Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 89 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

29.08.2019 11:37
er. He received the transplant from his Antworten

Fresh from her semi-final win over Nozomi Okohura of Japan at the Rio Olympics on Thursday, Indias PV Sindhu said she would give my heart out to win the gold.Talking to reporters in Rio, Sindhu said: I hope I will give my best tomorrow as well. First time in the Olympics and also playing the finals tomorrow is a very great feeling. Just one more match to go and I am very, very focused. Let us hope for the best.About the semi-final victory, she said the match was not as easy as the scores indicated. The rallies were not easy...because each rally was going very long, she said.Asked how she managed to transform her game at the Olympics after some poor results earlier in the year, Sindhu said: I have worked really hard...everyones aim is to get a medal at the Olympics and even my aim is that.Coach Pullela Gopichand said it was a very proud moment. What is remarkable is not only the playing part but also, like today, the finishing part, he said. She raced towards the end and then when she got there, she just got stronger and stronger.Before the semis, Sindhu had defeated world No. 2 Wang Yihan of China in straight games. Now, world No. 1 Carolina Marin awaits her in the final.It is going to be a good match, Gopichand said. Maybe Marin holds an edge in terms of the record, but it doesnt really matter. It is a big match and Sindhu has to stay her course and execute the plan. Dominik Hasek Sabres Jersey . Coach Mike Munchak says Fokou stretched ligaments in his left knee Oct. 13 against Seattle, which could keep out up to five weeks even though the linebacker didnt need surgery. Kyle Okposo Jersey . Already owning gold from competition in Vancouver in 2010, Loch posted a combined four-run time of 3:27.526. That included a track-record third run of 51. http://www.sabresteamstoreonline.com/authentic-rick-martin-sabres-jersey/ . - After leading the Saints to a fourth playoff appearance in five seasons, Drew Brees expressed confidence in the direction of his team and, perhaps more importantly, showed a willingness to listen to contract proposals if the team needs his help getting under the NFLs salary cap. Zemgus Girgensons Jersey .com) - The Chicago Blackhawks aim for their third three-game winning streak of the season when they host the struggling Edmonton Oilers in Sundays battle at the United Center. Marco Scandella Sabres Jersey . - Raiders general manager Reggie McKenzie never doubted he would bring back coach Dennis Allen for a third year despite back-to-back 4-12 records. EUGENE, Ore. -- Defending Olympic champion Aries Merritt rushed back from a kidney transplant to be ready for Rio. He wont let Zika stand in his way, no matter how much his doctors object.Qualifying in the 110-meter hurdles at Olympic track and field trials begins Friday. Should Merritt make the U.S. team, he said he wont think twice about racing in Rio even though the mosquito-borne virus could pose a greater risk to him than most because of the transplant.Theyre very, very concerned. Theyve asked me many, times: Have you considered not going? said Merritt, who holds the world record in the hurdles (12.80 seconds in September 2012). Im like, Well, thats not an option. If I make it, Im going.The reason is simple: At 30, he doesnt know if this sort of chance will come around again.Merritt won bronze at last years world championships in Beijing with his kidneys barely functioning because of a genetic disorder. He received the transplant from his sister less than a week later. He had another follow-up surgery in October because of complications.He is still healing.Doctors told me I was supposed to be running maybe next year, not this year, Merritt said. I really dont have that option to skip Olympic Games. Its not something I can skip. ... I dont have time to be skipping stuff.He got a late start on training because of the transplant, and other than a groin strain that cost him a few weeks, he says hes in competition shape.Its definitelyy been an uphill battle, Merritt said.dddddddddddd There are minor setbacks that happen. Every athlete goes through [something]. It wouldnt be a journey if we didnt have something. It just cant be perfect all the time.Merritt didnt let anyone know until just before worlds last August, but he was suffering from a rare genetic disorder that was diagnosed in 2013. For years, it turns out, his kidneys have been faltering, to the point where he ran the final at worlds on Aug. 28 at about eight pounds under his normal weight and with his kidneys barely functioning.He finished 0.01 seconds behind Hansle Parchment of Jamaica for second. Sergey Shubenkov of Russia took gold.Competing at worlds last season with no kidney function was horrible, Merritt said. There was a 90 percent chance Id never run again. I just so happened to beat those odds. Kind of like the odds of going to the Olympic Games.Contrary to a handful of golfers and other athletes who are skipping the Olympics because of fears of the illness, Merritt says hell be there if he qualifies.Hell take plenty of precautions: wearing long sleeves, applying insect repellent and planning to stay indoors as much as possible.Other than that, theres not much he can do.We have Zika back in America, he said. I havent gotten it yet. I dont think its that big of deal. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz