Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 108 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

16.10.2019 08:52
other Green Jacket if he hadnt rung one off the Antworten

HONOLULU -- The University of Hawaii has announced that its head womens volleyball coach will take a break to undergo cancer treatment.Coach Dave Shoji said in a press release that he was diagnosed with prostate cancer a few weeks ago and will be undergoing treatment. Associate head coach Jeff Hall will take over while the 70-year-old Shoji is out.I was diagnosed with prostate cancer a few weeks ago but I did not want to announce it and become a distraction to the team, Shoji said in the release. I will be undergoing treatment that will take me away from my everyday coaching duties for the next several weeks. With the help of my team of doctors, my wife Mary, and the support of our family, I am trusting in God to get through this and see what my future holds.Shoji said he told his staff and players Sunday about his decision to go on leave.The coach has spent 42 years with the Rainbow Wahine volleyball program. He guided the team to its fourth Big West conference title in five years and its 24th-straight and 35th overall NCAA Tournament appearance.In the final week of the regular season, Shoji became the second NCAA Division I head volleyball coach to have 1,200 victories.When Dave and I met last week, I understood the depth of how much he cares for the program and his student-athletes, UH Athletics Director David Matlin said. He is an amazing coach and ambassador for the state of Hawaii, the University of Hawaii, and the sport of volleyball. We will continue to support him each and every step of the way.---Information from: Honolulu Star-Advertiser, http://www.staradvertiser.com College Jerseys China . Brett Kulak and Jackson Houck of the Vancouver Giants were each charged with assault causing bodily harm on Aug. 18, according to the B.C. court services. Fake College Basketball Jerseys . Once again, DeLaet finished tied for second at a PGA Tour stop on the weekend, this time at the Waste Management Phoenix Open. The pride of Weyburn, Sask. https://www.fakecollegejerseys.com/ . Only three players drafted by NHL clubs were included on the Czech selection camp roster on Wednesday. Those players were Dallas Stars 2012 first-rounder Radek Faksa, Winnipeg Jets 2013 fourth-rounder Jan Kostalek and Phoenix Coyotes 2012 seventh-rounder Marek Langhamer. Cheap College Jerseys . "Were just throwing s--- at the wall hoping something sticks," said Tortorella about the possible line combinations for Fridays game against Columbus. The Canucks have lost five straight games and six of their last seven, leaving them in a logjam in the Pacific Division, currently sitting fifth - good for ninth in the Western Conference. Fake College Jerseys .5 million, one-year contract on Friday. Hawkins, who turns 41 in December, will compete with Rex Brothers for the closers role at spring training.ROCHESTER, NY -- By anyone elses standard, Tiger Woods has had a career season so far. Five victories, two of them World Golf Championship events along with the Players. You need a pretty sturdy mantle piece to hold the hardware from those events. Its the 10th time Woods has won at least five tournaments in a single year. To put it in perspective, Hunter Mahan, Tom Lehman and John Daly each has a total of five wins in their career. Stephen Ames, one of Canadas most successful players, has four. Great players all, but we definitely hold Tiger to a higher standard and he holds himself to that as well. For many years, Woods stated that no matter how many times he lifted trophies, if one of those wasnt a major, it simply couldnt be classified as a great year. Yet on Tuesday, when asked to assess his season so far, Woods seemed to soften that stance. Its hard to dispute his assessment, but it did signal a shift in his thinking. "I think winning one major championship automatically means you had a great year," said Woods Tuesday after an intense session on Oak Hills back nine where he methodically dissected each green. "Even if you miss the cut in every tournament you play in; you win one, youre part of history. This year, I think its been a great year so far for me, winning five times, and you look at the quality of tournaments Ive won, a Players and two World Golf Championships in there, thats pretty good." Pretty good indeed. Hes also leading the World Ranking, the PGA Tour money list and the FedEx Cup standings. He has the best scoring average on Tour and also is atop the All Around category, essentially a summary of the top stats. But there is no major. He might have another Green Jacket if he hadnt rung one off the post at Augusta National in April. And lasst month, he might have raised another Claret Jug if hed been able to figure out Muirfields greens on the weekend.dddddddddddd Those arent the only times in his 17-tournament winless drought that hes come close. "Ive had, certainly, my share of chances to win," said Woods, who has been stuck on 14 majors since the 2008 U.S. Open. "Ive had my opportunities there on the back nine on those -- probably half of those Sundays for the last five years where Ive had a chance, and just havent won it. But the key is to keep giving myself chances, and eventually Ill start getting them." Woods said trying to get major No. 15 has been frustrating, especially after the first 14 seemed to come so easily and relatively frequently. While he has endured his own struggles with injuries and swing changes, the rest of the golf world has raised its game. Since Woods last won a major, there have been 18 different winners, 14 of them first-timers. Players are simply ready to win big events at an earlier age and younger players are no longer intimidated seeing Woods name up on the leaderboard. But ever the optimist, the worlds top players feels this week just might be the one where it all comes together. "Overall, I feel very pleased with where my game is at," said Woods, who tied for 39th the last time the PGA Championship visited Oak Hill in 2003. "Ive played well in the last two tournaments Ive played in, especially coming off a little bit of an injury at The Open and coming back and really played well in the last two tournaments, Im very pleased about that." Whether all that translates into a win here wont be determined until Sunday night. At that point, with the majors done, Woods and the rest of the world will assess his year and decide if its a great one or not. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz