Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 76 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

23.09.2019 10:29
at its Sanchez Pizjuan Stadium, w Antworten

British star William Fox-Pitt produced a stunning performance on day one of the Rio Olympics eventing competition to take pole position in Deodoro.Fox-Pitt, who was placed in an induced coma just 10 months ago after suffering head trauma following a cross-country fall, leads overnight on his 2015 Badminton Horse Trials winner Chilli Morning.A dressage score of 37.0 penalties for the multiple major championship medallist meant Britain enjoyed a dream start in their quest to not only secure a fifth successive Olympic eventing team medal, but first gold since Munich in 1972.And with 15th-placed Gemma Tattersall -- Britains other team member to ride during the opening day -- producing a solid score of 47.2 aboard Quicklook V, it meant an impressive opening ahead of Pippa Funnell and Kitty King riding their tests on Sunday.Fox-Pitt, 47, only returned to competitive action in early April following a lengthy rehabilitation process.He was unable to drive for several months, and at times could not even climb the stairs at his Dorset home, which makes his Rio exhibition all the more astonishing.Stallion Chilli Morning is among world eventings top performers, and Fox-Pitt coaxed a brilliant test out of his ride in searing heat to lead the field.Australias Christopher Burton and Santano II are second, just 0.6 penalties behind Fox-Pitt, with reigning Olympic individual champion Michael Jung third aboard Sam FBW and his fellow German Sandra Auffarth fourth with Opgun Louvo.Germany, seeking a hat-trick of Olympic titles, lead the team competition at its early stage, from Australia in second and Britain third.Ireland, meanwhile, lie sixth following consistent displays by Padraig McCarthy [Simon Porloe] and Clare Abbott [Euro Prince], who lie 12th and 13th in the individual event.Fox-Pitt said: That was what I was dreaming of. Chilli is great on the flat, and he did very good tests at the Caen 2014 World Equestrian Games and Malmo 2013 European Championships, and I did not want to let him down.In November last year, I thought Rio was still months away, but then I suddenly realised that Rio was just around the corner.I had lots of help with my rehabilitation and I saw more experts than I ever wanted to see. For me, it was perfect timing, and I am just lucky to be here.And, looking ahead to Mondays cross-country challenge, he added: That is the biggest Olympic course I have ever walked -- and I have seen some.But Chilli is great out there, and I hope Ill do him justice.Reflecting on her test, Olympics debutant Tattersall said: I am a little bit disappointed with the score, but she [Quicklook V] went in and we both did our absolute best. She tried really, really hard for me.Its hot, and she just slightly dropped behind me a little bit, which is perhaps why we didnt get the score, but its still a good team score.She did all the movements really well, apart from one mistake, and I was really proud of her.And assessing the cross-country test, Tattersall said: Its a serious track. Its very hilly, which I dont think any of us were expecting.There are questions the whole way around, and I think were going to have to be absolutely on it. Cheap Nike Shoes Australia . "Theyve both been real good," said Babcock. "Havent changed our minds." A decision has seemingly been made - Sundays Group B-deciding tilt against Finland ahead - but it could not have been an easy one. Price opened the tournament with a sturdy 19-save performance against the Norwegians, yielding just one goal. Fake Shoes Australia . By having more great seasons. Manning was the only unanimous choice for the 2013 Associated Press NFL All-Pro team Friday. https://www.shoesaustraliaonline.com/ . Louis Rams wide receiver Stedman Bailey last Sunday. The fine is the fourth this season for Goldson. He was fined $30,000 for a hit on the New York Jets Jeff Cumberland in Week 1. Shoes Australia Outlet . LOUIS -- Theres no telling how these wacky World Series games will end. Clearance Shoes Australia .2 billion agreement with Rogers Communications for the leagues broadcast and multimedia rights. SEVILLE, Spain -- Sevilla moved closer to the knockout stages of the Champions League after easing to a 4-0 win over a Dinamo Zagreb side that played the entire second half with 10 men on Wednesday.Sevilla dominated throughout the match at its Sanchez Pizjuan Stadium, with goals from Luciano Vietto, Sergio Escudero, Steven NZonzi and Wissam Ben Yedder.Victory for the Group H leaders was helped by a red card for Dinamo defender Petar Stojanovic just before the break with the score at 1-0.We won in a clear fashion and that gives us strength for whats to come, Sevilla coach Jorge Sampaoli said. Above all winning a Champions League match this way confirms our possibilities of fighting for a spot in the next phase.NZonzi hit the crossbar amid a series of early attacks that finally culminated in Viettos 31st-minute opener. The Argentine forward used a deft turn inside the area to avoid a tackle and sent a shot past goalkeeper Dominik Livakovic.Dinamo already had enough problems trying to create chances when defender Stojanovic lleft his team a man down in first-half injury time when he picked up a second booking for a needless kick of Victor Vitolo Machin.ddddddddddddIt was all Sevilla from there.Left back Escudero worked a one-two with Vitolo before slaloming past a defender and driving in Sevillas second goal in the 66th.NZonzi was not to be denied with his second attempt to score when his powerful header flew under Livakovic in the 80th. Substitute Ben Yedder added the fourth goal with three minutes to go from Marianos assist.Sevilla, which had won the Europa League for the previous three seasons, leads Group H with 10 points. Dinamo was left with zero points.Juventus has eight points in the group after drawing 1-1 with Lyon, which has four.The win was also a boost for Sampaolis side ahead of its Spanish league match this weekend at home to defending champion Barcelona, with both teams near the top of the standings. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz