Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 75 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

22.08.2019 07:53
Cody Kessler is in the NFL concussion Antworten

RENO, Nev. -- Gary Woodlands seven-point lead in the Reno-Tahoe Open sounds a lot bigger than it is in the wild modified Stableford scoring system. Woodland holed out from a greenside bunker for eagle and hit an approach shot from the fairway to 2 inches for one of his six birdies Saturday to take the third-round lead with 37 points at Montreux Golf Club on the edge of the Sierra Nevada. The scoring system awards eight points for eagle, five for eagle, two for birdie, zero for par, minus-one for bogey and minus-three for double-bogey or worse. A late-charging Brendon Steele vaulted into second place with 30 points. He played the last six holes in 7-under par under a traditional format, capping five consecutive birdies with a 33-foot chip-in for eagle on the 616-yard 18th. Woodland, the 2011 PGA Tour rookie of the year who like Steele has one career victory, said he figures it translates into maybe a two-stroke lead heading into a typical Sunday. "Its tough to tell in this format," said Woodland, whose best finishes this year are three ties for 16th at the Phoenix Open, Memorial and AT&T National. "Obviously, if you make birdies, you can move up quickly," the Kansas native said. "Somebody can hole out on a par-5 and all the sudden a seven-point lead vanishes." Just ask Steele, who started the day tied for 24th with 13 points. He had two bogeys with a lone birdie for a net zero points on the front nine but started the back side with a 6-foot birdie putt on the par-4 10th. "Didnt have any points going into No. 10 and I was feeling like I was getting run over," he said. "All of a sudden, things changed and the ball started going in the hole." "I think I was in 50th place going into the back nine, so you can obviously move up pretty quick," said Steele, whose lone PGA victory also came during his rookie year at the 2011 Texas Open. His best finish this year is a tie for sixth at the Phoenix Open. Last year he tied for fourth at the Texas Open, tied for fifth at Phoenix and was eighth at Reno. Beginning with the 518-yard 13th, Steele reeled off consecutive birdie putts of 13, 5, 7 and 6 feet. The streak was in jeopardy when he hit into a bunker guarding the 464-yard, par-4 17th but holed out the sand shot from 27 feet. On No. 18, he drove the ball 364 yards, hit his second shot 246 yards into the rough behind the green, but -- after moving some camera equipment and adjusting his swing because a fence was in the way -- knocked his chip in the hole. "Just trying to hit a good shot. I dont ever really try to hole chips," he said about the dramatic finish that is the best consecutive, six-hole stretch on the PGA Tour this year. The 17 points Steele tallied on the back nine alone equal the best one-day record in the format at Reno, equaling the mark J.B. Holmes set last year and Rod Pampling equaled in Fridays second round. Under traditional play, Steeles card would have read 37-28-65. "It doesnt happen that often. You really have to enjoy it when it does," he said. "I mean, I didnt know what the score even was, but as far as the score goes, its probably the best Ive ever had." David Mathis heads into Sundays round in third place with 29 points, followed by second-round leader Andres Romero at 27, Charlie Wi at 25, Dickey Pride 24 and Rory Sabbatini 23. Stuart Appleby was in a group two more points back at 21. Ottawas Brad Fritsch picked up 10 points for the second straight day, firing five birdies, leaving him in a tie for 19th place with 19 points. Woodland, who claimed his victory at the 2011 Transitions Championship, holed out from a greenside bunker 50 feet away for an eagle on the par-5 second Saturday then chipped in from about 53 feet after hitting his tee shot over the green into the rough on the par-3 seventh to avoid trouble early. "Today was an interesting day," said Woodland, who started the day in second place with 21 points, one behind Romero. "I felt like I hit it really well, I just didnt hit many greens, especially early in the round," he said. "All in all, my short game saved me today." Woodland sandwiched birdies around a bogey on the par-5 ninth when he failed to get up and down out of a greenside bunker and two-putted for birdie on the par-5 13th before his 126-yard approach shot on the 439-yard 15th stopped just 2 inches shy of the hole. He added a 12-foot birdie putt on the 18th to head into Sundays final round ahead by seven points. "All in all, Im going to have to go out and make birdies tomorrow," he said. Yeezy Sko Tilbud .com) - The Montreal Canadiens will try to halt their longest losing streak of the season when they host the struggling New York Islanders in tonights clash at the Bell Centre. Yeezy Boost 350 Norge . Carey Price didnt, but he still came out on top against one of his rivals for the No. 1 job at the Sochi Games. The Anahim Lake, B.C., native was stellar in making 39 saves in his home province and Lars Eller got credit for a bizarre short-handed winner as the Canadiens defeated the Canucks 4-1. http://www.yeezysnorge.com/ . The catch: It needs a lot of money, and it needs it fast. Yeezy Norge Fake . Vaives lawyer Trevor Whiffen claims the former 50-goal man wasnt provided with a copy of the claim beforehand and that he would not have agreed to the allegations made against the NHL had he been asked to review its contents. Adidas Stan Smith Norge . He says so-called TRT is only one problem and he wants to go even further than the ban. "Its about time," St-Pierre told reporters at a promotional event in Montreal on Friday. "I think its a good thing. BEREA, Ohio -- The Cleveland Browns murky quarterback situation may be clearing.Josh McCown is on track to return and start Sundays game against the Jets. Coach Hue Jackson said that McCown has been medically cleared from his broken left collarbone to play.The veteran was a full participant in practice, but Jackson said he wont name McCown the starter until he goes through the full week of practice.Definitely been medically cleared, Jackson said. Well see how it goes the rest of the week and go from there.If McCown starts, it increases the Browns chances to win their first game. Cody Kessler is in the NFL concussion protocol and the only other two quarterbacks are recently activated or signed rookies Kevin Hogan and Joe Callahan.McCowns full practice was his first since he broke his collarbone in a loss to Baltimore on Sept. 18. He has been doing limited work in practice the previous two weeks, but was cleared to play this week.Obviously the doctors and everybody wouldnt allow me to be out there if we werent going in the right direction, McCown said.Jackson has been through several midweek injuries this season, so he said he wanted to wait to see how he turns out.Things change, as you guys know, during the week, Jackson said.MMcCown faced the Jets a year ago in the season opener, and guided the Browns on a 90-yard drive.dddddddddddd But on third down he tried to run for a touchdown and was helicoptered in the air. The result: A concussion and a fumble recovered by the Jets in the end zone.In his only start this season, McCown scored three first-half touchdowns and had the Browns ahead 20-0. He played with the injury and the Ravens came back to win 25-20.What he did way back then was a long time ago, Jackson said. Thats why I keep saying we got to work in practice and see where we are. Hes a veteran player who knows how to play, knows our system. Hopefully if hes out there it means hes the best guy standing right now.Jets receiver Brandon Marshall was a teammate of McCowns in 2013 when McCown had one of his better seasons as Jay Cutlers backup in Chicago.Josh is back? Marshall said on a conference call. Thats my guy, man. [Hes] just an awesome man. Awesome quarterback. Hes the example what you want your kid to be.In other injury news, receiver Terrelle Pryor?[hamstring] and cornerback Joe Haden?[groin] again were limited. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz