Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 105 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

23.08.2019 09:34
after impressing at Manor, wh Antworten

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Tennessee Titans coach Mike Mularkey said he encouraged linebacker Avery Williamson to wear cleats Sunday that paid tribute to 9/11 victims and responders and said hed pay the fine if one results.I said, Im going to shoot you straight like I shoot everybody straight: If you dont wear those shoes, Ill be very disappointed in you. Because all I want from you guys is to do things the right way, Mularkey said. And him wearing those shoes is him doing something the right way.If he gets a fine, Im going to take care of that.Coaches and teams are not believed to be allowed to cover the costs of fines, however. The NFL did not immediately respond to a message seeking clarification.Presuming Williamson hasnt been fined for a uniform violation before, he faces a potential fine of $6,076; a past violation would mean a fine of $12,154.Mularkey could now be subject to a fine as well.According to NFL policy on fines and appeals: Additional fines may be imposed on team management and coaching staffs for condoning, permitting, etc., violations in this area.The NFLPA and the NFL jointly decided that fine money goes to the NFL Player Care Foundation and the Gene Upshaw Players Associations Players Assistance Trust.Williamson said after Sundays game that he is expecting to be fined. Two police union leaders from the New York area offered to pay the fine, and Williamson said theyd work it out.His agents and marketing representative did not return messages asking who at the league office had told him hed be fined if he wore the shoes.New York Giants receivers Odell Beckham Jr. and Victor Cruz also face potential fines for wearing cleats Sunday in honor of 9/11 victims. Anfernee Simons Blazers Jersey . The 25-year-old Japanese star has officially been posted by his club team, the Rakuten Golden Eagles. C.J. McCollum Blazers Jersey . For the Wild it was their first win of the season and they now have a record of 1-1-2 while the Jets fall to 2-2. Jets start a six game home stand Friday with another divisional game, home to the Dallas Stars. http://www.blazersteamofficial.com/Gary-Trent-Jr-Blazers-Jersey/ .35 million, one-year contract that avoided salary arbitration. Plouffe batted .254 with 14 home runs and 52 RBIs in 477 at-bats last season, his second as a regular in the lineup. Bill Walton Blazers Jersey . Olli Jokinen, Mark Scheifele, and Bryan Little each had a goal and an assist as Winnipeg won 5-2, handing Calgary its record-setting seventh consecutive loss on home ice. Jusuf Nurkic Jersey . The Vancouver coach and an announced sellout crowd of 18,910 watched in dismay as the Canucks lost 7-4 to the New York Islanders on Monday night by squandering a 3-0 lead in the third period. Esteban Ocon says he and Force India expect to achieve big things together when he joins the team in 2017.Ahead of the Brazilian Grand Prix, Mercedes junior Ocon was confirmed alongside Sergio Perez for next season after impressing at Manor, where he has been since replacing Rio Haryanto at the Belgian Grand Prix in August. It is the next step in a remarkable rise for the French driver after starting 2016 racing in DTM and signed to Renault as reserve driver.Ocon, who has previously tested with Force India, is determined to live up to the teams expectations of him.?When asked what had been the main factor for Force India, he said: I think they believe in me. They think we can achieve great things together and they want a strong driver to replace Nico [Hulkenberg], which is a hard task but I will do my best to replace him in the best way possible.Ocon dismissed the notion he lacks the experience to be successful at a team renowned for out-performing its limited budget year after year.I will do everything I can to just make the best result possible. Everything they ask me, I will do it and even more. I will be tthere in the factory a lot doing simulator a lot.dddddddddddd We already spoke about that and we agreed that without hard work, it wont work. So hard work is needed.For experience, Ive been driving Formula One cars since 2014 and Ive been around the paddock since then. So I feel like Im prepared enough to have this chance.After his move to Force India was confirmed, Renault, who had been linked with the Frenchman for several months, announced it had signed Jolyon Palmer.When asked if Renault had been waiting for his decision, he replied: There was an option of Renault, there was an option of Force India, it was waiting for what everyone wanted. It came like this, I dont know why it came like this, but it did.Though his multi-year contract is between Mercedes and Force India, Ocon insists it was the latter who had the final say to sign him.Force India gave me the opportunity. Mercedes managed my career, but its Force India that wanted me. Mercedes doesnt have power over Force India. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz