Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 81 mal aufgerufen
 Drittes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

26.08.2019 10:00
several times throughout my career. I got be Antworten

8 Number of England openers to score a century on debut after Keaton Jennings made a hundred on the first day of the Mumbai Test. Andrew Strauss and Alastair Cook are the only other England openers to achieve this in the last 50 years. Overall, Jennings is the 19th England batsman to make a century on debut.2009 The previous time an England batsman scored a century on debut - Jonathan Trott against Australia at The Oval. Jennings is the ninth England player to make a debut century away from home and the third in India.239 Test wickets for R Ashwin. He went past Javagal Srinaths tally of 236 to become the seventh highest wicket-taker for India. Moeen Ali was his 237th scalp.107 Previous highest score by a opener on debut against India - Gordon Greenidge in Bangalore in 1974-75. Jennings made 112. Cook (104*) and Alviro Petersen (100) were the only other openers to score a century on debut against India.51 Wickets taken by Ashwin on the first day of Tests - the third most by any bowler since Ashwin made his debut in 2011. The two bowlers ahead of him are both fast bowlers: Stuart Broad (65) and James Anderson (61). The next best among spinners is Nathan Lyon (42).22 Wickets for Ashwin at the Wankhede Stadium in four Tests - the second most for him at any venue. Only at Kotla (23) has he picked up more wickets than at Wankhede, but in three Tests. In his previous Test against England at the Wankhede in 2012-13, Ashwin took 2 for 145 in the first innings.6 Batsmen to score centuries on Test debut in India since 2006 - the most in any country. Of the six four are overseas - Cook, Petersen, Kane Williamson and Jennings. The average of debutants in India is the best among all nations since 2006. Jennings is the fifth batsman to score a century on debut against India since 2010, again the most against any opposition.6 Number of batsmen to score 2000 or more Test runs against India. Cook became the sixth to get there when he reached 19 in the first innings of this Test . Cook is the first England batsman to score 2000 against India; next highest is 1725 by Graham Gooch. 42 Innings taken by Cook to complete 2000 against India - the second most among the six batsmen have 2000 runs. Only Ricky Ponting, who has the most runs against India, took more innings than Cook - 45. Javed Miandad had reached the milestone in just 35 innings, the quickest. Hvor Kan Man Kjøpe Yeezy i Norge .C. -- Charlotte Bobcats coach Steve Clifford said after all of these years in the NBA hes still amazed at some of the things LeBron James does. Adidas Stan Smith Oslo . The incident occurred at 19:56 of the second period of the Kings 4-2 road win over Edmonton on Sunday. Nolan punched Oilers forward Jesse Joensuu in the jaw in front of the Kings goal during a scrum. http://www.yeezysnorge.com/yeezy-boost-adidas-sko-outlet.html . Newcastle dominated in the early stages but City weathered the storm and then raised its game in extra time. Negredo broke the deadlock from close range after a simple move in the 99th minute before Dzeko took the ball round goalkeeper Tim Krul to seal the victory in the 105th. Yeezys Norge . Third-seeded Murray had the easiest path to victory on New Years Eve, barely breaking a sweat during his 6-0, 6-0 win over 2,129th-ranked Qatari wildcard recipient Mousa Shanan Zayed. Yeezy Shop Norge . According to a report from the Winnipeg Free Press, the Bombers will name Acting GM Kyle Walters to the post full time. Australias captain Steven Smith ranked a surprise hiding at the hands of Sri Lanka among the most deflating results of his career, after pledging his leadership would be focused upon improving the national teams record in overseas territory.The 106-run defeat in little more than three days of actual playing time has put Australias No. 1 ranking at risk, being their seventh consecutive loss in Test matches in Asia and first to Sri Lanka in 17 years. Meanwhile a hamstring injury to the left-arm spinner Steve OKeefe means Smith will be relying on the ability of the Victorian spinner Jon Holland to hit the ground running when he links up with the squad in Galle for a match on what is expected to be an even sharper spinning pitch than that seen in Pallekele. A task considered well within the teams capability ahead of the series now looks exceptionally steep.Familiar Australian weaknesses against spin bowling were laid bare by Rangana Herath and his wrist-spinning offsider Lakshan Sandakan, as they shared 16 wickets between them. At the same time batsmen like David Warner and Usman Khawaja were put to shame by an extraordinarily composed innings of 176 from the 21-year-old Man of the Match Kusal Mendis. Smith, too, had reason for self-recrimination, as his charge down the track at Heraths first ball on day two had effectively swung the match.It is disappointing, Smith said. I said before the game that we havent played well in subcontinent conditions for quite a while now. Its something that under my captaincy I want to change. There were glimpses throughout this game that weve improved in some aspects but I think we just let ourselves down a lot as well.I generally play spinners quite aggressively. Ive hit that ball for four or six several times throughout my career. I got beaten on the inside of the bat. Its just suumming it up and making sure I play with a straighter bat if Im trying to go over the top.dddddddddddd I know it looked ugly and it probably didnt look great. For me, its about making sure I still have that intent to score.In expressing sorrow for OKeefes exit, particularly after he had fought bravely alongside Peter Nevill to try to delay defeat on the final afternoon, Smith also spoke optimistically about the skills of Holland. The pair were fellow academy inductees nearly a decade ago, and will need to find quick rapport as captain and spinner to help bring Sri Lankas batsmen to heel.Galle is the biggest spinning place here in Sri Lanka, or so weve been told so its going to play a big part again, Smith said. Jon Holland is a class bowler, hes done pretty well in state cricket and having a left-arm orthodox bowler in these conditions is a must. Hes accurate, he hits a good area and hopefully we can see some of the same as what we saw from Steve and Rangana, with some balls spinning and some balls skidding. Its incredibly hard to play against and Im looking forward to him getting here and having a couple of days preparation with us.He and I went to the academy together so we know each other reasonably well and Im sure hell fit in well around this group. Theres always challenges when youre playing international cricket, especially away from home. Hes going to have to get a game plan and the speeds that he needs to bowl together pretty quickly. Well be working with him to make sure he gets that in and Im really excited for him to join us.Holland for OKeefe is likely to be the only change to the Australian side, with Smith looking for his team to atone for their missteps in Pallekele. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz