Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

20.09.2019 09:03
.It was an approach that rankled Bielema from Antworten

RICHMOND, Va. -- Scott McCarron and Tom Byrum shared the Dominion Charity Classic lead Saturday, with Bernhard Langer two strokes back in the second of three PGA Tour Champions playoff events.McCarron shot his second straight 5-under 67, and Byrum had a 69 to reach 10-under 134 on The Country Club of Virginias James River Course. Langer also had a 69 in his return for a left knee injury that forced him to withdraw from the playoff opener last week in California.McCarron birdied the par-5 16th and 18th for the second day in a row, holing a 12-footer on 18.I made two nice putts on 2 and 3 from probably 30 feet or so, McCarron said. Its always nice to get off to a good start when youre making putts like that. Then just played pretty solid and took advantage of the par 5s coming in. Really like this golf course. Its a great track. Its in perfect shape, we have unbelievable weather, so looking forward to tomorrow.Byrum closed birdie-bogey-birdie, making a 20-footer on 18 to tie McCarron.I hung in there. Just tried to stay patient, Byrum said. Hit the ball decent on the front nine, struggled a lot on the back nine. I had to scramble a little bit, but all in all it was a good day playing under the pressure of leading and guys coming after me. ... Maybe I can be a little more aggressive tomorrow.Langer is fighting the knee injury that he re-aggravated at home doing routine spinning. The 59-year-old German star leads the Charles Schwab Cup Playoffs standings, had a tour-high our victories and has wrapped up the season money title with $2,697,459.The worst thing for me is walking downhill and bending, Langer said. I cant bend my knee very well, so Im just trying to avoid all stress, if possible.The playoff field was cut from 72 to 54 for the event, and Tom Lehman dropped out because of an elbow injury. The top 36 after the week will qualify for the season-ending Charles Schwab Cup Championship next week in Scottsdale, Arizona.Each dollar earned in the first two events is worth two points -- first place is worth $305,000 and 610,000 points this week -- and is added to the regular-season total. At the Charles Schwab Championship, points will be reset so that the top five only have to win to capture the Charles Schwab Cup.The 51-year-old McCarron is fifth in the standings. He won the Principal Charity Classic in Iowa in June for his first victory on the 50-and-over tour.Im having an absolute blast, the three-time PGA Tour winner said. Im playing with some of my best buddies. When you get to play with Hall of Famers like Bernhard Langer it really is a lot of fun.The 56-year-old Byrum is 27th in the standings. Hes winless on the senior tour after winning once on the PGA Tour.Jay Haas (71), Michael Allen (69), Rocco Mediate (71), Scott Parel (66), Paul Broadhurst (68) and Brandt Jobe (69) were 6 under. The 62-year-old Haas won a month ago in Newport Beach, California, to become the second-oldest winner in tour history. Air Force 270 Deutschland . The 19-year-old Olsen played 34 games with the Kelowna Rockets of the WHL this season. In that time, hes recorded 17 goals and 17 assists with 36 penalty minutes. Nike Air Presto Schwarz Günstig . Neymar curled home a free kick from just outside the area to put the 2014 World Cup host ahead in the 44th minute. Three minutes after the break, a simple through pass from Paulinho freed Oscar and the Chelsea star rounded goalkeeper Jung Sung-ryong to extend Brazils lead. http://www.airforce1gunstig.de/air-force-1-damen-deutschland.html .Y. -- Knicks coach Mike Woodson said Wednesday that J. Nike Air Force One Deutschland .ca. Hey Kerry, big fan of yours, just finished reading your book. I think that we all saw the Canucks/Flames line brawl just after puck drop. It was obvious that something was about to happen, even to the referees because the fourth lines were on to start. Nike Air Presto Off White Kaufen . -- Its been a long road back for Sean Bergenheim. FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. -- Austin Allen was talking with teammate Frank Ragnow ahead of preseason camp when a thought about the last few seasons occurred to the first-year starting quarterback of the Razorbacks.You know, I cant even remember the last time Ive been hit, Allen said.Yes, its been that long -- four years, actually -- since Allen entered a football season as his teams projected starting quarterback.However, after three seasons of largely backing up his older brother, Brandon, the younger Allen knows expectations wont be diminished in the slightest because of any rust he might have. And thats just fine with the 6-foot-1, 209-pound junior, who has used his time away from the field to transform his usual fun-loving ways into more of an all-business approach.Well, nearly all business.I cant really wait to get just decked one time, Austin Allen said, unable to contain his excitement about the season opener against Louisiana Tech on Sept. 3.If Allens outgoing personality is a bit of a shock to Razorbacks fans this season, it will largely be because they are expecting the more-reserved style they have become used to over the last three seasons from Brandon Allen.It was the same adjustment coach Bret Bielema had to make three seasons ago when Austin Allen showed up on campus. Back then, the quarterback -- fresh off leading nearby Fayetteville High School to back-to-back state championships -- made his mark by cracking jokes during practices and occasionally giving his social life the same priority as football.It was an approach that rankled Bielema from time to time, and he made a point to mention his frustration with the quarterback. And of course, the Allens are very different.You wouldnt even know they are brothers, Bielema said. (Brandon) was kinnd of a more laid back kind of guy.dddddddddddd Austin, on the other hand, is very competitive.From the younger Allens perspective, one cause of the early growing pains was simply a matter of growing up. Another was the realization that playing time was doubtful early in his career.He finally turned more serious prior to last season, when he was set to serve as the primary backup. And the extra work -- from studying game plans, doing extra film work and mimicking his older brothers work ethic -- paid off in the form of repeated compliments from Bielema and Arkansas other coaches.The first year was on me, just not being mature enough, Allen said. It happens for every freshmen, I feel like, who thinks, `Oh, I dont need extra film. Ill be fine. That just doesnt happen in college. You have to do extra.Because of the durability of his older brother, Allen attempted only three passes last season. However, he did see limited action in four games two years ago -- including playing the entire second half of a 30-0 win over Mississippi after Brandon Allen was injured.That experience played a role in helping Austin Allen earn the starting job during the spring, when Bielema said he was the unquestioned top quarterback on the roster. It was a position Allen continued to earn throughout the summer while working out with teammates five days a week.One of the things I always urged him to do was take advantage of the experience his brother was having, and I think he tried to do that the best he could, Bielema said. Its never the same, but I like the way his leadership has continued during the summer. Im excited to see him take the reins. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz