Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

20.08.2019 05:40
country and was the subject of two bids fro Antworten

SILVERSTONE, England -- Maverick Vinales celebrated the first victory of his Moto GP career at the British Grand Prix on Sunday, giving Suzuki its first success since 2007.The 21-year-old Spaniard finished more than three seconds clear of British pole-sitter Cal Crutchlow of Honda to become the seventh different winner in the championship.It feels incredible, for what Ive fought for all the time to come true, said Vinales, who is fourth in the drivers standings. The key was yesterday in the rain because they gave me a bike to be able to be on the front row. Today, we did it.Six-time MotoGP champion Valentino Rossi on a Yamaha completed the podium in the 12th race of the season at Silverstone in central England.Marc Marquez was fourth on a Honda and remains the championship leader, 50 points ahead of Rossi.The race began with a dramatic first lap as Loris Baz (Avintia) and Pol Espargaro (Yamaha) were involved in an incident, prompting the red flag with the two riders needing medical attention.Following the restart, Crutchlow battled past Rossi and Vinales to lead. But Vinales responded to regain first place before easing away, leaving a five-bike race for runners-up spot between Marquez, Rossi, Crutchlow, Andrea Iannone and Dani Pedrosa.With Iannone losing his Ducati with six laps to go when second, Crutchlow was able to edge ahead of Rossi and Marquez to finish behind the victorious Vinales.I had to take a lot of risks because we got the tire choice wrong and I immediately realized wed made a mistake, Marquez said. We chose the soft front tire because thats what we thought was the best before the race.I tried to follow Valentino, who was my main concern in the championship, and then tried to attack him at the end because Id looked after my tires really well. Yeezy Boost 700 Nederland . Two pressure cooker bombs exploded near the finish line of the April 15 race in an area packed with fans cheering the passing runners. Three people were killed and more than 260 injured, including at least 16 who lost limbs. Yeezy Bestellen Nederland . Varlamov made 33 saves and Ryan OReilly had a goal and scored in the shootout as the Avalanche beat the New Jersey Devils 2-1 on Thursday night. http://www.yeezysnederland.com/yeezy-750.html . Down by seven with 90 seconds left in regulation, thats where they looked comfortable. Yeezy Goedkoop Kopen . The 29-year-old Baines has established himself as one of the top attacking full backs in the country and was the subject of two bids from United during the last off-season. Everton manager Roberto Martinez says that keeping Baines at the club is a "massive boost and exciting for the future" because he brings "maturity and football knowledge in a very specialized position on the pitch" and an "infectious and positive influence to the rest of the squad. Yeezy Winkel Nederland . Galatasaray said in a statement on its website Monday that Mancini signed a three-year contract and will be paid 3.5 million euros for the upcoming season, with his salary upped to 4. PITTSBURGH -- Philadelphia Phillies catcher Cameron Rupp said he is feeling fine a day after being hit in the head by a pitch from Pirates rookie right-hander Tyler Glasnow.Rupp was not in the starting lineup Sunday against the Pittsburgh Pirates.Theres no concussion, no anything, Rupp said Sunday. Its probably just a precaution. I think Im available if needed. If you get hit in the head, you probably want to take a little bit more precaution than if it was another part of your body.Glasnows pitch hit the left earflap of Rupps helmet, which Rupp credited with reducing the impact.He went through the Phillies concussion protocol Saturday night and followed up with the trraining staff Sunday morning.dddddddddddd. Carlos Ruiz replaced Rupp after he left Saturdays game and will catch for the Phillies on Sunday.Rupp is the second Phillies starter to miss time after being hit by a pitch this series. Maikel Franco was hit in the wrist on Friday, did not play on Saturday and is also not starting Sunday.I dont believe the kid did it on purpose, Rupp said. It happens. Balls get away from people. But (the Pirates) are known for pitching inside. They start hitting guys, I dont think it makes your teammates very happy. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz