Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 77 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

12.09.2019 11:03
viewership last season slipped on the previo Antworten

Jenson Button was left to rue what he labelled as a horrific home race for McLaren-Honda, after he and teammate Fernando Alonso struggled in Sundays Japanese Grand Prix.McLaren headed to Suzuka with high hopes of achieving a positive result, having compromised Alonsos Malaysian Grand Prix by taking an engine upgrade and subsequent grid penalty, in order to avoid a grid drop and maximise the teams performance on the home turf of engineer partner Honda. Following a disappointing qualifying, Alonso could only manage 16th, while Button -- who incurred his own penalty as McLaren fitted a power unit update to his car ahead of the race -- laboured to 18th.The start was really poor, the 2009 world champion said. The problem is its all new in the back, so at the start I just got massive wheelspin and got left behind really. It was really difficult to get past the Manors, they were on soft tyres and I was on the hards, so really tricky, but managed to get past them in the end.I finished 18th so its pretty horrific but still had some fun overtaking, had a few battles but 16th and 18th for us, a long way behind points, a very tough day and a very tough weekend. Its a shame that this is our bogey track, its our second home.The Briton admitted he was surprised to find out he was as low as 18th after battling with the likes of Manor and Sauber, but he said McLaren can still take positives after enjoying stronger performances in recent grands prix.When I saw 18th on the board on the last lap I was actually surprised, I didnt think it was quite that bad, a tough day. But youve got to take the rough with the smooth, I dont think anyone expected us to be as good in Sepang or Spa. Were not quick here but the next race we will be. It cant all be good. Youri Tielemans Jersey . -- Patrick Reed got an early start in golf. Thorgan Hazard Jersey . World champions Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov of Russia won the gold medal with 237.71 points, Moore-Towers and Moscovitch followed at 208.45 and Ksenia Stolbova and Fedor Klimov of Russia were third at 187. http://www.soccerbelgiumteamonline.com/Romelu-Lukaku-UEFA-European-Belgium-Jersey/ . -- The boos poured down on Tom Brady and the New England Patriots at the end of a horrible first half. Yannick Carrasco Belgium Jersey . He said Tuesday thats a big reason why he is now the new coach of the Tennessee Titans. Whisenhunt said he hit it off quickly with Ruston Webster when interviewing for the job Friday night. Thorgan Hazard Belgium Jersey . - After leading the Saints to a fourth playoff appearance in five seasons, Drew Brees expressed confidence in the direction of his team and, perhaps more importantly, showed a willingness to listen to contract proposals if the team needs his help getting under the NFLs salary cap. SYDNEY -- Organizers hope the homecoming of local hero Tim Cahill will fuel enthusiasm for Australian footballs A-League which opens its 12th season on Friday.Cahill has joined Melbourne City after playing overseas for the past 20 years -- at Millwall, Everton, New York and for the past four years in China -- while remaining one of Australian footballs favorite sons.He is the highest-profile player associated this season with a league which has lacked star power since Italys Alessandro del Piero turned out for Sydney FC between 2012 and 2014.While the television audience for the league has grown by almost 50 percent since 2011, it is not yet as popular as other domestic football competitions including the Australian rules Australian Football League and the National Rugby League.The A-League has in its favor a broadcasting agreement which allows matches to be shown on subscription and free-to-air formats. But viewership last season slipped on the previous year, even though recent surveys show soccer has overtaken swimming as the most popular sporting activity among Australian children.The television rights deals enjoyed by the AFL and the NRL are vastly bigger than the $40 million agreement which covers the A-League this season.But Cahills presence in the league this season, even at the age of 36, and the closeness and unpredictability of the 10-team competition may swell TV and live audience numbers and ultimately lead to a significantly bigger broadcasting rights deal.dddddddddddd Melbourne City received financial support from Football Federation Australia to swing a deal with Cahill, and the FFA also sought to help other clubs attract marquee signings.While the clubs havent managed to attract foreign players of Del Pieros stature, they have managed to draw several Australian internationals back to the league, including Brett Holman at Brisbane, James Troisi with the Melbourne Victory and James Holland at Adelaide.That seems an important turning point for the league as leading Australian players have often pursued their careers offshore.Cahill said the return of players formerly based overseas to the A-League is a compliment to the caliber of the competition.To be finally home as international Australian players is good for us, good for our families and great for the game, he said. Youre talking about good quality players, national team players, who are not choosing something else. Theyre looking at the A-League and saying `this is positive for my career.The league kicks off with a match between Brisbane and the Melbourne Victory and the first round features a derby clash between Sydney FC and the Western Sydney Wanderers. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz