Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 90 mal aufgerufen
 Drittes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

26.08.2019 09:59
to us to get used to it, Antworten

Legspinner Graeme Cremer, who led Zimbabwe in the limited-overs series against India in June, has been named captain for the upcoming two-Test home series against New Zealand. Uncapped batsman Prince Masvaure features in the 16-man squad. Opener Vusi Sibanda has been dropped, while a back injury has ruled out fast bowler Tinashe Panyangara.Masvaure had been in form for Zimbabwe A in the recently concluded unofficial Tests against South Africa A, scoring 277 runs from four innings at 92.33, including a century and a half-century.The squad includes allrounder Chamu Chibhabha, who has played 96 ODIs but is yet to make his Test debut. Two others who have debuted in ODIs but are yet to play Test cricket feature in the squad: opener Peter Moor and fast bowler Taurai Muzarabani.Returning to the squad are batsmen Tino Mawoyo - who last played a Test in 2013, and any international cricket in 2014 - and Sean Williams, and fast bowlers Njabulo Ncube and Donald Tiripano. Either Ncube - who played his only Test so far in November 2011 - or Tiripano is likely to open the bowling with Tendai Chatara.Zimbabwes previous Test assignment was 20 months ago, in Bangladesh, when former captain Brendan Taylor was still part of the set-up; Cremer was not part of that squad.Several players miss out from the squad that played in Bangladesh, including long-time limited-overs captain Elton Chigumbura (who had stepped down from the role in January this year) and the two younger Masakadza brothers: Shingi and Wellington. Zimbabwe had lost that series 3-0. Their last Test at home was in August 2014, a one-off game against South Africa, which the visitors won by nine wickets.Zimbabwes series against New Zealand begins on July 28, in Bulawayo. Jerome Brown Eagles Jersey . Down by seven with 90 seconds left in regulation, thats where they looked comfortable. Wilbert Montgomery Womens Jersey . "Jeff is a hard worker who was an important special-teams contributor for us last season," said Stamps GM John Hufnagel. http://www.eaglesrookiestore.com/Eagles-Tommy-Mcdonald-Jersey/ . Meanwhile, there were huge victories for Sunderland and West Ham over fellow relegation rivals, leaving the battle to avoid the drop up for grabs with the bottom 11 teams separated by just six points. Eden Hazard and Fernando Torres scored second-half goals to seal a fourth straight victory for Chelsea, which climbed above Arsenal and Manchester City in the standings ahead of their games on Monday and Sunday respectively. Seth Joyner Youth Jersey . Howard Ganz, an MLB lawyer, said in a letter to U.S. District Judge Edgardo Ramos that Rodriguezs claims do not come "remotely close" to what is needed to overturn an arbitration decision in federal court. Mike Quick Youth Jersey . -- Aldon Smith believes he is on the path to being sober for good. YOKOHAMA, Japan -- Cristiano Ronaldo scored late, and then took a shot at FIFAs new video replay system.The Portugal forward put in an injury-time goal Thursday to help Real Madrid beat Club America 2-0 and earn a spot in the Club World Cup final.But after Ronaldo scored, referee Enrique Caceres appeared to ask for confirmation from his video assistant referee that there was no offside. The Paraguayan official then decided that the goal stood without appearing to view a video himself.The television doesnt work, huh? Ronaldo was overheard saying with a laugh as he left the field.Real Madrid midfielder Luka Modric was similarly bemused with the new innovation, which also riled several Club America players.It is a new system, even a new event, and I do not like it very much, Modric said. That is because I think it can cause a kind of confusion and we have not had it explained to us in too much detail.I do not like football with this kind of a system being introduced, added the Croatia midfielder, who was named Man of the Match. I want to focus on the match and play my own football, so my first impression was its not a good system.Zinedine Zidane, the former France great who is now the coach of Real Madrid, was less critical.We need to get used to it. If that is FIFAs policy it is up to us to get used to it, Zidane said. My personal opinion is that it could cause some confusion but FIFAs technical group will make a good decision. It could be better as everything could become clearer.The replay system allows referees to halt games to review footage of game-changing decisions..dddddddddddd They can also rely on information being fed by VARs watching broadcast feeds away from the field.On Wednesday, Hungarian referee Viktor Kassai used video replay for the first time to issue a penalty kick to Japanese champion Kashima Antlers in its 3-0 semifinal win over Colombian side Atletico Nacional.Madrid, which extended its unbeaten run to 36 games on Thursday, will face Kashima in Sundays final. The European champions havent lost in any competition since April 6.Karim Benzema also scored against Club America, taking a pass from Toni Kroos and beating goalkeeper Moises Munoz with a superb shot in first-half stoppage time.Ronaldo, who earned his fourth Ballon dOr on Monday, sent a header off the post in the 26th, and had an open net in the 67th but headed the ball back across the face of the goal.We couldnt really find our rhythm in the first half and the pitch was a bit hard, Zidane said. But we created more opportunities in the second half and I was very happy to see Cristiano score.Madrid has a shot at becoming the first team to win the Champions League, Spanish league, Copa del Rey and the Club World Cup in the same season. It leads the Spanish league, is through to the knockout stage of the Champions League, and is alive in the Copa del Rey.Were highly motivated to win this tournament, Zidane said. We traveled a long way and have jet lag but we are very well prepared in terms of being motivated to win the Club World Cup. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz