Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 94 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

02.09.2019 11:32
BA has been in great shape from th Antworten

The New Jersey Devils are limping home to the Prudential Center after a 1-3-0 Western Conference road trip.New Jersey (9-6-3) hosts the Toronto Maple Leafs on Wednesday riding a three-game losing streak and will be without leading scorer Taylor Hall (knee surgery) and forwards Kyle Palmieri (upper body) and Michael Cammalleri (personal).The Devils could certainly use some firepower, especially on a moribund power-play that is 0-for-29 in their last nine games. New Jersey is 26th in the NHL with 2.22 goals per game and the power play ranks 28th at 11.9 percent.New Jersey was shut out 4-0 at San Jose on Monday -- its first shutout since being blanked by the Colorado Avalanche on January 14th, 2016.Devils goalie Keith Kinkaid made his fourth start of the season and lost in regulation for the first time in 2016-17, falling to 2-1-1 overall. He stopped a season-high 37 of 41 (.902 save percentage shots.)We had a big opportunity here to have a good road trip and go .500 and just to come out with a lack of effort, I guess you can say, was disheartening and its not acceptable and it starts with me, said captain Andy Greene, who logged a season-high 27:18. Weve got to make sure were good to go right from the drop of the puck and we werent tonight.The Maple Leafs (8-8-3) are coming off a 2-1 loss to the Hurricanes in Carolina on Tuesday. They are 1-9 on the road.I just thought it was a tight game, exactly like we expected, said Leafs coach Mike Babcock. We knew it would be tight checking, heavy going. They scored on their power play, we didnt. We gave up a short-handed goal, so theres the game right in itself. In saying all that, I thought it was a contested game, there was no room, there were lots of battles. I think these are games we have to get better in and find ways to win.Toronto is undergoing some goal-scoring droughts of its own. Rookie sensation Auston Matthews hasnt scored in 12 games. His six goals are tied with William Nylander for fourth among rookies.Should the Devils get the man advantage that unit will be facing a Toronto penalty kill that is ranked 10th in the NHL.The Leafs are one of the more physical teams in the league. Center Nazem Kadri is second in the NHL in penalty minutes with 45 and his teammate left winger Matt Martin is third with 41. Tyler Toffoli Jersey .B. - Sebastien Auger made 44 saves as the Saint John Sea Dogs edged the visiting Acadie-Bathurst Titan 2-1 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Tiger Williams Jersey . Paul Pierce couldnt believe he missed at the end. Young scored a season-high 26 points to spark a huge effort from the leagues most productive bench, and Los Angeles beat the Brooklyn Nets 99-94 on Wednesday night after blowing a 27-point lead. http://www.kingsauthentic.com/authentic-kyle-clifford-kings-jersey/ . Varlamov made 33 saves and Ryan OReilly had a goal and scored in the shootout as the Avalanche beat the New Jersey Devils 2-1 on Thursday night. Robyn Regehr Kings Jersey .25 million option on reliever Jose Veras. Jeff Carter Jersey . The home side created most of the chances but struggled to break down Braunschweigs resilient defence, resulting in the Bundesligas 1,000th scoreless draw. NEW YORK -- Renee Brown has been at the WNBA since its inception. Twenty years after joining the league, the WNBAs chief of basketball operations and player relations is stepping down this month.Its probably one of the most difficult decisions I made in my life, Brown told The Associated Press in a phone interview Monday. I love the WNBA and was fortunate 20 years ago that Val [Ackerman], David [Stern], Russ [Granik] and Adam [Silver] allowed me to come in at the start of this league. Walking away, its sad but yet joyful at the same time.Brown is one of a handful of people who have remained involved in the league since its beginning in 1997.Twenty years in, people didnt think wed be here, Brown said. I knew we would be. Its been fun watching the talent grow. I think the WNBA has been in great shape from the minute we came here. A lot to do with what the NBA gives the WNBA. From the beginning, I was very confident once the NBA allowed us to put the W in front of its name, wed be well taken care of.In her current role and through her work with the WNBAs competition committee, Brown has directly influenced how the game is played. This season, teams set records for points per game, field goals made and attempted, field goal percentage, free throws made, free throw percentage, and assists.Brown has also been involved with USA Basketball since 1996. She has served on its board of directors and chaired the selection committee of the senior national team.Renee has selflessly servedd USA Basketball as a coach, committee member and passionate supporter, said Carol Callan, director of womens basketball for USA Basketball.dddddddddddd She first served as an assistant coach during the historic 1995-96 USA national teams yearlong preparation for the 1996 Olympic Games in Atlanta.The U.S. hasnt lost in the Olympics since Brown got involved, winning six consecutive gold medals.Any time I put on a USA T-shirt or a sweatshirt, I put it on with so much pride recognizing were all representing our country, she said.Brown said she let WNBA president Lisa Borders know of her decision at the start of this season.Renees contributions to the WNBAs growth have been immeasurable, Borders said. It has been a pleasure working alongside her during this landmark season, and I will continue to rely on her expertise. She will always be part of the WNBA family.Brown said she will continue to be involved in basketball, joining the Jr. NBA Leadership Council. The Nevada native plans to stay in New York for now.My goal is to stay in New York and look for other opportunities involved in the game, sports or women empowerment, Brown said. Take the skills Ive learned here and use them somewhere else. Its an exciting time for me. I thought Id be here three to four years. Twenty years later, Im here and its been great. Im looking forward to my next journey. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz