Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 108 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

23.09.2019 10:29
Terms of the deal were not immediately available Antworten

RICHMOND, Va. -- If football doesnt work out, Nila Kasitati might have a future in the entertainment business.The guards rookie skit rendition of John Legends All of Me Wednesday night in front of Washington Redskins teammates and coaches made him internet famous as video went viral.Linebacker Will Compton posted video of Kasitati singing and players joining in and waving cell phones around like lighters.To coach Jay Gruden, it was a highlight of the teams annual rookie tradition.He was good because weve had some pretty poor performances up to that point, Gruden said Thursday. I think Nate Sudfeld, he didnt get on TV because he was so bad as a singer. He got booed off the stage. (Receiver Josh) Doctston got booed off the stage. Weve had a couple guys get booed off the stage, so its been a tough crowd.Players were all in for Kasitati, an undrafted free agent out of Oklahoma. Compton and tight end Niles Paul asked fans to tag Legend in their tweets so the singer could see Kasitatis performance.Kasitati said he sang in church with his brothers as a kid and practiced with fellow guard Shawn Lauvaos ukulele.I got a chance to use it and show a little Aloha sprit to the guys, Kasitati said. It got a good response from the guys, everybody was into it and I had everybody singing.Kasitati considered defensive lineman Matt Ioannidis comedy routine the best rookie skit so far, but that didnt have the same video impact. Kasitati didnt expect that kind of reaction or his 15 minutes of fame, but hell take it.I was sort of surprised, he said. The guys sort of helped me out. I dont know who it was that turned off the lights and then the phones started coming out. That was a lot of fun.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL NMD R1 Canada Mens . Terms of the deal were not immediately available. The 26-year-old finished last season with Clevelands Triple-A affiliate in Columbus after signing with the Indians in August. NMD R1 Canada Sale . Barcelonas entertaining victory ensured the defending Spanish champions retained their share of the league lead with Atletico Madrid two rounds ahead of their meeting in the capital. Real Madrid needed a late goal by substitute Jese Rodriguez to earn a 3-2 victory at Valencia to stay in third place and three points behind its title rivals. http://www.nmdshoescanada.com/y-3-cheap-canada.html . Mickelson barely made the cut but had the best round of the day with nine birdies and an eagle coupled with two bogeys to sit two shots behind leader Craig Lee of Scotland. Lee shot a 69 for a 12-under 204 total. "I just love the fact I am in contention and have an opportunity in my first tournament of the year here in Abu Dhabi," Mickelson said. Adidas X_Plr Canada . The 20-year-old Pelicans big man glanced up and smiled widely at the well-wishers -- a fitting end to a day he wont soon forget. Davis responded to his selection earlier in the day as a Western Conference All-Star with 26 points and 10 rebounds, and the New Orleans Pelicans overcame a 10-point fourth-quarter deficit to defeat the Minnesota Timberwolves 98-91 on Friday night. NMD CS2 Canada . The Swede became the first golfer to win the PGA Tours FedEx Cup and European Tours Race to Dubai in the same season. "It is still taking a little time to sink in what Ive achieved this week as was the case when I won the FedEx Cup but then it just kept getting better and better as the days went on and I am sure this will be the same," he said. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz