League places - and reckons his sides best route into Europes top club competition will be trying to win the Europa League.February 14, 2016: Former United boss David Moyes warns Van Gaal that failure to qualify for the Champions League is not likely to be accepted. Manchester United need to be there, Moyes tells Goals on Sunday. They are a club of status and want to be at that level, if not more. They want to be winning it if they can, never mind qualifying for it.Newspaper reports also fire a warning, suggesting that dithering by the club could cost United the chance of snaring Mourinho. The Sunday Times claims Old Trafford chiefs have failed to offer Mourinho verbal or written assurances over the job - and that could see the Portugese turn his attention elsewhere.ddddddddddddebruary 18, 2016: United and Van Gaal slump to a fresh low after a humbling 2-1 Europa League first-leg defeat to Danish minnows Midtjylland. The beleaguered boss blames Murphys Law for the defeat - bemoaning a growing injury list - but admits he agrees with fans who chanted how poor their side had been. Van Gaal blamed Manchester Uniteds 2-1 defeat to FC Midtjylland on their growing list of injuries February 20, 2016: Doorstepped by reporters as she leaves a restaurant following a meal with former Inter Milan boss Mourinho, club director Bedy Moratti - sister of ex-Inter president Massimo Moratti - tells reporters Mourinho is going to Manchester.Hes missed as a person, but right now hes happy, hes going to Manchester, she says.February 19, 2016: In an interview with La Stampa Mourinho refuses to be drawn into discussing the specific clubs hes been linked with - but concedes major sides are pursuing his signature. Right now I have respect for every coach at every club, he said. Im not looking for a club, but there are clubs that are looking for me.February 24, 2016: A week later, Mourinho reveals his preference would be to join a new club at the end of the season, so he has the summer to work with his new players and take them through a pre-season. I feel that starting the next season with a new club and project is probably the best thing for me. Jose Mourinho I always feel that its better to wait, not to rush, better to be calm, to wait for the right moment, the right move, he said. I feel that starting the next season with a new club and project is probably the best thing for me.March 15, 2016: After a Premier League defeat to West Brom, a Europa League last-16 first-leg loss at Liverpool and FA Cup draw with West Ham, former Manchester United captain Bryan Robson warns that the club must salvage something from the 2015/16 season. I think [Van Gaal] needs to win something, or at least get United into Europe, thats the least we have to look at, he said. Otherwise, its a huge blow to the clubs prestige.March 18, 2016: Three days on, after Uniteds exit to Liverpool in the Europa League, and Van Gaal hits out at his critics in the press, reminds them of the injury problems hed dealt with this season - but concedes his side was failing to meet their pre-season expectations. I think for four months [the press] have been writing that I shall be sacked, or not? Four months already. Do you think that is logical or normal? said Van Gaal. Expectations can be too high. Our purpose was to reach the top three because we wanted to do a bit better than last year.Yes [we have fallen below expectations], but then you have to analyse the circumstances, how I have to work. I am never feeling that I am under pressure. I do what I have to do. Van Gaal speaks after his sides 3-1 aggregate loss to Liverpool in the Europa League. March 24, 2016: Van Gaal is left out of Manchester Uniteds promotional material for their 2016/17 pre-season tour to China.April 1, 2016: Quizzed on his future and whether hell still be in charge of Manchester United next season, Van Gaal says he will be judged by the clubs board at the end of the campaign. I cannot say [I will be here if we fail to make the top four] because I think the board has to evaluate after the results of this year. I think that is normal and I cannot predict that when I do not know the facts.First you have to see the facts, I have always said that. The results and also the titles or the Champions League positions, you can only say at the May 15 yes, it is like that or like that. Then you have to evaluate the circumstances, how I had to work in the season.I am a rational person. I know that a manager of Manchester United has to win something, but I am still working on that.April 9, 2016: Jose Mourinho tells Sky Sports News HQ that he wants to return to club management this summer - and that a job in England would be his preference. I would prefer a club... I would prefer [to be in England]. Jose Mourinho [Van Gaal] is my friend, I worked with him for a few years. I am always linked with jobs and in the summer I will have a job, but in this moment I can promise you I do not have a contract with any club, he said.I am not in a position to turn [jobs] down, I am in a position to analyse. I am in a position to be open to any club or national team. I have to be honest, if possible I would prefer a club but I must analyse to see what is best for my career and to be back with everything I have. I would prefer [to be in England]. I love the country, I love the football here, my family is very stable and happy. If possible, yes, it would be my first choice.April 19, 2016: Paris Saint-Germain make an approach to Jose Mourinho to become their new manager this summer, according to Sky sources. PSG chairman Nasser Al-Khelaifi is understood to have instigated the approach to Mourinho - via his agent Jorge Mendes - immediately after PSGs Champions League exit at the hands of Manchester City, having grown frustrated at the clubs lack of progress in Europe under Laurent Blanc.April 26, 2016: The future of Louis van Gaal is discussed by Jamie Carragher and Graeme Souness on Monday Night Football. I dont think the Manchester United fans would want him to stay even if they make the top four and win the FA Cup, Carragher said of Van Gaal. Its a major decision. I think if they can get Jose Mourinho I would still do it because hes an upgrade on Louis van Gaal.However, Souness feels the time may have passed for United to bring in the Portuguese. [Mourinhos] got the qualifications, he said. Hes the man if you are looking for someone to come in, stir the pot, get everyone at it and win trophies. Hes your man. But I just feel if it was going to happen, it would have happened before now.April 29, 2016: Sky Sports News HQ understands no agreement has been reached between Manchester United and Jose Mourinho.May 1, 2016: Van Gaal reiterates he is in the midst of a three-year project and, should he leave at the end of his second season, his work would be incomplete. We have a process of three years. I [wanted] to sign for two years, they want three years, not I. I have signed for three years so next year you see me again! Louis van Gaal Of course [the United board] knew it would be hard. That is why they hired me, said the Dutchman. We spoke about that at the start and we have a process of three years. I [wanted] to sign for two years, they want three years, not I.I have signed for three years so next year you see me again!May 9, 2016: Former Manchester United midfielder Paul Scholes criticises the style of play under Van Gaal, following a 1-0 win at Norwich. I think theres a lot of talent in the squad, its probably just the way theyve been playing that hasnt been entertaining enough, Scholes told Sky Sports News HQ.May 13, 2016: A day after Mourinho denies any knowledge about a move to Manchester United, Sky Sports pundit Paul Merson says the former Chelsea boss would be the ideal man to step in should United fail to finish in the top four. I think that will be it, he will be gone, and Jose Mourinho will be the next manager, he said. If they want to get anywhere near where they want to be, they need to do it quickly, and there is no manager that can do things quickly like Mourinho. Manchester United failed to finish in the top four May 17, 2016: Following Manchester Uniteds failure to finish in the top four, Jose Mourinho has been told the Manchester United job is his this summer if the clubs owners decide to sack Louis van Gaal, according to Sky sources.May 18, 2016: Louis van Gaal is booed by some United fans at Old Trafford after the clubs 3-1 win over Bournemouth. The Dutchman says afterwards he understands the reaction - but that the supporters expectations are too high. Of course [I understand the boos], because I have also said that the expectation is very high, especially the fans, he said. They are expecting a lot. But I think these expectations are much too high, and we are a team in transition, and that I have said when I started here. Maybe I have to bring over the message much clearer than I have done. The latest development, with Mourinho set to replace Van Gaal at Manchester United May 21, 2016: Manchester United win the FA Cup for the first time in 12 years and Van Gaal says it is a proud moment for the club and himself. However, within an hour of the final whistle, reports emerge that Jorge Mendes - Jose Mourinhos agent - will be flying to Manchester in the coming days to negotiate a deal for Mourinho to take over as the next United manager.Van Gaal refuses to discuss his future and Mourinho - in London to watch David Haye box - refuses to be drawn on the topic, only saying congratulations to Van Gaal for his FA Cup win. May 23, 2016: Van Gaal is sacked by Manchester United. Mourinho refused to comment on reports linking him with a move to manage Manchester United while leaving the O2 Arena May 26, 2016: Mourinho is appointed as the clubs new manager as he meets Manchester Uniteds executive vice chairman Ed Woodward in a central London hotel to sign his contract. Also See: United appoint Mourinho Mourinho and Man Utd in quotes Mourinhos biggest job? Mourinho mythbusting ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz