Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 79 mal aufgerufen
 Drittes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

28.09.2019 05:41
classed as a safety issue? Quite interest Antworten

LOS ANGELES -- Former three-division world titleholder Abner Mares, out of the ring for 15 months because of two fight postponements, came to the scale wearing a blue T-shirt that read Never Back Down on Friday afternoon at the Galen Center on the campus of Southern California.Mares has never been one to back down from a fight, and he figures to get a ?tough one from secondary featherweight titleholder Jesus Cuellar, who, like Mares, appeared to be in tremendous condition as both made weight for their bout on Saturday (Showtime, 10 p.m. ET).Cuellar is defending his belt for the third time. He came in at 124 pounds, while Mares, seeking to win a featherweight title for the second time, weighed right on the division limit of 126 pounds before they engaged in an intense stare-down that public relations personnel had to break up.You will see a new world champion, Mares said after the weigh-in. Im ready. Weve been training a whole year and were ready.Mares (29-2-1, 15 KOs), who lives in Los Angeles and will have the crowd behind him, is going into his first fight with trainer Robert Garcia in control of the corner.Mares, 31, is coming off a decision loss to Leo Santa Cruz in a featherweight title bout in August 2015. He had two fights postponed this year, including a June 25 date with Cuellar because Mares failed a New York State Athletic Commission eye exam. Mares said the postponement was a blessing in disguise because it gave him more time to mesh with Garcia, who used to train Cuellar.I feel good. I feel like the old Abner, said Mares, who was licensed by the California State Athletic Commission after passing the eye exam. Ive been in good, tough fights. This is nothing new to me. Im ready to take that belt.?Cuellar (28-1, 21 KOs), the shorter fighter but the bigger puncher, said he is aiming for a knockout victory.Im going to give you all a great fight, Cuellar, 29, said through a translator. Im going to go out there and be triumphant for Argentina. Im going to be victorious and hopefully I will get the knockout.Junior middleweight world titleholder Jermall Charlo, 26, and mandatory challenger Julian J Rock Williams, 26, will fight in the co-feature. Both made weight for their highly anticipated bout. Charlo (24-0, 18 KOs) of Houston, who is making his third title defense, weighed 153? pounds. Williams (22-0-1, 14 KOs) of Philadelphia, who is fighting for a world title for the first time, was on the division limit of 154 pounds.Like I was ready for (defense) No. 1, Im ready for No. 3, said Charlo, who has engaged in trash talk with Williams leading up to the fight. Williams kept up the smack talk after weighing in.I come here to fight and I come here to win, he said. When I punch him in the mouth, hes gonna run and run and run.Also on the card, junior welterweights Sergey Lipinets (10-0, 8 KOs) of Russia, and Lenny Zappavigna (35-2, 25 KOs) of Australia, will meet in a world title elimination fight for the right to become the mandatory challenger for titleholder Julius Indongo of Namibia, who won the belt last week when he shockingly knocked out Eduard Troyanovsky in 42 seconds. Lipinets, 27, weighed 139.8 pounds and Zappavigna, 29, was 139.6 for a fight with a 140-pound weight limit.?Blue-chip prospect Erickson Lubin (16-0, 11 KOs), 21, of Orlando, Florida, weighed 157 pounds and Juan Ubaldo Cabrera (23-1, 16 KOs), 37, of the Dominican Republic, weighed 159 for their 10-round middleweight fight. Lipinets-Zappavigna and Lubin-Cabrera wont be part of Showtimes telecast, but the network will have coverage of both bouts on Facebook Live beginning at 8 p.m. ET.Also Friday, the California State Athletic Commission released the purses for the fighters on the card. Cuellar and Mares will make $700,00 apiece, Charlos purse is $550,000, Williams $250,000, Lipinets and Zappavigna $30,000 apiece, Lubin $50,000 and Cabrera $7,000. Fake Yeezy Kaufen Deutschland .C. -- Charlotte Bobcats coach Steve Clifford said after all of these years in the NBA hes still amazed at some of the things LeBron James does. Yeezy Boost 750 Deutschland . 4 Villanova with a 96-68 drubbing on Monday. Wragge hit 9-of-14 from behind the arc, matching Kyle Korvers school record for 3-pointers in a game set in 2003, as Creighton (16-3, 6-1 Big East broke a conference record with 21 treys in the rout. http://www.yeezyschuhe.de/yeezy-schuhe-deutschland.html . Halladay signed a one-day contract with the Toronto Blue Jays on Monday that allowed the veteran right-hander to retire as a member of team with which he broke into the majors and spent the bulk of his distinguished 16-year career. Yeezy Boost 550 Deutschland . But what about the officials? Every sport has officials and they also have stories about hard work and sacrifice but their accomplishments are seldom recognized by anyone outside their inner circle. Adidas Nmd Deutschland .In my heart and mind Im competing for India, luge competitor Shiva Keshavan told The Associated Press in an email interview. Every day Im flooded with messages from Indians all over the world telling me they are supporting me. Jenson Button vented his frustration at F1s pathetic radio rules after he was penalised for what seemed to be a safety issue during the Hungarian Grand Prix.Button slowed on the fifth lap at the Hungaroring, immediately telling McLaren his brake pedal was dropping to the floor when he pressed it. McLarens response was: Do not shift, we have lost hydraulic pressure, only for the 2009 world champion to receive a drive-through penalty for banned radio communications, something required following the tightening of the radio regulations.Later in the race, Button took to his radio to say: So the brake pedal going to the floor is not classed as a safety issue? Quite interesting. I think Charlie [Whiting, FIA race director] needs to read up on what is safe and what isnt.Button, who eventually retired from the race with an oil leak, was adamant afterwards that he had been penalised for a safety issue which could have led to an accident.Its a stupid regulation, Button said after the race. I completely understand that drivers should not be fed information that helps us drive the car, Im totally with that because I think its wrong that we are told every corner where our team mate is quicker or slower than us, and fuel saving should be down to us and so much should be down to us but when its a safety concern, the brake pedal going to the floor, you shouldnt get penalised for stopping an accident but we did today.ddddddddddddThe rules were enforced to stop drivers being coached by the pit wall after a flurry of fan complaints in 2015. Button agrees with the principal of the rule but says his issue in Hungary was proof it has gone too far.There are certain things I like with drivers not being allowed to ask how quick their teammate is, or whether they should rub their arse on certain corners or pick their nose but for me I think its pathetic that you get penalised for stopping an incident.Asked whether the Grand Prix Drivers Association needed to raise it as an issue to the FIA, he replied: Its not for the GPDA to make the call its for Formula One to realise their mistakes. I think weve done... Formula One has realised its mistakes in terms of where the cars are right now, next year I think the regulations are really exciting but this rule...It shouldnt need the drivers to speak out, its common sense. Thats something which is obviously missing at some points when these regulations are written. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz