Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 94 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
ylq Offline

09.09.2019 09:32
nowing, illuminate my dire Antworten

The cold wind rustled, the dark night sky was pouring down with infinite coldness, and the city was shrouded in darkness. It was still the familiar long street, but it was lit with a dim light. Under the lamp, the water vapor smashed the face of the person under the lamp. I saw a large spoon stirring, and the boiling water gradually floated up. In the late autumn night, with a deeper warmth "Agong." I tried to scream. The shadows in the water misted up, and then accelerated the movements on the hands. After a while, a bowl of steaming cockroaches was placed on the small table in front of me. "As before, if you don't add onions, eat it quickly." The sound of vicissitudes is as old as it is, but the heart is a deeper warmth. I picked up a spoonful of tasting, the warmth of the mouth in my mouth, but my thoughts fell into the whirlpool of memories with the night wind of Susu. I have lived outside the school for a long time. I always walk home after the evening of self-study. On the way home, there will be a stall, and the faint yellow on the stall will become a rare warmth in every cold night. The squatting stalls are only handled by Agong, but they are well organized. Sometimes customers are scarce, and he will talk to me about learning and living. Whenever I complain about the heavyness of my studies, Agong always smiles and says: "The more things, the more bitter the value is!" But it seems to be saying to himself that after eating, I continue to step home. . At this time, the Agong always vacated a hand from the busy, and turned the light hanging above slightly through an angle. The dim light was quietly sprinkled on the road, illuminating the direction of my home, just like Agong. Silent care. After I gradually walked away, the faint yellow was not in love, and I continued to think of the past, and I couldn��t help but bend it. In the distance, there are three or three students returning from school. Agong��s movements were more diligent, and the forehead was covered with a layer of fine sweat. At this point, I suddenly realized that only a year later, Agong became more and more unknowingly unconsciously - his hair was dyed unevenly by the water mist, and even his body shape gradually fell, not Changed, but it is the warmth of the eyes when looking at the students Newport 100S, but the water vapor on the stalls will eventually dissipate. This faint yellow will eventually go away. Only the warmth will continue with our passing. , always with us. In fact, in life, what warms me is more than this faint yellow? When the load is heavy, the students extend a helping hand; when the rain falls, an umbrella is propped up by others; when they are at a loss Parliament Cigarettes, the passer-by points out a direction... Whenever I walk in the dark night of life, there are always some People Marlboro Gold, knowing or not knowing, illuminate my direction with their gleam. It was their intentional and unintentional help that made my journey in the darkness brighter and finished the last soup. I got up and left. In silence, there was a faint yellow, just as the author recalled me in the form of a narrative. Three years of stalls, the language is simple and unremarkable, but the words are true, falling into memories and jumping out of memories. The grandfather in front of me is older than the grandfather in memory, but the warmth he has given me has remained in my heart. This article uses clues as dim lights. Later, it is said that this is not just a lamp, but also those who have helped me on my life path, enriching the meaning of this dim. The author said at the end: "I would like to turn into a faint yellow, and walk with you on this long night." Only when you are grateful will you have this desire and sublimate the theme.
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Newport Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz