Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 96 mal aufgerufen
 Drittes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

06.09.2019 09:54
The Oakland Raiders re-signed offensive l Antworten

After a female student attending the University of Florida accused two Gators football players of sexual misconduct in December, the states attorney William Cervone consulted with university police to see if the case warranted criminal charges.The woman reported the alleged incident involving Florida football players Antonio Callaway and Treon Harris to the universitys student conduct and conflict resolution office. She didnt report it to either campus police or Gainesville police. Local law enforcement previously confirmed to ESPN that they didnt have reports related to the alleged incident.I had a conversation with officers at the university to see whether it was going to come this way, said Cervone, who said his office never fully investigated the allegations. Based on what I knew then, I didnt think there was even a remote possibility of criminal charges. It would have been totally unprosecutable based on the facts given to me. It would have never risen to sexual assault or sexual battery.On Friday, the woman boycotted Callaways Title IX hearing because the university appointed a Gators football booster to adjudicate the case. According to a letter obtained by ESPN, the womans attorney, John Clune of Boulder, Colorado, informed Floridas deputy general counsel that the complainant, her parents and five witnesses would not attend Callaways student conduct code hearing in Gainesville, Florida.According to sources, Callaways hearing proceeded without the accuser. A decision is expected in the near future.Clune sent a letter to Cervone on Monday, a copy of which was obtained by ESPN, saying Cervones comments were an inappropriate and unethical abuse of his position.One of the main reasons why my client did not report to law enforcement is that she was informed that you are loathe to prosecute a sexual assault against a Gator football player and now you have loudly confirmed just that, the letter also read. Clearly, my client made the right decision to not pursue criminal charges.Florida officials appointed attorney Jake Schickel to serve as a hearing officer. Schickel, a founding partner of a Jacksonville, Florida, law firm, has a bachelors degree in political science and law degree from Florida. He is also a past trustee of Floridas Levin College of Law.A former track and field athlete at Florida, Schickel, 68, is a Scholarship Club donor to Florida Football Boosters, which requires annual contributions of $4,800 to $8,599, according to a 2014-15 year in review program published by the UF athletics department. According to the documents, Schickel is also a 3-Point Club donor to Florida basketball, which requires annual contributions of $2,000 to $4,999.This has been a difficult decision but as I previously indicated to you, the fact that UF has hired a football booster to adjudicate a sexual assault allegation against one of the teams own football players is a fundamentally skewed process in which [the complainant] refuses to participate, Clune wrote in letter sent Friday morning to UF deputy general counsel Amy Hass.To be clear, [the complainant] remains very willing to participate in a fair and unbiased disciplinary process. Mr. Callaways behavior has had a great impact on her life and continuing as a student at UF is of great importance to her and her future, the letter stated.?In January, Florida suspended Callaway and Harris for violating the schools code of conduct policy. They were barred from campus and took online courses during the suspension.Harris, a junior from Miami, announced last month that he was leaving Florida and transferring to another school. Sources familiar with the case told ESPN that Harris agreed to leave Florida as part of a plea deal related to the Title IX case. He also apologized to the woman, the sources said.Callaway, a sophomore from Miami, has maintained his innocence and planned to fight the allegations in Fridays student conduct code hearing. He was allowed to return to practice with the Gators last week, but he hasnt been fully reinstated to the team.It is common in Gainesville for athletes accused of crimes to avoid criminal charges. Last year,?Outside the Lines analyzed the criminal behavior of football and mens basketball players at a sample of 10 different universities from the five major conferences, and the University of Florida ended up having the highest numbers - 80 athletes involved in more than 100 crimes.Yet the Florida athletes never faced charges, had charges against them dropped or were not prosecuted 56 percent of the time.When Outside the Lines examined a comparison set of cases involving college-age males in Gainesville, 28 percent of the crimes ended either without a record of charges being filed or by charges eventually being dropped.Cervone told Outside the Lines last year that hes been friends with Johnson since both men worked in the state attorneys office back in the 1970s.The two attend Florida athletic games together, but Johnson said that does not influence how he rules on cases.He knows me and what I expect. I know what Im going to get from when there is a case, Cervone said at the time. George Springer Astros Jersey .C. -- After a listless first half, the Washington Wizards used a big third quarter run to beat the Charlotte Bobcats Bradley Beal scored 21 points and the Wizards used a 17-0 run in the third quarter to take control of what had been a close game and beat the Bobcats 97-83 on Tuesday night. Jake Marisnick Astros Jersey . - The Oakland Raiders re-signed offensive lineman Khalif Barnes on Friday. http://www.baseballastrosproshop.com/gerrit-cole-astros-jersey/ . General manager Jarmo Kekalainen told Aaron Portzline of The Columbus Dispatch on Friday that he wants to see Gaboriks contributions go beyond the scoresheet before considering a long-term deal for the soon-to-be unrestricted free agent. Lance McCullers Astros Jersey . -- New England Revolution goalkeeper Matt Reis is retiring after a 16-year career to become the goalie coach for the Los Angeles Galaxy. Jeff Bagwell Astros Jersey . -- Josh Sterk scored once and set up two more as the Oshawa Generals edged the visiting Belleville Bulls 3-2 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Australian Tyler Wrights world surfing title hopes remain on track after surviving a do-or-die second round heat in California.Wright holds a slender world championship lead with four events to play and produced a round-high score of 16.77 to defeat Hawaiian Bethany Hamilton by 3.27 points on Thursday (Friday AEST) in swells of 1-2 metres at Lower Trestles.But the second-round news wasnt so good for Australias fifth-ranked Sally Fitzgibbons, who crashed out in a narrow loss to Hawaiian Coco Ho.Fellow-Australian Keely Andrew also won her second-round heat, joining compatriots Laura Enever, Nikki Van Dijk and Stephanie Gilmore whoo qualified for the third round on Wednesday.ddddddddddddut the big winner of the day was Wright.After running last in her first round heat, which also included Hamilton, she faced the prospect of an early exit.Shell now take on Enever and Sage Ericson of the USA, with the winner booking a spot in the competitions quarter finals.Fellow-title contender Courtney Conlogue also survived her second-round heat, easily accounting for Chelsea Tuach of Barbados to book a battle with Malia Manuel and Van Dijk. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz