Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 93 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

05.09.2019 09:07
thats probably a good thing because I kn Antworten

BOISE, Idaho -- Brett Rypien threw for 442 yards and three touchdowns as No. 14 Boise State overcame five turnovers to hold off BYU 28-27 Thursday night.The Broncos (7-0), who won their 23rd straight non-conference home game, needed a stout defensive performance and a blocked field goal to secure the win.Boise State seemed to be battling itself as well as BYU with all the miscues on offense.I think it shows the will of this team, Boise State linebacker Tanner Vallejo said. We scratched and clawed and were able to get the win. This is a confidence booster for this team.BYU (4-4) attempted a 45-yard game-winning field goal with 16 seconds remaining, but Rhett Almonds kick was blocked. However, the ball didnt cross the line of scrimmage and Mitch Juergens recovered for BYU, giving the Cougars the ball at the Boise State 42 with 8 seconds left.The Cougars, who beat Boise State on a last-minute Hail Mary play last season, couldnt duplicate the magic on the final play of the game as the ball was knocked down in the end zone.It was another narrow defeat for BYU, which has lost all four games by a combined eight points.We had five turnovers and we were able to take care of the football, which is what kept us in the game, BYU coach Salani Sitake said. When youre ahead 5-0 in the turnover battle, you shouldnt even be in the game. That says a lot about how good this Boise State team is.BYU, which was without leading rusher Jamaal Williams due to an ankle injury suffered in practice this week, mustered just 322 yards of offense, well below its 405 yards per game average.However, it was still almost enough for the upset-minded Cougars.BYU took a 27-21 lead with 13:33 remaining on a 37-yard field goal by Almond.Then Boise States offense came to life for the first time in the second half.Rypien engineered a 10-play, 90-yard drive that ended in a 4-yard touchdown run by Jeremy McNichols with 10:37 remaining. Tyler Rausas extra point gave the Broncos a 28-27 lead that withstood BYUs last-minute rally.McNichols rushed for 140 yards and had 109 yards receiving along with a pair of touchdowns. Thomas Sperbeck also had 109 yards receiving on nine catches, his 11th career game with more than 100 yards receiving.TAKEAWAYSBYU: The Cougars have a chance to finish the season strong against a softer schedule that doesnt include any Power 5 schools.Boise State: The Broncos remain in position to secure a New Years Six bowl berth if it continues winning and Houston stumbles.UP NEXTBYU: The Cougars take a week off before returning to the road for a game at Cincinnati on Nov. 5.Boise State: The Broncos will take advantage of the extra couple days to prepare for a road tilt with divisional foe Wyoming next Saturday. Brett Favre Packers Jersey . P.A. Parenteau scored early in the third period to help the Avs edge Toronto 2-1 on Tuesday night. Cory Sarich also scored for Colorado (3-0-0), which is off to its best ever start. Dave Robinson Packers Jersey . But by the time the game started, the Toronto Raptors forward felt even worse. And, for three quarters, it showed as Gay shot a woeful three-for-13 from the field. http://www.packersrookiestore.com/Packers-Jaire-Alexander-Jersey/ .5 million, one-year contract on Friday. Hawkins, who turns 41 in December, will compete with Rex Brothers for the closers role at spring training. Dexter Williams Youth Jersey . -- Charlie Graham stopped 67 shots as the Belleville Bulls edged the visiting Guelph Storm 6-5 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Reggie White Womens Jersey . They hope to persuade the other team owners and commissioner Roger Goodell to put pressure on Redskins owner Daniel Snyder to drop the nickname they find offensive. "Given the way the meeting transpired," Ray Halbritter, an Oneida representative and leader of the "Change the Mascot Campaign," said Wednesday, "it became somewhat evident they were defending the continued use of the name. The forgotten man of European golf surged into contention for a first win in three years at the Scottish Open.Italys Matteo Manassero was the youngest winner in European Tour history when he claimed the Castello Masters in 2010 aged 17 years and 188 days and added further titles in each of the next three seasons.The last of those came in the prestigious BMW PGA Championship in 2013 and helped Manassero reach a career-high of 25th in the world, but the 23-year-old arrived in Scotland a lowly 596th after just two top-10 finishes since the start of 2014.A change of technique in pursuit of more length off the tee was initially to blame for the slump in form, but Manassero admitted it then became a mental battle to rediscover the kind of form he showed on Friday with a 67 to lie two shots behind halfway leader Alex Noren.It has been really hard with a lot of ups and downs, mainly downs, said Manassero, who was just 16 in becoming the youngest winner of the Amateur Championship in 2009 and finished 13th in the Open at Turnberry a month later.I was feeling bad on the golf course. Every time I had an important or difficult shot I was missing it because of the [mental] approach. Its something that starts with little things and when you have never really played badly before, its hard and you keep going down.Manassero missed 16 cuts in succession from last years Irish Open and was 893rd in the world rankings following another early exit from Aprils Spanish Open.However, he showed signs of improvement the following two weeks in China and finishing 12th in Sweden and 13th in Germany recently confirmed he was back on the right track.I found in myself a way to get out of it, Manassero added. It was a slow process, it was not something that clicked and thats probably a good thing because I know why I am playing better and feel better.I got a lot of help, people not always cuddling me but telling me off for certain things.dddddddddddd You only want cuddles when you dont feel good but its the only thing you dont need probably.Its exciting, of course, being up on the leaderboard and when its by playing well and not just by scrambling well or by some sort of escape, its even more exciting and Im happy.Five birdies in the space of seven holes helped Noren card a flawless 66 to finish eight under par, a shot ahead of playing partner Eddie Pepperell (67) and New Zealands Danny Lee.Manassero shared fourth place with Branden Grace, Richard Bland and Jorge Campillo, with Padraig Harrington and Graeme McDowell a shot further back.Noren, who was eighth in the French Open last week, said: I like this place. Its a really fun course to play. Some weeks we play courses where its tough all the way around and here its kind of a really nice mix of tough holes and easier ones.Lee, who was the youngest European Tour winner before Manassero after victory in the Johnnie Walker Classic as an 18-year-old amateur, was supposed to be defending his Greenbrier Classic on the PGA Tour this week.But after devastating floods caused the event to be cancelled, the world No.48 decided to compete in Scotland and donate money for every birdie ($500) and eagle ($1,000) he makes to the flood-relief efforts in West Virginia.I know its not that much to help everybody but Im trying to make as much money as possible to add a little bit of help, Lee said. It was a huge breakthrough for me to capture my first PGA Tour victory last year and ever since Ive been playing some great golf.Further down the leaderboard, 2013 champion Phil Mickelson recovered from two early bogeys to add a 69 to his opening 76 and make the cut with a shot to spare. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz