Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

12.08.2019 11:48
soon as you get out there, you get Antworten

MADISON, Wis. -- Football is a family business for the Watt clan at Wisconsin.After surviving two knee injuries and a position change, T.J. Watt is ready to show his stuff at outside linebacker in his fourth year with the Badgers.This is 100 percent what I love to do. This is exactly what I want to be, Watt said. I want to be physical. I want to rush the passer and I want to get to the football. Thats exactly what I want to do.Oldest brother and former Badger J.J. Watt is entering his sixth season as a defensive end with the Houston Texans and is a three-time NFL defensive player of the year. Fullback Derek Watt, who roomed with T.J. last year, is preparing for his rookie season with the San Diego Chargers.The 6-foot-5, 243-pound T.J. Watt is expected to make his first college start when Wisconsin faces LSU on Sept. 3 at Lambeau Field.At the end of the day Im my own person. Theyre their own people, T.J. Watt said. But Im definitely looking forward to making my family proud and keeping the legacy going.Watt joined the program in 2013 as a tight end and was redshirted in Gary Andersens first season as head coach. He missed the entire 2014 season after he injured his right knee in training camp. He then injured his left knee early in the spring of 2015 and was moved to outside linebacker last summer where he gradually became comfortable in his new home.The learning curve was real steep at first but toward the end it started coming natural to me, getting more and more reps, he said.After making it through last season injury-free, Watt attacked offseason workouts with a vengeance. He made such an impression on new defensive coordinator Justin Wilcox that he was placed with the No. 1 defense on the first day of spring ball.He works at his craft. Hes a physical, tough guy. Hes got good ability, really good, Wilcox said. Hes talented, big and fast. I just think the skys the limit for him. Im real excited about where hes headed.Watt said that playing spring ball also helped him adjust to his new position. He added that he cant wait to play opposite returning senior outside linebacker Vince Biegel.Weve got the mad man on the other side, Watt said. Were alike. We both like to get after the pigskin and get it. Were going to wreak havoc and destruction.Biegel is also eager to line up with the youngest Watt this season.Like me, hes a bigger linebacker who can get after the quarterback, Biegel said. Hes got great role models in his life with his older brothers. T.J. is going to be a great asset for this defense. Herman Edwards Jersey . Thats not a comment on the suspension that banished the Portland Winterhawks general manager and coach from his Western Hockey League teams bench for most of the 2012-13 season. Clayton Thorson Youth Jersey . The Celtics closed out their first preseason under Stevens on Wednesday night with a 101-97 victory over the Brooklyn Nets, who rested a lot of their lineup including former Celtics Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce. http://www.eaglesrookiestore.com/Eagles-Reggie-White-Jersey/ . Cote was eligible to become a free agent Feb. 15. Cote helped running back Jon Cornish run for a league-high 1,813 rushing yards en route to being named the leagues most outstanding player. Reggie White Youth Jersey ., and Rudi Swiegers of Kipling, Sask., took sixth spot on Saturday in pairs at the NHK Trophy ISU Grand Prix figure skating competition. DeSean Jackson Eagles Jersey . Breaking three of his own world records on his way to winning in Paris, Chan silenced the critics and left the audiences standing in appreciation and awe. MILWAUKEE -- Cincinnati starter Tony Cingrani cant be faulted for expecting a win after limiting Milwaukee to two runs over seven innings. Problem is he ran into Wily Peralta on the best night for a Brewers starter in over two years. Milwaukees wildly inconsistent right-hander tossed a three-hit shutout Tuesday night to give Milwaukee a 2-0 victory over the Reds and the teams first complete game since Yovani Gallardos two-hit shutout on April 5, 2011 -- a span of 407 games that the Brewers said was the longest such drought in major league history. "Cingrani actually threw a better game," Reds manager Dusty Baker said. "He had more strikeouts. But theres only one left-handed hitter in the lineup. He walks (Martin) Maldonado and the only left-handed hitter in the lineup hits a home run. When youre not going too good, these things happen." That left-hander was Logan Schafer, who provided Peralta all the support he needed, driving in both runs with his first career homer. Peralta (6-9), whose start was pushed back from Sunday to give his ailing left hamstring a few extra days of rest, struck out six and walked four. He was aided by two double plays and also picked a runner off first. The Reds also had a runner thrown out at home. "Ive been playing with Wily for a while now, "Schafer said. " Ive seen him that dominant before. It was really fun to watch tonight. He was incredible. It was really fun to play defence behind him today. Im glad we came away with the win." Cingrani (3-1) allowed just two singles in addition to Schafers two-run homer, striking out 10 and walking two in seven innings. Schafer, a last-minute replacement for Norichika Aoki, broke up the scoreless duel in the fifth. Martin Maldonado battled back from an 0-2 count for a leadoff walk and Schafer drove the first pitch 429 feet over the wall in right-centre to put the Brewers up 2-0. "One mistake, well, two mistakes; the walk and then I tried to get a head of Schafer and he jumps me," said Cingrani. "Its frustrating. I thought I did my job." Derrick Robinson was within a hand swipe of putting the Reds on the board in the seventh when he sliced an opposite-field triple into the left-field corner. The ball eeluded left fielder Jeff Bianchi, normally a utility infielder who came on to start the inning as a defensive replacement for Ryan Braun.dddddddddddd Robinson tried to score on the play but was nailed on his reach back slide at home on a perfect relay throw from shortstop Jean Segura. "Of course, as soon as you get out there, you get a tough play," Brewers manager Ron Roenicke said. "I dont remember balls hitting off that railing too often. They dont go up there." The Reds also threatened in the ninth when Joey Votto walked with two outs and advanced on a wild pitch, but Brandon Phillips grounded out to short. "When I walked Votto, I had the feeling they were get let me finish up with Phillips," Peralta said. "When I walked Votto, I just kind of stepped back and said make one pitch at a time and thats what I did." Roenicke said he probably would have pulled Peralta had Phillips gotten on. "It was going to be a bad decision if Phillips got on there," Roenicke said. "That was going to be a tough one." Braun, in the starting lineup for the first time since going on the disabled list June 10, singled in the first inning on the first pitch he saw. He grounded out to short and flied to right before being lifted. "I think I was pleasantly surprised with the way I got through today," Braun said. "Id only taken batting practice a couple times. I hadnt seen any live pitching, I didnt do any simulated games or anything. So, I was definitely pleasantly surprised with the way that today went." NOTES: Aoki was in the starting lineup in right field and as the leadoff hitter, but was a pre-game scratch with left elbow tightness. ... Reds left fielder Chris Heisey left the game after getting hit on the left elbow by a pitch from Peralta in the second inning. X-rays were negative. "He said his feeling didnt come back and thats why we took him out," Baker said. "I dont think hes playing tomorrow." . Reliever Sam LeCure pitched one scoreless inning, extending the Reds bullpen scoreless streak to 23 1/3 innings, spanning eight games. . The victory was only the fifth of the season for the Brewers when scoring less than four runs (5-33). ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz