Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

25.09.2019 11:36
Generals to a 2-0 win over the Belleville Antworten

High jumper Mariyappan Thangavelu overcame long odds on his journey to the winners podium at the Rio Paralympics.Im just very happy, he told the Hindu after the event. I expected to win a medal. I just stayed calm and did my best, Thangavelu said.He was five years old when his right leg had to be amputated after being crushed by a bus. Thangavelu was on his way to school in a village in Tamil Nadus Salem district at the time.I was told the driver was inebriated, he told the Hindu before leaving for Rio. It doesnt matter. My right leg is now stunted - it is still a five-year-olds leg; it has never grown or healed.The family is still paying off the loan they took for his treatment after the accident. His mother is a vegetable seller.I spoke to my mother last night. She said I would definitely win the gold, he said. My first priority is to help her. I want to construct a house of our own,?Thangavelu told the Hindu.Thangavelu had finished second in his first competitive event soon after he entered his teens. Last year his coach, Satyanarayana, took him to Bangalore for training.Thangavelu had qualified for the Paralympics after attaining the A qualification mark at the IPC Grand Prix in Tunisia earlier this year. Black Friday Shoes China . -- Gus Malzahn finally had his day in Fayetteville. Black Friday Shoes Deals . -- Ken Appleby made 32 saves for his first shutout of the season to lead the Oshawa Generals to a 2-0 win over the Belleville Bulls on Wednesday in Ontario Hockey League action. https://www.shoesblackfriday.com/ . Rinne played two periods in his first game since left hip surgery in early May. Gabriel Bourque scored 3:07 into the second period and Austin Watson tallied 5:15 later for Nashville. Black Friday Shoes Free Shipping . -- Nathan Pancel scored twice as the Sudbury Wolves defeated the North Bay Battalion 4-2 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Fake Black Friday Shoes . Pence singled in the winning run with no outs in the ninth inning to give the Giants a 7-6 victory over the San Diego Padres on Sunday. SPARTANBURG, S.C. -- Ahmad Thomas scored 18 points, MaCio Teague had 16 and UNC Ashville pulled away down the stretch to defeat SC Upstate 73-57 on Thursday night.Teague scored all 16 of his points in the second half, hitting all six of his shots, including four 3-pointers, as the Bulldogs (1-2) outscored the Spartans (1-2) 47-27 after the break.Ashville trailed 30-26 at the half and didnt pull even until Raekwon Miller followed Teagues 3, to make it 48-48 with 11:12 remaining. Thhomas followed with a dunk and a jumper and Teague made another 3 for a 55-48 lead.ddddddddddddfter an Upstate basket, Teague hit another 3 to start a 16-0 run, knocking down another 3-point shot to help break the game open. Will Weeks layup made it 71-50 with 1:54 to play.Deion Holmes hit five 3s and scored 22 points for Upstate, 14 in the second half. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz