Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 92 mal aufgerufen
 Drittes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

16.08.2019 08:14
are responsible for their sticks. We Antworten

RICHMOND, Va. -- The race to get into the Chase for the Sprint Cup had little drama at Richmond.It had insults. Just not much drama.The underdog Jeremy Mayfields?win-and-in story never developed. The drivers who couldnt have problems had nagging but simple issues rather than full-fledged disasters. The drivers who needed to have great days and good luck had mediocre days and horrible luck, at best.Ryan Newman had about as bad a week as a driver could get. Saddled with a 15-point penalty earlier in the week, Newman knew early in Saturdays race that he probably wasnt going to make the Chase for the Sprint Cup field. Not with the way his car was driving. Not with the somewhat insignificant wholesale changes to the car the Richard Childress Racing team made throughout the race.He had gotten into the top 10 though before tangling with Tony Stewart.And then it was on. Outside the infield medical center, Newman ripped into Stewart, whom he felt (correctly) had cut across his nose on purpose.Him just being bipolar and having anger issues, Newman described as the cause of the wreck.Stewart didnt get too spicy in his responses. The last thing he needs is a war of words with a driver that at least used to be one of his good friends.This is Stewarts last Chase as the sun is about to set on his Cup career. He doesnt need to throw wood on the fire with Newman to distract him from his last chance to win a championship.Unfortunately for Stewart, the whos in, whos out story couldnt overshadow the Newman words.The Chase field was rarely in doubt throughout the race. With 200 laps to go, Newman was 34 points out of the cut, while Chris Buescher was up 16 on David Ragan for 30th.With 40 laps to go, Newman had cut that deficit in half to 17, but he was in the top 10. So he wasnt going to make up much more ground, and Jamie McMurray -- the driver he needed to catch -- was on pace to maintain his spot or at least not lose many. One position on the track is worth one point in NASCAR.Then came the wreck. And all that was left were the words. The drama was pretty much over.Oh, Kasey Kahne had a desperation shot on the green-white-checkered finish as he restarted fourth. But on old tires, he wasnt going to beat the much stronger Toyotas on the front row.That didnt keep McMurray from feeling nervous. He would have been out if Kahne had pulled off the upset.I was totally worried about him, McMurray said. Heading into the last restart, we had fresh tires and I was like, There is nothing I can do about Kasey Kahne right now. Im going to go out and just do the best I can, and if it works out, it works out.It worked out just fine. In the end, Newman finished 43 points off the cut -- maybe making it a little easier for him to stomach the 25 points in penalties during the year. Chase Elliott, who at one point had to pit for a cut tire, ended up with a 48-point cushion, and Austin Dillon was 46 points to the good.[Were] very lucky our tire cut down when it did, was able to get up against the wall and kind of get slowed down before I had a big hit, Elliott said. That was just luck, I guess, and how that worked out. ... Well take it.Buescher finished with a 21-point cushion on 30th even with having contact on a restart that resulted in a cut tire and a green-flag pit stop that at one point put him two laps down.We wouldnt want it to be easy, Buescher said. That definitely was a stressful day. ... It is just a huge weight lifted off my shoulders.I tried not to get too caught up into that early on. It wasnt until that last 50 or 60 laps wanting a little more information.Newman never had to ask for information even before his accident. With his chances to make the Chase dim, being mired between 11th and 20th and then have a speeding penalty, he knew he needed the others to have trouble.The funny thing about racing, though, is things can turn thanks to another drivers mistake or a broken part.Newman didnt have the funny thing happen. He had the racing thing, and he tangled with a driver that he knows drives by a certain code.How many times does he get to run into you before you say, Youve had enough? Stewart said.Stewart didnt have any qualms telling it the way he saw it. He fully admitted he cut into Newman, because if Newman was going to keep running into him, he wasnt going to get away with it.I remember when he has had a lot of stuff on the line and he gets the give and take, but he has never been really one to give back much, Newman said.Stewart wont be giving back much. He will be among 16 drivers doing a heck of a lot more taking than giving over the next 10 weeks.That could create tension. Make that, it should create tension.It should, hopefully, make the Chase better than its regular-season finale. The biggest names -- except for the concussed Dale Earnhardt Jr. -- in the sport are all in the Chase.Those drivers will have to put regular-season issues behind them. Stewart said there is no feud with Newman, that in his eyes, it was over.He is right. Its time for a new season. Let the drama begin. Because NASCAR fans are probably starving for it after Saturday night at Richmond. Anthony Nelson Youth Jersey . -- Five former Kansas City Chiefs players who were on the team between 1987 and 1993 filed a lawsuit Tuesday claiming the team hid and even lied about the risks of head injuries during that time period when there was no collective bargaining agreement in place in the NFL. Ronde Barber Jersey . Halifax beat the Saint John Sea Dogs 7-5 on the strength of two goals apiece from Nikolaj Ehlers, Matt Murphy and Brent Andrews. Jonathan Drouin also scored and had three assists while Zachary Fucale made 17 saves for the Mooseheads (16-8-0), who led 6-1 after two periods. http://www.authenticbuccaneerspro.com/Devin-white-buccaneers-jersey/ .ca! Hi Kerry, Heres an interesting one. I know its common knowledge that all players are responsible for their sticks. We witnessed that when Zack Kassian hit Edmontons Sam Gagner in the face after a missed check. Anthony Nelson Womens Jersey . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. O. J. Howard Womens Jersey . Mats Zuccarello and Derek Stepan scored shootout goals, and backup goalie Cam Talbot earned his second win in two nights as the Rangers shook off a late tying tally and beat the Maple Leafs 2-1 Monday night. LONDON -- One of rowings great modern-day partnerships has ended after two-time Olympic champion Heather Stanning announced her retirement from the sport.The 31-year-old Stanning won the gold medal with Helen Glover in the womens pair at the last two Olympics, extending their unbeaten record that dates to 2011. They were the first British women rowers to win Olympic gold. They also earned two world cchampionships.ddddddddddddStanning will continue to serve in the British Army.Stanning and Glover were one of the most exceptional crews that world rowing has ever seen, said David Tanner, performance director at British Rowing.Glover is set to continue her rowing career. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz