Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

25.09.2019 11:35
like the way he runs with the Antworten

Graeme Souness believes Louis van Gaal can turn things around at Manchester United after victory over Arsenal at Old Trafford. It has been widely reported that the Dutchman will leave Old Trafford in the summer, if not before, with Jose Mourinho and Ryan Giggs among those touted to replace him.But three straight wins in a week have seen United through to the quarter-finals of the FA Cup, into the last 16 of the Europa League and just three points off the Champions League places. Man Utd-Arsenal talking points Rashford scored twice and Arsenal saw their title hopes dented. Yes, I think so, the former Liverpool midfielder told Sky Sports when asked if he thought Van Gaal could yet boost his Old Trafford prospects.Manchester United have always acted correctly; theyre a classy outfit.They havent had that many managers in their history compared with other clubs and I think qualifying for the Champions League would be enough to save his job. The board would have noted the atmosphere he today. Marcus Rashfords fairytale continued as he scored twice on his Premier League debut to help Manchester United to a 3-2 win over Arsenal at Old Trafford You wont always get big players out of your youngsters but that would be a result. Top managers are few and far between. I think hes holding onto his job but if Man Utd get any momentum going, they will get in the top four.This will encourage them greatly. They deserved to win today. Van Gaal could remain at Old Trafford beyond this season, says Graeme Souness Fellow Super Sunday guest David Platt agrees but feels that only a winning run and Champions League qualification can save him and that a decision may already have been made with regards to his future.Only if he keeps winning [can he stay in his job], he added. If Man Utd can get themselves into the top four theres a chance - if the decision hasnt already been taken and we dont know that.All he can do is prepare his team to win and what happens in the summer - if anything - he cant control. Also See: Man Utd video Man Utd fixtures Man Utd stats Get a £10 free bet! Cheap Fake NBA Jerseys . -- Quarterback Will Finch threw for 252 yards and three touchdowns, and Yannick Harou rushed in two scores as the No. Wholesale Fake NBA Jerseys . After the whistle, Thornton skated the length of the ice, pulled Orpik to the ice from behind and punched him in the face several times. http://www.fakenbajerseys.com/ . The phone hearing is scheduled for 4:30pm et/1:30pm pt. Winchester, who was not penalized for the hit, appeared to make contact with Kellys head early in the first period of Thursdays game in Boston. Fake NBA Jerseys China . The judges scored it 48-47, 48-47, 49-46 for Jones (19-1). It was the champions closest call. Despite the loss, it was a remarkable show by the confident Swedish challenger, who had the best of the early rounds and then hung on in the fourth and fifth. Fake NBA Jerseys Sale .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. There will be a very familiar face in the visitors locker room at Virginia Tech on Saturday.Scot Loeffler, the Hokies offensive coordinator for the last three years of Frank Beamers tenure at Virginia Tech, is now holding the same position with Boston College. The Hokies hope to ruin his return to Blacksburg on Saturday.Its the Atlantic Coast Conference opener for Virginia Tech (1-1), and the Hokies expect to see some familiar looks from the BC (1-1, 0-1) offense.I think well see a lot of familiar things. I think he might try to change it up a little bit, but I think as far as using the same personnel for trying to get in different formations but stay with the same personnel, I think hes still going to do that type of stuff, Hokies linebacker Andrew Motuapuaka said this week.The Eagles also have the nations No. 3 defense, allowing just 180 yards per game. BC has the No. 6 rushing defense, allowing just 48 yards per game despite having played run-oriented Georgia Tech in the teams ACC opener.Under first-year coach Justin Fuente, the Hokies have had no trouble moving the ball -- they average 429 yards per game -- but they have had difficulty holding onto it with nine lost fumbles in their two first games.Still, Eagles coach Steve Addazio knows the Hokies are working on that, too.Theyve got a host of great skill players starting with their quarterback Jerod Evans, Addazio said this week. Travon McMillian, I really like the way he runs with the football. Sam Rogers I think is just an overall great player. Isaiah Ford and Bucky Hodges and Cam Phillips, just a long list of skilled players.I know theyre a tempo team. I know they want to get to the line really fast. I saw them against Tennessee. They came out of the blocks really, reaally fast and (Im) really impressed with them as a football team.dddddddddddd Theyre well-coached on both sides of the ball and special teams, so this will be a great challenge for us.Boston College has lost nine straight ACC games.---Some other things to watch when Boston College visits Virginia Tech:BALL SECURITY: Virginia Tech leads the FBS nation in fumbles with nine, including three by quarterback Jerod Evans and another on an errant snap. They need to fix that to have any chance of success.FAMILIARITY: Loefflers offense was slow going initially at Virginia Tech and has been the same for the Eagles. Boston College ranks 106th in total offense through two games, which puts a lot of pressure on the defense.RUNNING GAME: BC allows just 48 rushing yards per game, a stunning statistic considering they have already played Georgia Tech with its vaunted triple option. The Hokies, led by Travon McMillan (83 ypg), average 196 yards per game on the ground and could make a statement by having success against the Eagles.WHERES ISAIAH? The Hokies have tried to incorporate multiple receivers into their passing game, trying to keep everyone fresh and dynamic, but they havent figured out a way to minimize their best receiver, Isaiah Ford. Hes got 16 receptions in two games and is averaging 10.5 yard per reception. Thats a first down.HISTORY: The Eagles have typically been a tough matchup for Virginia Tech, winning two of the last three matchups and four of the previous 10 at Lane Stadium.---Online: The APs college football page: http://collegefootball.ap.org---Follow Hank in Twitter: www.twitter.com/hankkurzjr ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz