Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 115 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

05.09.2019 09:06
saying that school work comes first, but Antworten

INDIANAPOLIS -- The Indiana Pacers knew they would need to reach deep into their bench Friday night in order to get a win.With three players sitting out due to injuries -- including Paul George, who is nursing a sore left ankle and a nagging back injury -- Indiana not only relied on its depth, the Pacers used it to dismantle the Nets 118-97, Brooklyns sixth straight loss.Eleven Pacers dressed Friday night, and nine played at least 18 minutes. Glenn Robinson III got his second start of the season and finished with 20 points and five rebounds.I just came in ready. I had the right mindset. (Coach) Nate (McMillan) talked to me before the game, told me I was starting, I was going to play big minutes, Robinson said. I thought we brought the energy. We were intense defensively. Were just starting to get our chemistry and weve just got to keep going.After losing two of their last three games, the Pacers were in sync, clicking and gelling on the court.Following Indianas practice on Thursday, George gathered the Pacers for a players-only meeting, addressing some of Indianas shortcomings and kinks that needed worked out. Robinson noted that the Pacers needed to gather and discuss some of the problems that have hampered a team that had a lot of preseason hype.For us, we have to establish who we are. We need to establish our identity, McMillan said. Tonight, I thought they set the tone. We cant go back. Weve been up and down. We have to move forward and build off this game, have intensity on both ends of the floor.Rodney Stuckey scored 18 points, and Al Jefferson and Myles Turner each finished with 16 points.After an 11-0 Nets run in the first quarter, Indiana trailed by seven points. But the Pacers finished the quarter with a 6-0 run to lead 28-23. Brooklyn would pull within 39-35 during the second quarter, but it was the closest they would come to challenging Indiana.The Pacers led by 15 points at halftime and stretched their lead to 30 in the third quarter with a 20-5 run. The Pacers led by as many as 31 points.Turner finished with eight rebounds and four blocked shots. And Jeff Teague finished with nine points, eight assists and nine rebounds. Indiana scored 27 points off Brooklyns 20 turnovers.Trevor Booker finished with 10 points and 10 rebounds, recording his sixth double-double of the season for the Nets while Brook Lopez finished with 20 points and Sean Kilpatrick added 16 points and seven assists.I think it came down to competitiveness. They outworked us, and they were more focused than us for the majority of the game, Lopez said. We were lax on both ends of the floor. We need to fight. We need to grind every possession to give ourselves a shot. The guys in the locker room right now are the ones that can fix it.TIP-INS:Brooklyn: The Nets are 0-5 in road games this season when their opponent scores more than 120 points. . Brooklyn is 0-5 this season when scoring less than 100 points. . Brooklyn is 1-7 on the road this season.Indiana: George will sit out the next two games. CJ Miles and Kevin Seraphin sat out Friday night due to sore knees. . Indianas bench scored 48 points Friday night. . Through 16 games this season, Indiana has averaged 22.7 assists per game. The Pacers finished with 25 assists Friday night. . The 21-point win was Indianas largest margin of the season. . Indianas 31-point lead was its largest in any game this season.UP NEXT:Brooklyn hosts Sacramento on SundayIndiana hosts the Clippers on Sunday Mario Mandzukic Juventus Jersey . Soukalova missed only one target and completed the 15-kilometre course in 40 minutes, 32.6 seconds for both victories in this seasons individual discipline. Darya Domracheva of Belarus was second, 34. Daniele Rugani Juventus Jersey . Brazilian national coach Luiz Felipe Scolari has confirmed that the veteran goalkeeper is set to join Toronto on loan, saying it will help him be ready for the World Cup. http://www.juventusfcpro.com/Kids-Giorgio-Chiellini-Jersey/ . The parade and rally were held to celebrate the Saskatchewan Roughriders 45-23 win over the Hamilton Tiger-Cats on Sunday in the CFLs championship game. Sami Khedira Juventus Jersey . Wilson hit Schenn from behind during Tuesday nights game in Philadelphia, earning a five-minute major for charging and a game misconduct. He has a phone hearing with the department of player safety, which limits any potential suspension to five or fewer games. Leonardo Spinazzola Juventus Jersey . Reassurance came from Paul Tesori, his caddie and close friend whose newborn son is in intensive care in a Florida hospital. "Paul sent me a text this morning, just told me he loved me and wanted to go out and fight as hard as I would any other day," Simpson said Sunday after doing just that. With start of the school year upon us, here are 10 tips for back-to-school sports parenting that will help you and your kids enjoy games and activities together.1. Remember the first rule of sports parenting: Your kid isnt LeBron James. Rec-league and even travel-league play should be about working hard, listening to coaches, being a good teammate and having fun. (Intentional omissions: Winning, personal stat lines.)2. Encourage your kid to play more than one sport. All meaningful evidence shows that even if your kid loves one sport more than any other, kids are still better off playing multiple sports, even at the expense of additional hours in the main sport you hope theyll be using to finance college.3. Find league options that work for you. Access to local teams and leagues is inconsistent and often expensive, but there are a lot of new activities beyond traditional soccer-baseball-football, including disc golf, parkour and, yes, esports. There are a gazillion ways for your kid to participate in an organized team or league or free-form. Your priority should be to encourage kids to do something active.4. Active time should come before screen time. It goes without saying that school work comes first, but if you make activity a physical priority, too, so will your kid.5. Unless youre the coach, youre not the coach.6. If youre not your kids teams volunteer parent coach, ask how you can help the person who is. It doesnt mean you will have to spend hours on the practice field; contributions of time or energy are always welcome, in any increment. (If youre a volunteer parent coach, you have all our thanks.)7. Consider creatting a for-fun fantasy football league for kids and parents to join together.dddddddddddd. It wont be for everyone, but my kid played in a league with his pals as a fourth-grader last year and they seemed to love it, particularly the draft night. Plus, it led to some great conversations as we discussed players and games together. My prerequisite was that a parent was overseeing everything and that all the kids parents were involved enough to monitor their kids use of the laptop or phone to check their rosters and scores.8. Cheer on your local high school team from the rattling bleachers. Dont limit your trips to football. Add in soccer, field hockey or anything else your kid might show an interest in. The high school athletes will really appreciate the support, too.9. If your budget allows, let your kid pick out a new jersey or jersey-style T-shirt. Chances are, your child has grown since last fall, or maybe a favorite player has changed. It can be a fascinating moment in the parent-kid fandom dynamic, and another great conversation starter.10. Heres my best advice of all: Relax. Seriously, your kid isnt earning or losing the scholarship based on performance on a random fall Saturday soccer field overrun with third-graders. Enjoy watching your kid do something loved (and something you love to watch your child do).Dan Shanoff writes about parenting for espnW. You can follow him on Twitter at @danshanoff or keep up with his own kids back-to-school sports experiences on Instagram at @danshanoff. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz