Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

04.09.2019 12:11
Tolsma, said aboout her training.d Antworten

Captain Faf du Plessis says South Africa plan to keep AB de Villiers towards the top of a powerful batting order for their Twenty20 matches with England on Friday and Sunday. However, de Villiers may have a new opening partner in the form of Quinton de Kock, who was outstanding in the recent 3-2 ODI series win over England.Hashim Amla opened with De Villiers in India four months ago but he could drop down the order, or be left out altogether. Du Plessis himself will bat at number three in the first match at Newlands on Friday, as the Proteas fine-tune their line-up ahead of next months World Twenty20.AB has been batting up the top for the last three series, and I dont see that changing, said Du Plessis.Hes an x-factor player, and its definitely something we see as a wild card for the World Cup.Hes one of those players who can take a game away every day, and its something were optimistic about at this World Cup.However, key fast bowler Dale Styen will not play in either of the matches against England, although he has returned to fitness and bowled at practice on Thursday.Dale looks fit, said Du Plessis.But we said wed bring him into the mix for the games against Australia, just to give him some extra time to get back.South Africa have seven matches in all, including two warm-ups in India, before they begin their World Twenty20 campaign against England on March 18. Faf du Plessis captains the South Africa Twenty20 team I see these games just about giving most of the guys game time, said Du Plessis.You cant always guarantee everyone to play. Its just about trying to get the guys ready and feeling good before that first match starts in the World Cup.Its not always about the best thing for now, its about looking ahead.Watch the first Twenty20 international between South Africa and England live on Sky Sports 2 this Friday from 3.30pm. Or watch for £6.99 without a contract, on NOW TV.Before then, do not miss South Africa Women take on England Women in their second T20 from 11.25am on Friday, also on Sky Sports 2. Also See: Morgan targeting two wins WATCH: Monday Night Cricket Air Force 1 España .ca. Kerry, Just watched the shootout in the Coyotes/Leafs game and I have to ask, why was the James van Riemsdyk goal allowed to count? All of the video replays we were shown on TV were inconclusive about whether the puck had entirely crossed the line or not. Nike Air More Uptempo España . The defence is doing its part, too. Drew Brees threw a pair of touchdown passes in the first half and the guys on the other side made sure that was enough, sending the Saints to a 17-13 victory over the Atlanta Falcons on Thursday night. http://www.airforceonebaratas.com/ .J. -- Seven games into a disappointing season, New York Giants defensive catalyst Jason Pierre-Paul is getting the feeling hes back. Nike Air Yeezy 2 Comprar . The 15th-ranked Canadian men lost the opening two games of their European tour: 19-15 to No. 17 Georgia and 21-20 to No. Nike SF Air Force 1 Baratas . By having more great seasons. Manning was the only unanimous choice for the 2013 Associated Press NFL All-Pro team Friday. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Fifteen years ago, Melissa Stockwell was a senior at Colorado, wearing her ROTC uniform as she watched the Sept. 11 attacks unfold on television.On Sunday, she will put on a different national uniform, Team USAs, as she competes for gold in the Paralympic triathlon.To hear the national anthem, with my hand over my heart on Sept. 11 -- theres not even a way to really describe the feelings that I would have in that moment, Stockwell said.In 2004, Stockwell lost her left leg to a roadside bomb while serving in Iraq, becoming the first female American soldier to lose a limb in active combat.Stockwell usually competes with a Never Forget 9/11/01 sticker on her American flag-themed bike. The sticker is just above the handlebars, so she can see it while shes racing.For Sundays race, though, she will have to cover up the sticker to comply with International Paralympic Committee rules. She used some blue electrical tape for the job.We have specific rules regarding what brands can be displayed here in competition, IPC spokesperson Craig Spence said, so that (covering the sticker) is consistent with the rules.Said Stockwell: I know its under there, so Ill be imagining it.Stockwell was a gymnast as a child. Through that, she fell in love with the American flag and the idea of putting on a uniform and representing the U.S. at the Olympic Games.While that dream never materialized, Stockwell found another way to represent her country by joining the Army through ROTC. Three weeks after she was deployed to Iraq in 2004, the Humvee she was riding in hit the bomb.In 2008, Stockwell became the first Iraq War veteran to compete in the Paralympics, swimming in three events. She did not qualify for any finals. She carried the flag for Team USA in the closing ceremony.She won the first of three consecutive paratriathlon world championships in 2010. Then, in 2014, she gave birth to her son, Dallas.She basically had to start over, Stockwells husband, Brian Tolsma, said aboout her training.ddddddddddddShe went harder, stronger and faster than Ive ever seen.But now shes back on a global stage. The Rio Games mark the first time paratriathlon is on the program.While in Rio, Stockwell will be away from her son for about 2+ weeks. She shared with her husband that she felt depressed about being away from Dallas for so long, but then she remembered all of the soldiers that leave their children for a year at a time.Stockwell has been awarded a Purple Heart and a Bronze Star Medal. She said she would cherish a Paralympic medal slightly more.I want to be known more for not what happened to me, she said, but what I did with my injury after it happened.Stockwell signs everything Melissa Stockwell USA, said Keri Serota, executive director of the nonprofit Dare2tri Paratriathlon Club that Stockwell co-founded to help athletes with physical disabilities and visual impairments train for triathlons.Tolsma joked that she signs her checks the same way, so people end up referring to her as Mrs. USA.Anywhere she can put a flag, shes just going to do it, Tolsma said. Whether its a room in her house, her bike or her prosthetic leg, there is an American flag of some sort.She does this, she said, because it might spark a conversation with a bystander about the military and thanking those who have served for their sacrifices. Stockwells sacrifice did not stop her. Instead, she called it added motivation for Sundays race, on the 15th anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks.Somebody over in Iraq didnt want me here anymore and they took my leg, Stockwell said, but I have the rest of me and here I am competing in Rio at the Paralympic Games, going for the gold.---Kendra Hansey is a journalism student at the University of Georgia. Penn State and Georgia are partnering with The Associated Press to supplement coverage of the 2016 Paralympics. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz