Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 83 mal aufgerufen
 Drittes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

06.09.2019 09:55
The Croatian served 21 aces and hit 42 w Antworten

Jason Taylor has bitten his tongue over Ryan James slap on the wrist from the NRL judiciary, wary of causing turmoil 24 hours out from his teams biggest game of the season to date.Taylor would say only that the public would find it hard to understand how Gold Coast prop James was cleared to play this weekend over the tackle that broke James Tedescos jaw.The Tigers will be without star fullback Tedesco for Fridays do-or-die clash with Penrith however James will take the field against Newcastle after having his careless high tackle charge downgraded at the judiciary.But Taylor refused to enter into a public war of words as his 10th-placed sides season goes on the line against the seventh-placed Panthers at Pepper Stadium.I think its hard for people to rationalise that you can break somebodys jaw with your forearm and not get suspended at all, Taylor said.Teddys out regardless and we need to move on tomorrow night and I dont want to be continuing to go around in the media through the next 24-48 hours. We need to get on with it.While some coaches have been more than happy to speak their minds in the media this year in an effort to prompt change at Rugby League Central, Taylor has kept his head down.The Tigers lost 19-18 to the Titans at Campbelltown on Saturday but had reason to feel aggrieved after Josh Aloiai was ruled to have knocked on when replays showed the ball was stripped and the visitors scored the next set.Taylor also wouldnt be drawn into debate on consistency in the NRLs punishments after St George Illawarra back-rower Tyson Frizell was rubbed out for a week for touching a referee however James is allowed to take the field after breaking Tedescos jaw.It doesnt change anything - we cant go back for it, Taylor said.As I said after the game, that was going to be judged by the judiciary, theyve come up with a result.Were disappointed but we need to get on with what were doing and thats preparing for our biggest game of the year. Marcus Rashford Jersey . "No difference at all," chirped U.S. roommate and linemate James van Riemsdyk. "Its still the same cranky Phil. Ruben Loftus-Cheek England Jersey . -- Cam Newton pranced into the end zone, placed his hands over his chest and did his familiar Superman pose. http://www.englandsoccerpro.com/Ashley-Young-England-Jersey/ . That gave fans outside Joe Louis Arena another chance to ask for autographs from the 19-year-old whose stardom in the NHL has arrived earlier than most expected. Jamie Vardy England Jersey . The Croatian served 21 aces and hit 42 winners against Sijsling, who double-faulted to give Cilic a 4-3 lead in the deciding set. "All the players, they know me and they were really happy to see me and they were really happy that this is over for me," Cilic said. Jack Butland England Jersey . -- Lou Brocks shoulder-to-shoulder collision with Bill Freehan during the 1968 World Series and Pete Roses bruising hit on Ray Fosse in the 1970 All-Star game could become relics of baseball history, like the dead-ball era.Ben Stokes puled off a sensational catch on the boundary to see off South Africa skipper AB de Villiers in the first ODI in Bloemfontein. De Villiers hammered Moeen Ali down the ground with a strike that seemed destined to be six, but Stokes had other ideas.Running round on the long-on boundary, the England all-rounder nonchalantly plucked the ball out of the air one-handed to the shock of South African supporters, as you can see in the video above. It was a silly shot and I blame myself because Im better than that, though I was a bit unlucky that the wind pushed it a little bit closer to him. AB de Villiers Reflecting on the dismissal, which Stokes took extremely close to the ropes, De Villiers said: It was a great catch and I thought he did well to keep it in - if he did!There are lots of rumours and theories going on in the changing room - a lot of guys think I was a bit unlucky but Im not getting involved and Im happy to walk off when the umpire gives me out.ddddddddddddIt was a silly shot and I blame myself because Im better than that, though I was a bit unlucky that the wind pushed it a little bit closer to him.Watch the second ODI between South Africa and England from 7.30am, Saturday, Sky Sports 2. Also See: Scorecard Over-by-over commentary WATCH: Buttler tonks ton Cricket videos ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz