Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 76 mal aufgerufen
 Drittes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

19.09.2019 09:36
lled upon to make a leaping save from su Antworten

LAKE LOUIS, Alberta -- Slovenias Ilka Stuhec completed a Lake Louise breakthrough downhill sweep Saturday.I think all the world knows right now, the 26-year-old Stuhec said when asked about her speed.Coming off her first World Cup victory Friday, Stuhec finished in 1 minute, 24.95 seconds on the course shortened because of deteriorating visibility.Winning yesterday was really nice, but on the video later in the afternoon, I still found some mistakes or some parts that I should ski better, which I tried to do today, Stuhec said.Defending overall World Cup champion Laura Gut of Switerland was second in 1:25.06, followed by Edit Miklos of Hungary in 1:25.38.With snow flurries in the forecast, the start was lowered to the mens super-G start hut. An early start number was an advantage, however. Falling snow softened the course and hampered visibility as the race progressed. and Miklos were among the first five down the mountain. Gut went off ninth.I was lucky. I had sun, Gut said. Its a little bit of a problem we have in Lake Louise. The weather changes way too fast. Sometimes it would be better to have just one downhill, but I will take this podium. Its the first time Im on the podium in downhill, which is great.A super-G is set for Sunday, with Stuhec trying to join American star Lindsey Vonn as the only women to sweep all three races at Lake Louise. Vonn, an 18-time winner at Lake Louise, is sidelined after breaking an arm in training last month. Vapormax 97 Sverige . -- The Sacramento Kings are set to become the first major professional sports franchise to accept Bitcoin virtual currency for ticket and merchandise purchases. Nike Air Vapormax Sverige . -- Anaheim Ducks defenceman Luca Sbisa will be out at least six weeks with a torn tendon in his right hand. http://www.airvapormaxsverige.com/nike-zoom-sverige/fly.html . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human. Vapormax 2020 Sverige .J. -- New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz will miss the rest of the season after having surgery on his left knee. Nike Vapormax Herr Rea . The Croatian served 21 aces and hit 42 winners against Sijsling, who double-faulted to give Cilic a 4-3 lead in the deciding set. "All the players, they know me and they were really happy to see me and they were really happy that this is over for me," Cilic said. BATON ROUGE - The LSU Tigers and Alabama Crimson Tide played to a scoreless draw in their fifth-straight extra-time match on Sunday afternoon as the hosts were unable to convert from their seven shots on goal while goalkeeper Caroline Brockmeier made four saves for the clean sheet at the LSU Soccer Stadium.The Tigers (7-10-1, 2-7-1 SEC) moved to 6-3-3 in 12 matches played between the two sides in the Brian Lee era, while Alabama (8-7-2, 3-5-2) extended its unbeaten run in the series to three matches.Sophomore Alex Thomas nearly unlocked the Crimson Tide defense just nine minutes into the match as she forced a sprawling save from goalkeeper Kat Stratton with a chipped effort from eight yards in front of goal. Junior Jorian Baucom found Thomas in space behind Alabamas back line with a flicked header at the edge of the penalty area from Debbie Hahns free kick.Senior Summer Clarke was put through on goal just three minutes later as she split the two Alabama center backs and found herself one-on-one with Stratton. Clarkes side-footed effort was denied by Stratton diving to her left as she raced off her line to cut off the angle and keep the game scoreless as the clock ticked into the 12th minute.Baucom was herself played through on the break on 22 minutes when Megan Lees flicked header split the Tide defense, but LSUs All-SEC striker fired directly into the path of Stratton again coming out for a save.Brockmeier was put under little pressure in the opening frame, but stood tall when called upon to make a leaping save from substitute Logue Shamburgers dipping effort from range for a corner kick in the 24th minute of action. Brockmeier pulled off a nearly identical save on the hour when Emma Welch tried her luck from the top of the box,, but was denied by a strong right hand from the redshirt sophomore.ddddddddddddJunior defender Debbie Hahn was given LSUs first opportunity of the second half in the 55th minute when she whistled a 20-yard free kick just outside the left post. Baucom nearly won it for the home team in the final 10 minutes with a nifty back heel toward goal from Clarkes pull back in the right side of the area, but her strike was blocked by a Crimson Tide defender inside the six-yard box.The Tigers looked like the only team to carve out a winner in extra time as Lee saw her shot from the edge of the six cleared off the line by a well-positioned Crimson Tide defender in the 95th minute, while Hahn let fly another free kick that sailed just over the bar from 20 yards following an Alabama hand ball in the 98th minute.Baucom ended the match with a team-leading four shots on the afternoon, while Clarke and Thomas fashioned three attempts apiece to lead the line. Each of Thomas shots found the target on the day.Seven of LSUs 16 shot attempts were on goal as the Tigers led the 13 shots and four shots on goal posted by the Crimson Tide in 110 minutes played on Sunday afternoon. Alabama led the way with nine corner kicks in the match to six corner kicks earned by the hosts.The Tigers will wrap up the 2016 regular season with their home finale on Thursday night as they play host to 14th-ranked Arkansas in a match that is set to kick off at 7 p.m. CT on the SEC Network+. The Razorbacks own a 14-4 overall record and 7-3 mark in SEC play as they will arrive in Baton Rouge on the back of a 2-1 defeat at Kentucky on Sunday afternoon. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz