Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 82 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

09.09.2019 10:47
which was only the second gold by a b Antworten

NEW YORK -- Hard-throwing reliever Aroldis Chapman completed his return to New York when the Yankees finalized his $86 million, five-year contract on Thursday.Chapman energized fans at Yankee Stadium this year with a fastball of up to 105.1 mph, but New York pivoted to youth as the trade deadline neared and dealt him to the Chicago Cubs on July 25 for touted shortstop prospect Gleyber Torres, right-hander Adam Warren and outfielders Billy McKinney and Rashad Crawford.Chapman helped the Cubs win their first World Series title since 1908, getting the victory in Game 7 against Cleveland last month, then became a free agent. The 20-year-old Torres was selected the youngest MVP in the history of the Arizona Fall League.A left-hander who turns 29 in February, Chapman gets the richest deal for a relief pitcher. He receives an $11 million signing bonus, of which $1 million is payable this year and $5 million in each of the next two years, and annual salaries of $15 million.He has an opt out after 2019, a full no-trade provision for the first three years and then a limited no-trade that says he cant be dealt to any of the five California teams or Seattle without his consent.To open a roster spot, New York designated right-hander Nick Goody for assignment.Chapman missed the first 29 games this year while serving a suspension under baseballs domestic violence policy, then went 4-1 with 36 saves in 39 chances for the Yankees and Cubs.Chapman has 636 strikeouts in 377 innings and 182 saves in seven big league seasons, the first six with Cincinnati. Shoes NZ From China . Burke is expected to miss two to three months after breaking a finger in the teams third preseason game. Tinsley, a 10-year veteran, spent the last two seasons in Utah, where the point guard averaged 3. Shoes NZ Outlet . -- Ken Appleby made 32 saves for his first shutout of the season to lead the Oshawa Generals to a 2-0 win over the Belleville Bulls on Wednesday in Ontario Hockey League action. https://www.shoesnzonline.com/ . He says so-called TRT is only one problem and he wants to go even further than the ban. "Its about time," St-Pierre told reporters at a promotional event in Montreal on Friday. "I think its a good thing. Cheap Shoes NZ . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. Shoes NZ 2020 . But by the time the game started, the Toronto Raptors forward felt even worse. And, for three quarters, it showed as Gay shot a woeful three-for-13 from the field. ?Competing in his first senior nationals, Deepak Singh beat Olympic quarterfinalist Devendro Singh by unanimous decision to claim the 52kg contest.As the first officially-sanctioned boxing national championships to be held in nearly four years, the boxing nationals in Guwahati were expected to bring hitherto unknown talent to light. On Tuesday, it was the turn of 20-year-old Deepak Singh of Chandigarh to make his presence felt.?Deepak went on to win the title of best boxer of the tournament. It was a remarkable show for a boxer who has never been part of the national camp at any level and whose only previous appearance at a nationals - in the 2012 juniors - ended with a finish outside the medal brackets.Deepak was himself surprised by the result, which was only the second gold by a boxer from Chandigarh. I had practiced hard so I was expecting to do well. But I was not expecting to win the best boxer award, said Deepak, who had previously won gold at the 2015 Inter University Championships.There was slight pressure on me because the bout was against Devendro but I was confident about the hard work I had put in my training. I started boxing as a 12-year-old and this is my first national championships.Devendro had an off dayWhile there was no doubting Deepaks dominance on the day, it must be said that Devendro was far from his bestt.dddddddddddd The Manipuri is still recovering from an ankle injury and had moved up a weight category as well. I will see what went wrong in the bout and will work on my weaknesses. I am not particularly happy with my fitness levels, as of now its not even 80 percent. But I will bounce back, I am not the one to get bogged down by setbacks, said Devendro, who added that he would stay in the flyweight division.Devendros loss may have been the upset of the day but there was another surprise, in the mens 49kg division. Former Asian Youth bronze medalist K Shyamkumar was beaten by Haryanas Amit. I made a few mistakes in the opening round, which probably cost me. Still I thought I should have won the bout, said the Andhra Pradesh boxer.Other resultsThere were also results that went according to plan. Two-time Olympian and local favourite Shiva Thapa, who had injured his forehead during the quarterfinal bout, outpunched Ankush Dahiya 5-0 in the lightweight (60kg) division. Two-time bronze medallist at the Asian Championships, Manoj, representing the Railway Sports Promotion Board, defeated Duryodhan Singh Negi of the Services Sports Control Board by split decision 4-1 in the welterweight (69kg) final bout. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz