Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 112 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

09.09.2019 10:48
have in this great country, Antworten

The drama this week was not at the top of the College Football Playoff rankings, though Penn State and Wisconsin fans might beg to differ.The selection committees top four this week didnt change too much, with No. 1 Alabama, No. 2 Ohio State and No. 3 Clemson staying in the top four, and previous No. 5 Washington moving into No. 4. Michigan fell to No. 5 after losing to the Buckeyes in double overtime this past weekend. The Big Tens division winners, No. 6 Wisconsin and No. 7 Penn State, remain on the outside despite heading to the Big Ten title game.That wasnt much of a surprise, though, considering Michigan has defeated them both and the Buckeyes just knocked off Michigan.The shocker was at No. 12, where Florida State jumped No. 13 Louisville in spite of the head-to-head result -- an unforgettable 63-20 clobbering on Sept. 17. Not only did Louisville beat FSU soundly, the Cardinals went 7-1 in ACC play while the Seminoles were 5-3. Its an important change because having Clemson in the semifinals means Florida State -- and not Louisville -- would be headed to the Capital One Orange Bowl. Another change for the ACC was that Virginia Tech crept into the rankings at No. 23, which means Clemson will face a ranked opponent in the ACC title game.At No. 17, undefeated Western Michigan is the front-runner to represent the Group of 5 in a New Years Six bowl, but No. 19 Navy has closed the gap, moving up from No. 25 last week. Three-loss Houston remained in the rankings at No. 24 despite its loss to Memphis.Nebraska and Washington State both fell out of the rankings this week.Heres what the bracket would look like today:As for the other New Years Six bowls, heres a projection based on the current rankings:The Rose Bowl Game presented by Northwestern Mutual gets No. 8 Colorado from the Pac-12 since Washington would be in the playoff. The Rose Bowl also gets the Big Ten champion, and in this particular case, its No. 6 Wisconsin because No. 2 Ohio State and No. 5 Michigan did not win their division or play for the conference title.The Allstate Sugar Bowl is guaranteed the Big 12 champ, assuming it doesnt make the playoff, which would be No. 9 Oklahoma, but because SEC champ Alabama is in the semifinal, it would take the next highest-ranked SEC team, No. 14 Auburn.The Capital One Orange Bowl is guaranteed the ACC champion, but because Clemson is in a semifinal, it would take the next highest-ranked team, which would be No. 12 Florida State. The Orange Bowl then chooses the next highest-ranked team from the SEC, Big Ten or Notre Dame. In this case, it would be No. 5 Michigan.The highest-ranked Group of 5 champion is guaranteed a spot in a New Years Six Bowl, so No. 17 Western Michigan would go to the Goodyear Cotton Bowl Classic. The Cotton Bowl would then get the highest-ranked at-large team, which would be No. 7 Penn State.Heres what the New Years Six could look like based on todays rankings:Dec. 308 p.m. ET: Capital One Orange Bowl: No. 5 Michigan vs. No. 12 Florida StateDec. 313 p.m. or 7 p.m. ET: College Football Playoff semifinal at the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl: No. 1 Alabama vs. No. 4 Washington3 p.m. or 7 p.m. ET: College Football Playoff semifinal at the PlayStation Fiesta Bowl: No. 2 Ohio State vs. No. 3 ClemsonJan. 21 p.m. ET:?Goodyear Cotton Bowl Classic: No. 17 Western Michigan vs. No. 7 Penn State5 p.m. ET:?Rose Bowl Game presented by Northwestern Mutual: No. 6 Wisconsin vs. No. 8 Colorado8:30 p.m. ET: Allstate Sugar Bowl: No. 9 Oklahoma vs. No. 14 Auburn Taysom Hill Womens Jersey . - The Oakland Raiders re-signed offensive lineman Khalif Barnes on Friday. Marcus Davenport Womens Jersey . Canada is now down to its 22-player limit, although but players wont be registered until Christmas Day. Changes could still be made as a result of a suspension or injury. http://www.saintsrookiestore.com/Saints-Tre-Quan-Smith-Jersey/ . Pert has formerly spent time as an assistant coach with Cardiff City, Coventry City, and Bahrain mens national team. "Martyn is a highly-respected coach with experience at the top levels in England," said Whitecaps FC head coach Carl Robinson. TreQuan Smith Jersey . The judges scored it 48-47, 48-47, 49-46 for Jones (19-1). It was the champions closest call. Despite the loss, it was a remarkable show by the confident Swedish challenger, who had the best of the early rounds and then hung on in the fourth and fifth. Wil Lutz Youth Jersey . But by the time the game started, the Toronto Raptors forward felt even worse. And, for three quarters, it showed as Gay shot a woeful three-for-13 from the field. TAMPA, Fla. -- Tampa Bay Buccaneers head coach Dirk Koetter admitted Monday that he was disappointed wide receiver Mike Evans chose to sit during the national anthem before Sundays game to protest Donald Trumps election as president of the United States.Yeah, Im disappointed for that, Koetter said. I also respect Mikes freedom of speech and freedom of expression.Koetter said he was adopting the same stance he took when asked in August how he would react if one of his players protested in similar fashion to Colin Kaepernick. He even read the same statement when he addressed the media Monday.Believe it or not, we have practiced how to line up for the national anthem. Weve worked on it. I dont know if our organization has the right to tell a guy that he needs to do that, Koetter said in his statement. I would be disappointed if any of our players didnt stand up for the national anthem, personally. I look at that as a salute to the people who have paved the way for us, but at the same time, this is a free country, and I think freedom of speech is something that we all believe in and freedom of expression. Thats an individuals choice. Thats a fine line there. I would personally be disappointed, but I think it would be hard to enforce that rule.He also said he supported the statement the Buccaneers put out Sunday night.The Buccaneers are deeply committed to the military and honoring the great men and women that have dedicated their lives and have made great sacrifices to insure all the tremendous freedoms we have in this great country, the statement said. We encourage all members of our organization to respectfully honor our flag during the playing of the national anthem. We also recognize every individuals constitutional right to freedom of speech, which is crucial to the Americann principles we cherish.ddddddddddddKoetter was not aware that Evans was planning to protest before the game.I didnt know about this until after the game, Koetter said. It didnt come up in front of me in the locker room. By the time I was aware of this, most of the players were showered and mostly gone, and players are off today.He has not yet spoken to any of the players about it. After the game, Evans and Koetter exchanged text messages, and they plan to talk more Wednesday. He isnt sure if other players will join Evans protest in the future. Evans said he would continue to protest as long as Trump is the President-elect. Koetter said hell do his best to minimize any distractions caused by it.I hope it doesnt affect our team, Koetter said. Thats something Ill take whatever measures I think are necessary to try to minimize what effect it has on our team. Im really not sure. This is uncharted water for me. Im not sure about any of that.A number of fans have voiced their displeasure on social media and have even threatened to boycott the team, particularly because of the timing of the protest. The day featured a military flyover, a performance of the national anthem by the 82nd Airborne and a halftime enlistment ceremony featuring 180 recruits. Tampa is home to MacDill Airforce Base and more than 12,000 active-duty service members.Evans emphasized Sunday that his protest was not about the military but was purely about Trump.I dont want to disrespect the veterans or anything, Evans said. The men and women that served this country -- Im forever indebted to them. But the things that have been going on in America lately, Im not going to stand for that. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz