Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 88 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

17.09.2019 07:48
This was an isolated incident for which I am prepared Antworten

Former major league pitcher Dwight Gooden insisted Tuesday that he is fine and healthy despite former teammate?Darryl Strawberrys comments to the New York Daily News earlier this week that Gooden is a complete junkie-addict.?[I] havent done anything wrong, havent broken the law or anything like that, Gooden said during a Facebook Live chat prior to a Steiner Sports autograph function in New York.Gooden was a no-show on Thursday for a joint public appearance with Strawberry, who said he believes?Gooden has relapsed into the drug use that derailed his career.Gooden wasnt specifically asked about Strawberrys comments on Tuesday, but did speak about the toll his mothers failing health and eventual death in July has had on him, saying he needed treatment and medication to deal with depression in the past couple of months.I wasnt healthy; there were ups and downs and [I had] massive depression because I knew my mom was at the end, Gooden said. Once I got through that and got on the medicine, started talking with people who had some of the same experiences, things got better. Things are going a lot better right now.The?New York Yankees, having seen Strawberrys comments to the Daily News, have reached out and offered to assist with any treatment the 51-year-old Gooden might need.?A lot of individuals have reached out to me, too, but for the Yankees to show that type of support to Doc, Im very grateful to them for that, Strawberry told the Daily News.Ron Dock, Goodens former drug counselor, also told the Daily News that the Yankees reached out in an effort to help Gooden, who played for the Yankees and New York Mets during his 16-season career.They said theyre willing to pay for Dwights treatment, which is a huge gesture on their behalf, Dock told the Daily News. Theyve always tried to do right by Dwight, going back to George Steinbrenner when he gave him a chance to play again.The Yankees confirmed Tuesday that theyve reached out through others to offer any necessary services or assistance.Gooden?told the Daily News earlier Tuesday that he wasnt using drugs again and theres a lot more to the story than you think.Strawberry, who along with Gooden was the subject of ESPNs 30 for 30 documentary Doc & Darryl, appeared on ESPNs Outside the Lines on Tuesday and remained steadfast in his belief that Gooden is again using drugs and said he was aware of it dating back to the documentary.We did a 30 for 30 and already knew there he was using, Strawberry told OTL. We covered it up and that and we didnt really open ... My thing is that I just want him to get healthy. He doesnt have to go to my treatment centers. Im not looking for publicity. Just get help. Let someone help you.I let people help me, and I think thats what a lot of times other people that are not addicts dont understand addictions. ... Youve never been in the shoes of an addict and know what an addict is struggling with and how deep the darkness is of this life. And when you look at the paper today and the Daily News of him on the cover, look at it for yourself and see where hes at. Hes 51 years old, man. This guy was a phenomenal pitcher. Yeah, thats over with. But hes a drug addict right now, and he needs help.ESPN Staff Writer Andrew Marchand contributed to this report. Shoes NZ Outlet . Takahashi, who had a 10-point lead after the short program, received 268.31 points after the free skate to finish 15 points ahead of second-place Nobunari Oda. Shoes NZ 2020 . Datsyuk will miss Tuesdays game against New Jersey and could be sidelined longer, while Cleary will likely miss at least the next three games. Its been an injury-plagued season for Datsyuk, who has suited up for just 39 games. https://www.shoesnzonline.com/ . -- Peyton Manning will have all of his wide receivers available for the first time in a month when the Denver Broncos begin their playoff run Jan. Cheap Shoes NZ . 24 Baylor in a Big 12 clash between teams trending in opposite directions. Andrew Wiggins made 10-of-12 from the foul line and scored 17 for Kansas (14-4, 5-0 Big 12), which capped a stretch of four straight games against ranked opponents unscathed. Shoes NZ From China . Hey!" The lower tier of the School End of Queens Park Rangers Loftus Road was packed solid with a very festive-sounding Chelsea choral section in this particular part of South Africa Road London, W12. Florida State strength and conditioning coach Vic Viloria has been suspended without pay for more than one-third of the Seminoles season following his Saturday arrest on DUI and property damage charges.University president John Thrasher suspended Viloria for 30 days, which will cover five games. He can return Oct. 2.I have suspended Coach Viloria for more than a third of the football season to send a strong message about the very serious nature of his offense, Thrasher said Thursday. We have an outstanding athletics program, and fans must know it operates with class and reflects the universitys values.Viloria was arrested early Saturday morning with blood-alcohol levels of .124 and .125. The legal limit is .08.I am taking full responsibility for the situation for which I now find myself, Viloria said in a statement released by Tallahassee attorney John Leace on Thursday. No words can truly express my?remorse for the embarrassment I have brought upon my family, the players, the fans, the coaches and Florida State University. This was an isolated incident for which I am prepared to accept the consequences.Viloria will miss games against No. 11 Ole Miss, Charleston Southern, No. 19 Louisville, South Florida and No. 22 North Carolina. He will be able to return for the Oct. 8 road game at Miami.In Vilorias written statement to the school, he said he was drinking whiskey with members of a video crew, which is filming A Season With Florida Sttate Football for Showtime.dddddddddddd He said the crew gave him a bottle of whiskey to celebrate the end of preseason camp and -- at around 10 p.m. Friday -- two or three crew members began drinking in his office.Viloria said he decided it was inappropriate to drink in the office where they could be seen, so they moved to a Showtime trailer.A spokesman for Showtime said the people drinking with Viloria were not direct employees and are hired through a production agency.We are continuing to work with Showtime on their fall series showcasing our talented team, and they have been responsive to our concerns, Thrasher said.According to the Tallahassee Police report, Viloria was seen passed out behind the wheel of his truck at a traffic light. When awakened by a police officer, Viloria claimed he was coming from work where he had consumed multiple alcoholic drinks and had three big drinks while in his office.In a letter to Viloria, the university stated his actions were a gross violation of the Universitys standards for employee conduct and expectations of your position. ... Your behavior represents a clear and direct contradiction to the Universitys focus on building character, social responsibility, and strong decision making skills within our student-athletes.Viloria has the right to appeal to an arbitrator. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz