Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 92 mal aufgerufen
 Drittes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

14.08.2019 09:18
deficits. He has thrown seven touchdow Antworten

AUBURN, Ala. -- Auburn defensive back Stephen Roberts has been charged with attempting to elude an officer and possessing a firearm without a license.Auburn Police Capt. Lorenza Dorsey said Friday that the 20-year-old Roberts was a passenger in a vehicle during a traffic stop and attempted to flee from the officer. The arrest report shows Roberts was arrested Wednesday at 9:53 p.m. and the firearm was a handgun. Both charges are misdemeanors.Auburn spokesman Kirk Sampson says coach Gus Malzahn is gathering all of the facts and will handle the situation appropriately.Roberts has been competing for the starting job at free safety. He started the final four games last season and made 26 tackles.Malzahn has said four players arrested on misdemeanor drug charges in May wont miss playing time. Tim McCarver Cardinals Jersey . Listen to the game live on TSN Radio 1050 at 7pm et. The Raptors traded Rudy Gay, Quincy Acy and Aaron Gray to the Sacramento Kings on Monday, in exchange for Greivis Vasquez, John Salmons, Patrick Patterson and Chuck Hayes. Carlos Martinez Cardinals Jersey . Darren Helm scored on Detroits sixth attempt in the shootout and then Jonas Gustavsson stopped Andrew Shaws shot, lifting the Detroit Red Wings to a 5-4 win over the Chicago Blackhawks on Wednesday night. http://www.authenticcardinalspro.com/cardinals-marcell-ozuna-jersey/ . Pedro scored from a pass by Lionel Messi in the 33rd minute and added two more goals in the 47th and 72nd after Valdes saved his second penalty in four days following his stop in Wednesdays 4-0 over Ajax in the Champions League. Harrison Bader Cardinals Jersey . Murray beat Sam Querrey 7-6 (5), 6-7 (3), 6-1, 6-3 to clinch Britains opening-round victory against the United States on Sunday at Petco Park. "Im proud of the way Im playing just now, because I had to do a lot of work to get back to where I want to be," Murray said after celebrating with his teammates on the red clay court in a temporary stadium in left field of the downtown home of baseballs San Diego Padres. Kolten Wong Jersey . Andrew Luck lost his favourite target and the Indianapolis locker room lost one of its most revered leaders when Reggie Wayne was diagnosed Monday with a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee that will cost him the rest of the season. JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Jaguars coach Gus Bradley fired offensive coordinator Greg Olson over the weekend because he didnt believe the struggling offense was going to get any better under Olson.The Jaguars stumbled through seven games and finally hit rock bottom during the first half of last Thursday nights 36-22 loss to Tennessee. After a thorough evaluation over the next two days, Bradley said he just didnt see any way that Olson could get things turned around.I just couldnt grasp in my mind that the results are going to change if we continue going in this direction, Bradley said Monday. And I just didnt feel like personality- and philosophy-wise the change would take place.When I look at it, we want to play hard, we want to play fast and we want to play together. I didnt see that part. I havent seen that part offensively this year. Thats my philosophy. I wanted to see us play at that level and it seemed at times that it was an offense that grew, with every opportunity, more and more frustrated. I didnt know if that could change.The offense has been borderline nonfunctional at times. The Jaguars are 31st in the NFL in rushing, last in third-down conversions, 26th in total offense and 13th in pass offense. Quarterback Blake Bortles has completed 60 percent of his passes for 1,904 yards and 12 touchdowns with nine interceptions, but he has compiled most of those stats while playing with double-digit deficits. He has thrown seven touchdown passes when the Jaguars have been trailing by 10 or more points.Bortles said he feels responsible for Olsons firing.If I would have played well, better, the way I should, whatever you want to say, there would never be a coordinator switch, he said.The issues go beyond Bortles numbers:The Jaguars have gone 21 consecutive games without scoring a touchdown on their first possession, dating back to Week 2 of the 2015 season;Theyve failed to score points in the first half of three games this season and have scored just 14 points in the first quarter;They are on pace to set a franchise-low in rushing yards (72.6 yards per game).The lowest point of the season was the first half against the Titans.ddddddddddddThe Jaguars managed just 60 yards of offense and three first downs. They crossed their own 31-yard line just once in five possessions and trailed 27-0.After considering all of that and what he learned from sitting in on meetings and seeing how frustrated the offensive players have become, Bradley said he made the decision to fire Olson and promote quarterbacks coach Nathaniel Hackett.Bradley explained his decision to the team on Monday morning and said he made it clear to them that Olson wasnt a scapegoat and that every offensive player and coach is partly at fault for the problems moving the ball and scoring.Its still players [who] have to make plays and we all have to take responsibility, Bradley said. This was not solely Greg Olson. We had MEs [mental errors], we didnt make plays, we dropped some balls, we missed some opportunities.This was everybody involved and I think I made the decision just basically on the direction we want to go from here.Bradley said the decision was his own and wasnt made at the behest of general manager Dave Caldwell or owner Shad Khan.Bradley also said he appreciates the support Khan has given him. Many outside the organization thought Khan would fire Bradley, who is 14-41 in four seasons with the team, after the Titans loss, but he decided not to make a change.I do feel like the message [Khan] feels strongly, both Dave and him, [is] that we can get this done, Bradley said. Whether other people believe, I dont know. I know thats his belief.Ive thought a lot about what I would say to the fans these last couple days and how much I appreciate them, Bradley added. And Im saying, You know what, these are tough decisions we have to make, but its whats best for this organization. And I do believe our fan base needs for us to get this thing going. Were going to compete to do it, and were not going to shy away from difficult decisions to do that. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz