Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 81 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

18.09.2019 06:44
o claim a third straight league win. " Antworten

Sebastian Vettel says Ferrari can be proud of finishing third and fourth at the Italian Grand Prix on Sunday.Expectations were high ahead of the weekend as Ferrari arrived in Monza without a podium finish in four races. Vettel was unable to compete with the two Mercedes over the 53-lap race, but said Ferrari could still take pride in finishing third in front of its home crowd.We knew it would be tough against Mercedes and it has been tough, he said. We didnt beat them, but nevertheless I think we did a great job. We pulled out our best and had a great race.We finished third and fourth, which was the optimum we could get. That is a lot to be proud about. Obviously the fans deserve nothing less than the top step and hopefully we can give it to them over the next few years.Vettel has now raced at Monza twice as a Ferrari driver and scored two podiums, the same amount as he achieved during his dominant stint at Red Bull. However, Vettel says he feels no extra pressure racing in red in front of the tifosi.Many times I hear that coming to Monza theres an extra burden and pressure, but I think its the opposite for everyone in the team, Vettel said.A lot of the mechanic and engineers families come here to see them and support them so of course we want to do well, its family in the end and we have probably the largest family that we bring to a race track in that regard.I think it lifted us up this weekend. The fans deserve nothing but the top step and hopefully we can give it to them in the next couple of years. Shoes NZ Nike . The Islanders dealt Thomas Vanek to the Montreal Canadiens after less than a year on Long Island. Meanwhile, the Oilers dealt long-time sniper Ales hemsky to the Ottawa Senators on Wednesday for a fifth-round pick in 2014 and a third-rounder in 2015. Shoes NZ Online . Ashley Youngs cross was inadvertently headed by Chester into his own net in the 66th minute, allowing United to claim a third straight league win. "We had to dig deep with our fighting spirit and weve done that," United striker Wayne Rooney said. https://www.shoesnzonline.com/ . Woodson said during a radio interview Thursday that the Knicks Carmelo Anthony doesnt get the same calls as other superstars. Shoes NZ Outlet . After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91. Cheap Shoes NZ . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternoon by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No. The Miami Dolphins?on Tuesday placed Pro Bowl center Mike Pouncey on injured reserve and signed free-agent quarterback T.J. Yates.Pouncey, who has a left hip injury, played in just five games this season.Pouncey was hopeful that he could return for Miamis playoff push down the stretch, but the Dolphins (8-5) are being cautious with his long-term health. Pouncey already injured his hip twice this year.Pouncey missed the first four games while he recovered from hip surgery, played in five consecutive games and was sidelined again. RRunning back Jay Ajayi had back-to-back 200-yard games with Pouncey in the lineup.ddddddddddddBackup center Anthony Steen will fill in for Pouncey the rest of this season. Yates will back up Matt Moore?at quarterback while regular starter Ryan Tannehill recovers from ACL and MCL sprains in his left knee.Miami will play the New York Jets (4-9) on Saturday.The Associated Press contributed to this report. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz