Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 111 mal aufgerufen
 Drittes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

19.08.2019 11:19
challenges posed by MLS, such as the Antworten

(Sports Network) - With the NBA Finals knotted 2-2, Sundays Game 5 between the Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs will be huge in determining the next league champion. Watch pre-game coverage on TSN2, tonight at 7pm et/4pm pt. Then tune in to Game 5 live on TSN and TSN Mobile TV, at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. You can also listen to the action on TSN 1050 and TSN 690. For the defending champion Heat, they carry some momentum after a 109-93 victory Thursday night in Alamo City, but no one in a Miami uniform will be taking Game 5 lightly. "We need to play with the same sense of urgency as if we were down 2-1 or whatever the case may be tomorrow night," LeBron James said on Saturday. "We are excited about the opportunity. We have another opportunity to win on someone elses floor." The Spurs appear to be in a slightly more desperate situation. A loss on Sunday sends them down 2-3 with the remaining two games back in South Beach. "It is a must-win," stated Tim Duncan. "We dont want to go back down there down a game with two games remaining at their house. It is a must-win situation. Obviously we lose this game, were not giving up or anything, but we want to go back up with a chance to finish there. Huge pressure if we have to go back there and try to win two." In Game 4, Miami fans were treated to the Big Three they expected every night. James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh combined for 85 points, 30 rebounds, nine assists, 10 steals and five blocks. It was a somewhat unexpected performance considering the inconsistent play of both Wade and Bosh during this postseason. "We would love to do what we did last game every game. But every game is different," said James. "Every game presents different challenges. We havent been able to string games like that for the Big Three in this postseason. But were still here. Were still in a position to win an NBA championship, and thats whats most important." James was the high scorer with 33 points on Thursday, but the catalyst was Wade. He finished with 32 points and set the tone with his aggression in the first half. Then, when the Heat began to pull away, it was Wade at the center of things. "My team needed a better performance out of me. And mentally I had to change my mind," said Wade, who has battled a knee injury during the playoffs. "But as I said at the beginning of this series, I felt better in this series than I felt in the Indiana series. Its been a plus." With due respect to Wades knee, the majority of health news in this series has focused on the hamstring of Spurs All-Star guard Tony Parker. He was a game-time decision for Game 4 on Thursday with a grade 1 hamstring strain. Parker suited up and scored 15 points and handed out nine assists in 31 minutes. Parker benefited more than anyone from the two days off between Games 4 and 5. "The doctors say it will not change anything if I rest two more days. My hamstring can tear any time now," acknowledged Parker. "So if it was the regular season, I would be resting like 10 days. But now its the NBA Finals. If it gets a tear, its life." Another concern for the Spurs is the regression in the game of Manu Ginobili. He hasnt scored in double figures since Game 1 and is averaging just 7.5 ppg during the Finals. And Spurs skipper Gregg Popovich was effusive as always when asked Saturday about two of his best players struggling. "Im not worried about anything that you just mentioned; theyre fine," opined Pop. Game 6 will be back in Miami Tuesday night. Marvin Jones Jr Lions Jersey . The veteran safety was a starter for the Bengals from 2008-2012. He totaled 41 tackles and three interceptions while starting all but four of the 13 games he played last season. Matthew Stafford Jersey . - Chris Tierney snapped a tie with a power-play goal late in the third period as the London Knights rallied from a 3-0 deficit to beat the Erie Otters 5-3 in Ontario Hockey League action on Wednesday. http://www.lionsfanspro.com/ . Uniteds eighth defeat of a wretched campaign means Liverpool, which currently occupies the fourth and final Champions League place, could go nine points clear of its fierce rival by beating West Bromwich Albion on Sunday. Charlie Adam scored both of Stokes goals at Britannia Stadium either side of Robin van Persies equalizer, with a miserable day for seventh-place United capped by first-half injuries to centre halves Jonny Evans and Phil Jones that forced them off. Kenny Golladay Youth Jersey . After Martin Skrtel put the Reds in front from close range at Stamford Bridge after only four minutes, Hazard hit back in the 17th with a superb strike. Etoo gave Jose Mourinhos team a decisive lead from Oscars back pass in the 34th. Calvin Johnson Jersey . By having more great seasons. Manning was the only unanimous choice for the 2013 Associated Press NFL All-Pro team Friday.Steven Gerrard is not ready to make any decisions on his retirement from football, and is instead focused on lifting the MLS Cup at the end of the season. Gerrard, 35, joined LA Galaxy on an 18-month contract last summer shortly after playing his final game for Liverpool, where he made over 500 appearances.A winner of two FA Cups, three League Cups and a Champions League in his time on Merseyside, but his half-season with the Galaxy ended without a trophy. Gerrard got two goals and three assists in 13 appearances, and the Galaxy, who have won the MLS Cup three times in the last five years, crashed out at the first knockout round of the play-offs with a 3-2 defeat against Seattle Sounders.But with the 2016 season set to kick off on Sunday, Gerrard believes it will be a successful year personally if he can win MLS biggest prize.Win the MLS Cup or go close [is the aim], he told Sky Sports. Last year we went out of the first round of the play-offs, the wheels fell off towards the end of the league campaign. We conceded too many goals and we got a really tricky away tie against Seattle in the play-offs.We need to position ourselves better in the league before it goes to the play-offs then its a bit of a lottery. We need to perform and be consistent in knock-out competition. Gerrard has enjoyed a full pre-season with LA Galaxy Like other stars to have passed through MLS before him, Gerrard admits hes been surprised by the standard of Major League Soccer since arriving in the States.The level is certainly a lot better than people think, Gerrard added. You have an opinion when you watch this game on the eye and its very competitive. Theres some good players in the league, good managers and good tactics.Ive sampled different training sessions at LA Galaxy that Ive never done before so maybe one day I can use different bits and bobs that Ive learnt over here. The 2016 MLS season kicks off this Sunday with Chicago Fire v New York City and Portland Timbers v Columbus Crew live on Sky Sports 1 from 7:05pm Gerrard acknowledges he underestimated the challenges posed by MLS, such as the travel and playing regularly at differing altitude, but says the experience of his first term stands him in good stead.ddddddddddddThere were some shocks and surprises when you go away on the road, Gerrard said.The altitude, the humidity, the length of travel, and obviously getting used to team-mates and new tactics, its a different way of playing. Ill certainly be better for the highs and lows of last season. MLS: Five Brits to watch The British influence keeps growing in Major League Soccer And with an eye on the near future, the former Liverpool captain says he has been enjoying the experience.Im glad Ive done it, Gerrard added. The experience has been good but Ill obviously judge it come the end of the season when Ive done a full season.Hopefully Ill go home with a trophy. It just made sense to me being at Liverpool for that amount of time it was important for me to come out, have a look in and see whats happening at Liverpool.[I get to] sample a different lifestyle and a different life experience. LA Galaxy last won MLS Cup in 2014 Gerrard insists he is in a good place physically heading into his 19th full season as a senior professional, and is not pressed to make a decision on retirement.I dont want to shut any doors and I dont want to make any rash decisions because where I sit now I still feel healthy, Gerrard said.I still feel fit, I still feel like I could play in most levels in the game so where I sit now Im not ready to retire. Will I be ready in 10/11 months time? Well have to wait and see.MLS returns to Sky Sports on Sunday March 6 when Chicago Fire face New York City FC from 7pm and Portland Timbers host Columbus Crew. You can watch both match live on Sky Sports 1 HD. Also See: MLS: Five Brits to watch Gerrards Galaxy fall in Mexico Internationals will join MLS MLS has come a long way ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz