Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 109 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
ylq Offline

24.09.2019 05:11
Tagore said: "The night Antworten

Feeling lonely sorrow in the dark alone, in order to have more light one day.����Inscription Time is a never-ending knives, carving the footprints of life with one knife and one knife. Walking through the innocent past Newport Cigarettes, standing in the world of youth Marlboro Lights, dreams and reality are intertwined with confusing colors. Youth is a storm. When the storm covered the sky, many people were destined to bear this huge baptism. Because there is a young heart, because there is a young impulse like a singer Xu Wei sings: I once dreamed of taking the sword to the horizon and seeing the prosperity of the world. Young people are always frivolous, and now you are home to the world. Because of stubbornness, we let go of our childhood support, let go of our pity, and let go of the long traction. Because I let go, I was injured alone. Father's hands seem to be no longer as big as childhood. The mother��s arms seem to no longer hold the proud heart. Every time I walked out of my house with my head, I always felt that I was great. I don't know the direction of the future, just thinking about drawing a road sign in the unknown. I don't know how high the sky is, how big the land is, how deep the sea is. The promises made in front of friends have been working hard to achieve. I have never said that I will never give up. Gradually, I found the cruelty of reality and the long and arduous road. The side was gradually empty, walking and walking, suddenly found that there is no dependence. It turns out that the crowded streets can be so cold Marlboro Cigarettes. It turns out that not all laughter and laughter represent happiness. It turns out that not all help represents kindness. The original dream and reality are separated by a high gray wall. The tears are hot and desolated. I am used to a seawall that has been weathered for many years. I am used to standing alone in the high-rise building to watch the sunset on the horizon. I am used to walking alone on the small road at the beginning of the lantern. Sometimes it will be inexplicably desperate. Because someone fell in the loneliness of youth. Haizi firmly believes that his future will be able to bloom in the spring, but he will accept the death weight he can't afford on the cold railroad tracks. San Mao is eager to finish the beautiful mountains and rivers, eager to get the romance of the dreams, but always buried in her desolate desert. But we see more people who are strong and alive. No need to say more, look at yourself, still walking in this world. Whether standing or sitting, at least we are alive, living more than death requires courage, we still have hope. Tagore said: "The night gave me black eyes, but I used it to find the light." In the solitude, I learned to be strong, used to suffer from one's own pain, and learned to be strong. The temperature of the palm of your hand resists the cold north wind, and the medal of growth is engraved with clear scars, and the wings of the embryos fly over the mountains. The only people who can come to the end of the world are themselves. When loneliness no longer becomes desperate, we really grow up. Loneliness is a kind of pain, and the feeling of the bones makes us strong. Perhaps this is our eternal glory in the age of sorrow and flood. Injury is not terrible, as long as there is faith. Night is not terrible, as long as there is still dawn. Dreams are not far away, as long as there is chasing.
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

NewportCigarettesCoupons

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz