Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

20.08.2019 05:40
them all hard because I want them to, Antworten

SEPANG, Malaysia -- Lewis Hamilton beat teammate Nico Rosberg to the fastest time in the second practice session for the Malaysian Grand Prix.Hamilton held a 0.233s over Rosberg as both drivers completed low-fuel runs on the soft tyres midway through the session. As expected, Mercedes held a comfortable advantage over the opposition, but it was Ferrari and not Red Bull that got closest.Sebastian Vettel finished the session third fastest 0.661s off Hamilton, with teammate Kimi Raikkonen 0.237s further back in fourth. Max Verstappen was fifth fastest as Red Bull used the soft tyres for the first time, but the gap of over a second to Hamilton -- half of which was lost in sector three on the long back straight -- suggests Red Bulls power deficit will be felt more in Sepang than two weeks ago in Singapore.Sergio Perez set the sixth fastest time in the Force India, just edging Fernando Alonsos McLaren by 0.012. Once again, Alonso was running the updated Honda power unit, but the team confirmed that he would use the same engine he used at Monza for the rest of the weekend. By using the new engine in Friday practice this weekend he will be hit with a 30-place grid penalty on Sunday, but on the plus side will be able to use the new engine penalty-free at Hondas home race in Suzuka next weekend.Alonsos effort was enough to beat Daniel Ricciardo to seventh by 0.041s, who in turn was 0.053s ahead of Nico Hulkenberg in the second Force India. Jenson Button was tenth fastest, without the updated Honda power unit, 0.419s off teammate Alonso.Carlos Sainz was 11th fastest ahead of Jolyon Palmer in 12th for Renault. The Williams remained outside the top ten and were split by the Haas of Esteban Gutierrez, who was 0.741s faster than teammate Romain Grosjean in 20th.Daniil Kvyat finished 16th, ahead of Sauber pair Marcus Ericsson and Felipe Nasr. Kevin Magnussen was 19th, following an impressive job by Renault to get him back out on track after his car caught fire dramatically in the early stages of FP1. However, the Danish driver irked former McLaren teammate Jenson Button, who he held up on a flying lap.Manor pair Pascal Wehrlein and Esteban Ocon rounded out the leaderboard in 21st and 22nd. Lance Alworth Chargers Jersey . According to a report from the Winnipeg Free Press, the Bombers will name Acting GM Kyle Walters to the post full time. Antonio Gates Chargers Jersey . The injury bothered Bledsoe in the Suns victory over the Clippers on Monday and he sat out the teams home loss to Memphis on Thursday night. http://www.prochargersteamstore.com/Youth-Kellen-Winslow-Elite-Jersey/ . -- Jonathan Drouin gave Halifax the boost it needed to edge host Sherbrooke Phoenix 3-2 in a shootout in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Melvin Ingram Jersey . After dropping their final six games of December, the Wild opened the new calendar year with four consecutive wins. Following a loss to Colorado on Saturday, Minnesota rebounded the following night to blank Nashville 4-0, but then had the tables turned on them Tuesday. LaDainian Tomlinson Womens Jersey . -- Most satisfying to Russ Smith about No. GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Florida quarterback Luke Del Rio has been exposed to a variety of leadership styles.Between his fathers NFL coaching career -- six stops in 20 years -- and his own collegiate path that includes three schools and four head coaches, Del Rio has seen a little bit of everything. Some good, some bad and enough to know what he wants, maybe even what he needs, to help him succeed.I dont want somebody to pat me on the back, said Del Rio, whose father, Jack, coaches the Oakland Raiders .Good thing, too, since hes playing for Florida coach Jim McElwain, who is often more critical than complimentary of his quarterbacks.He gets after me pretty good, Del Rio said. You can ask guys during practice; hell get after me. I expect it, though. I came here to play for him. I knew what kind of coach he was and is. I never really want to play for a coach thats like `Ah, its OK, get the next one, you know?You understand that as a player, but you want to be held to the standard the coaches set.The 23rd-ranked Gators (2-0, 1-0 Southeastern Conference), who host North Texas (1-1) on Saturday, fell well short of McElwains expectations last season. The offense ranked 112th in the country, and QB play was a big reason for the struggles.Will Grier and Treon Harris threw for nearly 2,900 yards, with 19 touchdowns and nine interceptions in 2015. Grier showed glimpses of talent, but once he was suspended for violating the NCAAs policy on performance-enhancing drugs and Harris took over down the stretch, Floridas offensive efficiency dipped dramatically.Even when Grier and Harris played well, McElwain sounded less than impressed.Hes taken the same approach with Del Rio, who has completed 63 percent of his passes for 576 yards, with six touchdowns and an interception.I try to coach them all hard because I want them to, you know, I want them to bbe successful, McElwain said.dddddddddddd And especially at that position, but really all of them, you know. I dont think Ive done anything different from what Ive ever done.So maybe Del Rio ought to get used to it. After all, if hes going to be criticized after throwing for 320 yards and four touchdowns in the teams SEC opener against Kentucky, then its probably going to happen weekly.Del Rio finished with Floridas most passing yards in an SEC game since Chris Leak threw for 322 against Arkansas in 2004.But it was the throws Del Rio missed that stood out to McElwain. He pointed to two in particular: Del Rio overthrew Antonio Callaway on a skinny post in the second quarter during a drive that ended with a missed field goal; and Del Rio was well short and wide of Freddie Swain on a corner route late in the third quarter. Del Rio bounced back from the second one, tossing his final TD pass three plays later.Two days after the 45-7 victory against the Wildcats, McElwain was still bothered by the pass to Swain and said the one to Callaway was just ridiculous that he missed that throw.That bothers me, McElwain said. But hell see that and hopefully learn from it. ... He just did what he was supposed to do. He did his job. And yet, if he does his job better, which he can, hell hit those throws. And really, it irritates me.Del Rio welcomes the critiques, win or lose, big game or lackluster performance.Theyre going to tell you the way it is, Del Rio said. They expect you to make every play. Like I said, I expect to make play. I definitely left some plays out there. I agree with him. Mechanically, especially, I think I can be more sound. So I appreciate it.---AP college football website: www.collegefootball.ap.org ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz