Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 90 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

21.08.2019 10:37
Teemu Selanne scored the first Antworten

HELSINKI, Finland -- Defending champion Russia was upset 2-1 by France, which shocked a team dominated by NHL and KHL players at hockey worlds on Thursday. Russia lost to a group of mainly French league players, who ended its 13-match winning streak at the world championship. "Its so big for French hockey, its hard to describe," France coach Dave Henderson said. France wasnt good enough to play Russia or the Soviet Union until 1992. It had lost all six previous games, the last 7-2 in 2009. All the goals on Thursday were scored in the middle period. Alexander Perezhogin gave Russia the lead at 6:57, shortly after teammate Aleksandr Radulov missed a penalty shot. France forward Damien Fleury evened the score at 9:52 with a slap shot. Antoine Roussel, Frances lone NHL player, scored the winner at 16:48 when he broke in from the left and backhanded through Vasili Koshechkins legs. Both teams fielded their third-string goalkeepers. Frances Florian Hardy finished with 28 saves, and Koshechkin 17. "It was my first start, an unbelievably good result for us," Hardy said. "I dont know what to say, Im so happy. When I watched the clock with five minutes to play, I thought that this is for real, that it is possible to win. "All the team played an unbelievable game defensively. When the Russian player took the penalty shot and I stopped it, I just followed the puck and that was it." Frances second win in four games gives it a good chance of staying in the premier group at the worlds and an outside chance of making the quarterfinals with a top-four finish in its group. It still has to play the United States, Latvia and Germany. In Stockholm, the Czech Republic beat Denmark 2-1 after a shootout, with Zbynek Irgl scoring on his teams fifth and sixth shots. Zbynek Michalek scored in the last period for the Czechs and Morten Poulsen tied the game with four minutes to go. Warren Moon Jersey . It might not have mattered. While the Dodgers are preparing for the playoffs, the Padres showed their future has promise behind two rookies. Warren Moon Womens Jersey . LOUIS -- Mike Smith is used to facing plenty of shots, so this was nothing new. http://www.titansstoreonline.com/Black-Marcus-Mariota-Titans-Jersey/ . -- Yogi Ferrell orchestrates pretty much everything in Indianas offence. Eddie George Jersey . -- Teemu Selanne scored the first goal of his 22nd NHL season, and the Anaheim Ducks extended the best start in franchise history with their fifth straight victory, 3-2 over the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. Nate Davis Youth Jersey . McPhee said that Ovechkins father Mikhail is in stable condition after having the surgery this week and is no longer in intensive care. "Weve told him to stay as long as necessary with your dad," he said. Ovechkin and his Russian national team were eliminated from the mens hockey tournament in Sochi on Wednesday with a 3-1 quarter-final loss to Finland. LAFAYETTE, La. -- Bryce Washington scored 19 points and grabbed 10 rebounds as Louisiana Lafayette won its eighth straight, beating Louisiana Tech 91-83 on Saturday night.It was the eighth double-double this season for Washington who was 9 of 12 from the field for the Ragin Cajuns (8-2). Frank Bartley IV added 18 points, Justin Miller and Jay Wright had 14 points apiece and P.J. Hardy chipped in 11.Louisiana Lafayette took early command and held on for a 43-31 advantage at the break.Louisiana Tech cut the lead to six, 64-58, with 8:02 to go in the second half but the Ragin Cajuns immediately pulled away again on a Washington layup followed by a Wright jumper and two quick 3-pointers by Hardy to a 74-58 lead with 5:52 left.ddddddddddddErik McCree scored 23 points and grabbed 11 rebounds for the Bulldogs (5-4). Jacobi Boykins added 21 points, all from 3-point range. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz