Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 96 mal aufgerufen
 Drittes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

28.09.2019 05:41
t four years after Charles Gwn Antworten

In the aftermath of Australias 0-3 whitewash at the hands of Sri Lanka, captain Steven Smith has spoken about his annoyance at the nature of his dismissals and his frustration that his side had failed to capitalise on good positions.Smith was twice bowled by Rangana Herath while attempting to cut, and was also stumped twice and trapped lbw once off the same bowler. He admitted to mulling over those dismissals and being dissatisfied with his showing.Id be lying if I said I hadnt replayed my dismissals from this series over and over in my head when Ive been alone in my hotel room, Smith wrote in his column for Fox Sports. Looking back, there are several shots that I regret playing. I regret playing a cut shot and getting bowled by Rangana Herath - twice. Those ones really hurt me because Id practised that exact thing in the nets a huge amount in the lead-up to this series.I also regret standing on middle and leg stump in the second innings of the first Test, and getting out lbw. If I had been batting on leg stump, I probably would have got my bat in the way, and not been out. Those sorts of things make me angry with myself, given how much Ive prepared for those scenarios in the nets.Another source of frustration for Smith was his teams inability to build on good positions in the series. In the first Test, Australia had bowled Sri Lanka out for 117 in the first innings, but went on to lose by 106 runs. In the third Test, they had Sri Lanka 26 for 5 on the first morning and then lost by 163 runs.We didnt take advantage of the good situations we had with the ball, Smith said. In the third Test we had Sri Lanka in big trouble on 5 for 26 but we let them off the hook and they went on to score 355. Thats not good enough and we know it. Weve had opportunities to win Test matches, we just havent taken them and its really cost us.The principal cause of Australias downfall in the series, though, was the left-arm spin of Herath. He took 28 wickets in the series at 12.75, and Australias batsmen simply did not seem to have any convincing answers to the questions he repeatedly posed. Expressing relief that Herath would not feature in the ODIs, Smith also revealed that he had an open chat with the Sri Lankan spinner after the series about how he works his magic.At least for the one-dayers I know that Herath wont be there - hes retired from ODI cricket. The bloke may be 37-years-old but hes still a real handful as a bowler. I would know - he got me out five times out of six in this series!We actually had a drink with the Sri Lankans after the game, and I had a chat to Herath about his bowling tactics. I joked with him that he better stay retired from one-dayers because now I might finally be able to score some runs! He was gracious enough to explain little things like how he changes the trajectory of the ball just by adjusting the height of his arm, and how when theres a breeze he puts the shiny side of the ball on the outside to try get the ball to drift.I normally wouldnt talk so openly with an opponent like that, but he got me out so often that I needed to try work out what to do! I really appreciated him being so open with me. Air Max 95 Pas Cher Chine .com) - Christian Ponder will get another chance to prove himself for the Minnesota Vikings, with head coach Leslie Frazier announcing Wednesday that the struggling quarterback will start this weekends game against the Green Bay Packers. Vapormax 97 Pas Cher . The 17-year-old native of Marystown, N.L., pulled out of Skate Canada International last month in Saint John, N.B., with the same problem. http://www.vapormaxpascher.be/air-max-vapormax-2019-pas-cher/homme.html . Vaives lawyer Trevor Whiffen claims the former 50-goal man wasnt provided with a copy of the claim beforehand and that he would not have agreed to the allegations made against the NHL had he been asked to review its contents. Vapormax Flyknit 3 Femme . Klitschkos management company says the bout will be the Ukrainian fighters 25th world championship fight. The 1.83-meter (6-foot) Leapai defeated the previously unbeaten Denis Boytsov in November to become the WBOs mandatory challenger. Air Vapormax Soldes . By having more great seasons. Manning was the only unanimous choice for the 2013 Associated Press NFL All-Pro team Friday.Former Celtic boss Neil Lennon says Rangers promotion to the Premiership will provide a boost for Scottish football. Rangers added the Championship title to their two other lower league trophies on Tuesday, when Mark Warburtons side beat Dumbarton 1-0 at Ibrox.The promotion to join Scotlands elite clubs from next season comes almost four years after Charles Green bought the assets of Rangers after they were consigned to liquidation amid a financial meltdown. Although Rangers were unable to emulate Gretnas rise through the Scottish league system in successive seasons, they have made it out of the Championship at the second attempt and Warburton and his assistant Davie Weir now have the opportunity to win the Petrofac Training Cup for the first time when Rangers play Peterhead this weekend.Rangers will bring a sizeable support with them into the top-flight next season and Lennon believes some Celtic fans will relish the opportunity to play the Glasgow rivals on a regular basis. Celtic have their old enemy back, according to Lennon who won three Premier League titles at Parkhead Lennon told Sky Sports News HQ: I think it will be a good selling point for the game in Scotlandd again.dddddddddddd I think it has been a hard sell in terms of TV rights and it will bring more money into the game for sure.From Rangers point of view its an opportunity to build now on the platform that Mark and Davie have created there, and for Celtic they are going to have the old enemy back.At least four games to look forward to for everyone and it whets the appetite again. I think its really good for the game.Ronny Deila, who succeeded Lennon at Celtic Park, says Rangers are where they deserve to be.Speaking to Sky Sports News HQ following his sides 0-0 draw at Dundee, a result which lifted the Hoops five points clear at the top of the Premiership table, he said: They have shown that they are the best team in the Championship and of course we are ready to take them on next year. Asked if their promotion to the top flight was a good thing for Scottish football, the Norwegian added: They are a big club and when they are good enough thats a positive thing.Rangers will get their first chance to test themselves against the Scottish Premiership leaders when they clash in the Scottish Cup semi-final at Hampden on Sunday, April 17, live on Sky Sports. Also See: Scottish Championship video Fixtures Table Live on Sky Get Sky Sports ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz