Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 101 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
gsnoopy520 Offline

09.09.2019 05:43
nike just do it sko danmark Antworten

What Type Of Business Should I Start During An Economic Downturn? Business Articles | March 13 Air Jordan 5 Retro Men's OREGON DUCKS Black Yellow Cheap , 2009
Starting a business takes a great deal of time and energy. Starting a business during an economic downturn has other considerations than during normal times. Here are some thoughts to get you started on the right track.

With the current economic downturn there are challenges and there always opportunities. The biggest challenge when one is displaced or loses his or her job is: What am I going to do? It is a question I hear a great deal. Very often, the answer to the challenge is to start your own business.

You can read a mountain of information that will tell you about starting your own business. And, that is good. Yet Air Jordan V Bel Air Grey Purple For Sale , regardless of how much you read and learn starting your own business and running your own business present their own unique challenges.

Challenge #1: Do you have a market for the product or service you wish to provide?

Too often it is easy to fake yourself out by thinking that your passion and enthusiasm for a product or service will make you successful. Passion and enthusiasm are important ingredients in the success process but they are not a guaranty. Your first step is to know if you have a good market.

Challenge #2: Is the market I wish to pursue vulnerable to economic cycles?

If your product or service falls more into the category of being a "want" rather than a "need" then you are increasing your risk of failure. This is particularly true in less than robust economic times.

Challenge #3: What should I get into when in an economic downturn?

Answer #1: Honor "who" you are.

This is one of the key elements to doing well personally and professionally. One of the most critical elements of success is to be doing something that you like. You should be doing something in alignment with "who" you are. Burnout and ultimately failure, even if you are doing well for a while, will come if you are not doing something that gives you satisfaction and is in alignment with "who" you are.

Answer #2: Let your imagination loose.

This could be your time to pursue your passion or dream. Don't be bound by your education or your past. Use your past as a school to go back to and learn from. Don't use it as a prison to keep you from the future you desire. Question what worked. What didn't work?

Take some time to get reacquainted with yourself. Journal about what you want. Talk with others about your dreams. Get anchored in who you are.

Answer #3: Get into a service that is needed.

An example would be cleaning services that cater to business. Cleaning must go on regardless of cycles. Yes Air Jordan 5 Retro Black Grape Outlet Black Purple For Sale , there is a lot of competition. But, your new business can have a great number of advantages because it is not carrying high

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz