Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

20.08.2019 05:41
85.8 to 54 on average so far this season, Antworten

Gary Gold has stepped down from his position in charge of the Sharks and will be replaced by Robert du Preez.Gold has been in charge of the Durban franchise for two years but leaves to pursue another exciting avenue in his rugby career.Gary Teichmann, The Sharks CEO, stated: We respect Garys decision to move closer to home to pursue this opportunity and we thank him for his positive contribution and efforts during a period of transition with The Sharks.During this time there have been some Sharks stalwarts who moved on while a young and exciting squad has been assembled, opening up a new phase in our history.In his role as director of rugby, there were many systems implemented that will aid our growth in the coming years. I would like to take this opportunity to wish him and his family the very best moving forward.Gold added: I have had an unbelievably enjoyable two years in Durban, with many highs and a few lows.There is an exciting group of youngsters that are currently in the system, who have great futures ahead of them.I look forward to the next challenge in my career and I would like to thank everyone at The Sharks for the great memories and the wonderful opportunity I was given to be at the helm of a fantastic team,.Teichmann also announced that former Natal and Springbok scrum-half and current Sharks Currie Cup head coach Du Preez,will take charge of the Sharks 2017 Super Rugby campaign.Robert is a true son of KZN (KwaZulu Natal) and is a passionate Sharks man, added Teichmann. Having played here, he understands the culture we want to create and our vision moving forward.We extend our best wishes to Robert and his coaching team as they commence their pre-season training programme on Monday, ahead of the start of next years tournament. Andre-Pierre Gignac France Jersey . Robredo, ranked No. 16, bounced back from an upset loss to Leonardo Mayer in the second round of the Royal Guard Open in Chile last week to down Carreno Busta in 1 hour, 25 minutes. On a day filled mostly with qualifying matches, fifth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain also entered the second with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-2 win over Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia, while Guido Pella of Argentina defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4 to advance. Yohan Cabaye France Jersey . -- Cam Newton pranced into the end zone, placed his hands over his chest and did his familiar Superman pose. http://www.nationalfrancesoccer.com/customized/ . Murray beat Sam Querrey 7-6 (5), 6-7 (3), 6-1, 6-3 to clinch Britains opening-round victory against the United States on Sunday at Petco Park. "Im proud of the way Im playing just now, because I had to do a lot of work to get back to where I want to be," Murray said after celebrating with his teammates on the red clay court in a temporary stadium in left field of the downtown home of baseballs San Diego Padres. Mamadou Sakho Jersey . Tomas Berdych and Radek Stepanek defeated Nenad Zimonjic and Ilija Bozoljac 6-2, 6-4, 7-6 (4) on the indoor hard-court at Belgrade Arena. The victory improved the Czech pairs impressive cup doubles record to 14-1. Lucas Digne France Jersey . LOUIS -- Heading into the final stretch of the season, the issues for the Chicago Bears banged-up defence only seem to be getting worse. SOUTH BEND, Ind. -- Notre Dame coach Muffet McGraw figures top-ranked Connecticut is going to provide the best possible measuring stick to see just how good her second-ranked Fighting Irish are.We need to see where we are. We havent really played a great game, McGraw said Tuesday.Voters in The Associated Press womens basketball poll moved the Huskies (7-0) ahead of Irish (8-0) on Monday, marking the first time 11 years a team lost the top ranking without actually losing a game. The Irish say theyre not concerned.Rankings really dont matter, its really about the best team wins, Irish guard Marina Mabrey said.McGraw said two months ago that this season should be more open in womens basketball because the Huskies looked more vulnerable. The Huskies eked out a 78-76 win over Florida State to open the season, but since then have had little trouble.Notre Dame has outscored opponents 85.8 to 54 on average so far this season, while the Huskies have outscored opponents 81 to 56.9. The Huskies have the more impressive victories with four over Top 25 opponents while the Irish have one.The Irish will have the crowd behind them Wednesday night, which UConn coach Geno Auriemma said will be a challenge.Were going to have to match that. Theyre deep, have a lot of players. Were not so (deep) right now, he said.Auriemma said he was looking forward tto preparing his team to face the Irish.ddddddddddddThats still one of my favorite things to do, he said.The rivalry has grown into the best in womens college basketball, although its been a bit one-sided the past four seasons. The Huskies have won five straight, dating back to beating the Irish 83-65 in an NCAA Tournament semifinal in 2013. Before that, the Irish had won seven of eight.The difference this time around is the Huskies wont have Breanna Stewart, who led the Huskies to four consecutive national championships.They dont have a great player, McGraw said. They dont have that one player like Stewart that can just take over the entire game. I think they have balance -- probably more balance than theyve ever had. You have to guard everybody.McGraw contends the pressure is on the Huskies, who have won 82 straight.Theyve got to keep that going, with however many games theyve won in a row, McGraw said. Theyre No. 1 now, so its a little bit like it was in the past.McGraw said trying to regain the top ranking wont be a motivating factor for the Irish.I dont think were going out to prove a point in that way, McGraw said. But I think were certainly looking at it as a great test for us to see who is No. 1. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz