Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 Drittes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

07.09.2019 10:02
respectable scores in affordability and Bang for th Antworten

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. -- J.J. Spaun made a 12-foot birdie putt on the final hole for a record-setting victory Sunday in the Web.com Tours News Sentinel Open.Already assured a PGA Tour card as a top-25 finisher on the money list, Spaun broke through at Fox Den on his 26th birthday for his first tour victory.Spaun closed with a 5-under 66 and a one-stroke victory over best friend Sam Ryder, the third-round leader. Ryder had a chance to force a playoff, but missed an 8-foot birdie try on the par-5 18th, moments after Spaun made his go-ahead putt.I fought really hard out there and to have a putt at the last hole to win it and to bury it was a dream feeling, Spaun said. A lot of redemption in that putt.Spaun had a 26-under 258 total to break the tournament record of 23 under set by set by Tim Conley in 1993 at Willow Creek and matched by Heath Slocum in 2001 at Fox Den. Spaun broke Conleys mark of 263.Spaun won after finishing second twice this season, a run that jokingly promoted The Bridesmaid tag from his tour friends. He lost a playoff to Ollie Schniederjans in June in Wichita, Kansas, and was second behind Nicholas Lindheim last month in Lehi, Utah.Ive been knocking on the door all year, had a couple really close chances that I let slip out of my hands, and I didnt want that to happen today, especially when I had that opportunity on the last hole. I knew it was my time and I knew I was going to make it, and I buried it.Spaun earned $99,000 to jump from fifth to third on the money list with $335,432 with only the regular-season finale left next week at Pumpkin Ridge in Oregon. Last year, the former San Diego State player earned a Web.om Tour card by topping the Mackenzie Tour-PGA Tour Canada money list.Spaun opened with rounds of 66, 62 and 64 to begin the final round a stroke behind Ryder.Sam could have used the win more than I could have honestly. I wanted him to win if I didnt win, but I also didnt want it to come down to how it came down, Spaun said. I wish he would have just kicked my butt today and beat me by six shots. I would have been happy. To come down the stretch and to make a putt and force him to make it, it just felt bad. Its a tough situation. He understands, and he said I can be happy, but its just kind of a downer to be honest.Ryder closed with a 68 after opening with rounds of 64, 64 and 63. He earned $59,400 to move from 55th to 29th on the money list with $137,961.I dont feel great right now, to be honest, Ryder said. I came out solid, I was playing good all day, made two bogeys from inside 60 yards, had a couple three-putts and felt like I kind of let it slip away. I fought back, yeah, but its going to sting for a minute.Spaun was making his 19th Web.com Tour start. He has five top-six finishes in his last nine events.Ryan Brehm and Rick Lamb tied for third at 23 under. Brehm had a 66, and Lamb shot 67. Jim McMahon Youth Jersey . Perez, 35, posted a 1-2 record with a 3.69 earned-run average in 19 relief appearances last season. His season ended Aug. 9 due to a torn ligament in his left elbow. Perez joins infielder Andy LaRoche and catcher Mike Nickeas with minor-league agreements for 2014 that include invitations to attend spring training. Devin Hester Bears Jersey . Miller finished in two minutes, 6.09 seconds, one day before the first medal race on the Alpine schedule. The 36-year-old American also turned in the top time in Thursdays opening training session. http://www.bearsrookiestore.com/Bears-Roquan-Smith-Jersey/ . -- There were so many positives from the Orlando Magics first victory of the season that it was hard for coach Jacque Vaughn to stop praising his players. Anthony Miller Womens Jersey . Here are his mid-season NBA awards. MVP: (KEVIN DURANT-Thunder) - Has been sensational this season and more importantly, the most consistent player in the league. Considering that his team has been without star guard Russell Westbrook and with the free agent departure of sharpshooter Kevin Martin, hes had to carry the majority of the load to not only keep his team afloat but more importantly, at an elite level. Tom Waddle Youth Jersey . Wilson hit Schenn from behind during Tuesday nights game in Philadelphia, earning a five-minute major for charging and a game misconduct. He has a phone hearing with the department of player safety, which limits any potential suspension to five or fewer games. This story is part of ESPN The Magazines Oct. 31 NBA Preview Issue. Subscribe today!Ottawa SenatorsOverall: 95 Title track: 112 Ownership: 114 Coaching: 95 Players: 72 Fan relations: 78 Affordability: 68 Stadium experience: 110 Bang for the buck: 53 Change from last year: -37For every step these Ottawa Senators take forward, they take -- you guessed it -- two more back. Two seasons ago, the Sens blazed through March, going 11-3-2 (as part of a longer 20-3-3 clip to end the year) ... then limped to a first-round exit in the playoffs ... then limped their way through most of 2015-16, too. Their place in our Ultimate Standings? It has followed suit. After a middle-of-the-pack No. 58 overall last year, Ottawa has crash-landed at No. 95 in 2016, its lowest mark since we started these rankings in 2003. O no, Canada.Whats goodFans dont love the Senators title hopes. Or their owners. Or their coaches, or their stadium experience. But they do love those reasonable prices. Ottawa failed to crack the top 50 in any category in 2016, but posted their most respectable scores in affordability and Bang for the Buck. Because even if that on-ice action is sub-par, the $67.82 it costs on average to get a ticket, parking and concessions at the Canadian Tire Centre is the best rate in the NHL -- and 23 percent lower than league average. And that $3.57 a hot dog will run you? Also a hockey low. Who says franks work best in a ballpark?Whats badBargain-basement deals aside, Ottawans dont really enjoy a night out at the Canadian Tire Centre (No. 110 in staadium experience) -- perhaps because they have little to no confidence in ever seeing their team hoist a Stanley Cup there (No.dddddddddddd 112 in title track, worst in the NHL). The Senators reached the finals 10 years back, were promptly brushed aside 4-1 by Anaheim, then never made it closer than the semifinals in the decade since. Theyve carouseled through seven coaches in that time, their only real consistency a relentless inconsistency. And while first-year general manager Pierre Dorion optimistically concluded in August that there was no doubt in his mind the Senators are a playoff team, the fans fancy their chances less.Whats newIf the Ottawa fan base was lukewarm on Eugene Nobody is Safe Melnyk before (No. 77 last year), it finds him downright distasteful now, judging from a 37-spot drop in ownership this year. In March, Melnyk let loose his disdain for the Senators performance in the 2015-16 season, casting blame on everyone from ex-head man Dave Cameron (stupidity, he branded one of Camerons in-game decisions) to management, and vowed he was willing to throw out everything but the kitchen sink to get back to playoff contention. Melnyk, conveniently, did not point a finger at himself, but it seems everyone else is pointing at him anyway. Senators fans, when asked to evaluate whether their team has an honest ownership, reported the worst score in the NHL.Next: Montreal Canadiens?| Full rankings ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz