Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 88 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

18.09.2019 06:43
What general manager Antworten

CHESTNUT Hill, Mass. -- Louisville?used the No. 7 ranking it received from the College Football Playoff committee earlier this week as extra motivation Saturday against Boston College and piled up the points in a 52-7 win as a way to make a statement.?Coach Bobby Petrino isnt happy with the idea that his team must blow out its final three opponents to make a better impression on the committee.I guess we do, Petrino said. Its sad because theres something called sportsmanship, but maybe I made a mistake. Maybe looking back at it, in Florida State [a 63-20 win Sept. 17], we should have kept all the starters in and scored 80 points and did that. But I dont understand why its like that. I really dont. And then you look at Clemson and the schedule they beat, the guys in the top 10 that they beat, and what Alabama has done, why isnt Clemson rated No. 1 [in the CFP]?Committee member Kirby Hocutt, in an interview with College Football Live on ESPN Radio, didnt agree with Petrinos reasoning.As weve said as a selection committee before, we do not incent margin of victory. We look at performance on the field, but we do not incent the margin of victory. We do not talk about that in our committee room, Hocutt said. Louisville is a very strong team, very impressive win against Florida State earlier this season. They continue to win. Their schedule, as we talked about it last week, was just not as strong as others that they were being compared against up to this point of time in the season.Obviously, they had a very good win today against Boston College, and Im sure our committee will look forward to getting back together and having some great conversation and doing a deeper dive into all these teams yet again this week, with another game of the regular season in front of us.Texas A&M lost to Mississippi State on Saturday, so Louisville will move up at least one spot when the next CFP rankings are unveiled Tuesday. The committee had said the Cardinals were put behind one-loss Texas A&M and one-loss Ohio State in the initial rankings because they had a weaker schedule and needed a last-minute touchdown to beat Virginia (2-6) the previous week.Now Petrino wants to know why strength of schedule is being held against his team but not helping the Tigers, who are ranked No. 2 behind Alabama. Louisvilles only loss this season came in the final minute against Clemson 42-36.When asked whether there are six teams better than his, Petrino said, I dont think so, but heck, what do I know? I know we played well today, and I really like our football team. I think they come to work and practice with a great attitude, and we really are a team. We rely on each other, and we take care of each other, so thats something that is fun for me as a coach is to just see how good a team we are and how much these guys love each other. Cheap Jerseys From China .J. Jefferson has been charged with assaulting his girlfriend. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping . Rob Manfred, baseballs chief operating officer, testified last week during the grievance filed by the players union to overturn Rodriguezs 211-game suspension. A person familiar with the hearing, speaking on condition of anonymity, told The Associated Press on Saturday that Manfred testified the sport wasnt concerned whether Bosch distributed performance-enhancing drugs to minors because MLBs interest was his relationship with players under investigation. https://www.chinajerseysfreeshipping.com/ . What general manager Dave Nonis called "short and productive" negotiations ended with Kessel signing a US$64-million, eight-year contract on Tuesday. Stitched Authentic Jerseys . Mitch Holmberg added a goal and three assists. Connor Chartier also scored for the Chiefs (3-0-0). Luke Harrison spoiled Garrett Hughsons shutout bid with a power-play goal at 13:17 of the third period. The Spokane goaltender finished with 28 saves, including a Brandon Fushimi penalty shot in the second period that would have tied the game 1-1. Wholesale Jerseys For Sale . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams. AKRON, Ohio -- Noah Robotham and Antino Jackson combined to score 32 points and Akron won its sixth straight, romping past Division III Adrian, 95-41 on Wednesday night.Akron (6-1) opened with a 10-2 run and pulled away to take a 23-point lead at intermission, 44-21, and cruised to its 21st straight win at home. Keith Dambrot, now in his 13th year with the Zips, is five wins away from becoming the all-time winningest coach in Akron history.Robotham hit 7 of 9 from the field, inncluding 3 of 5 from beyond the arc, and finished with 17 points.dddddddddddd Jackson added another 15 as the Zips shot 61.7 percent from the field (37 of 60), including 51.9 percent (14 of 27) from distance.DaVonte Harris led Adrian with 17 points. The Bulldogs were just 14 of 56 from the field (25 percent), including 3 of 14 from three-point range. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz