Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 81 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

17.10.2019 10:03
Meyers and Lolo Jones, who Antworten

MONTREAL -- The Florida Panthers rallied for a crucial win in their most recent outing. Now theyre hoping it gives them some momentum as they embark on a four-game road trip.Trailing 2-0 in the third period against the Islanders on Saturday, the Panthers tied it late in regulation and emerged victorious when rookie Denis Malgin scored late in overtime. With the win, Florida continued its pattern of alternating wins and losses in its past seven games.That was a big win for us, goaltender Roberto Luongo told reporters after the game. Not just the matter of getting a win, but something of a rallying point for guys. Hopefully, we can build around, take the momentum, the emotions of the win and carry it through the next little while here.Last seasons Atlantic Division champions, the Panthers (7-7-1) entered the 2016-17 campaign expected to once again challenge for the title. But early-season injuries to key players have plagued the club, which finds itself sixth in the division, albeit only five points out of second place. The team infirmary is starting to clear out, however. Veteran Jussi Jokinen recently returned and center Nick Bjugstad could make his season debut later in the week.Jonathan Marchessault has been a pleasant surprise for Florida and leads the team with eight goals and 14 points. The early season hasnt been as kind to star defenseman Aaron Ekblad, who finds himself with two points on the year thus far, both goals.I got to get into the offensive zone, I got to get pucks to the net, he told the Sun-Sentinel. I cant be looking to pass or make plays. My job is getting pucks to the net, not be the rush, but be supportive in it.In his third NHL season, Ekblad started the year as now the mentor after being the protege to former Panthers Brian Campbell and Willie Mitchell. Head coach Gerard Gallant paired him with rookie Mike Matheson, a Montreal native, but the duo struggled and was split up before Saturdays game, putting Ekblad with Mark Pysyk.It takes time to gel, time to get used to each other, time to build that kind of chemistry, Ekblad said to the Sun-Sentinel. I always had an older guy to lean on. Now, after three years, its my job to instill that knowledge that I learned from them on him and support him and work off each other.Its the first of four meetings between the two clubs. Last year, Florida swept the season series.The Canadiens (13-2-1) are coming off just their second regulation loss of the season after falling to the Blackhawks on Sunday night in Chicago. After a one-and-done road trip, the Habs return to the cozy confines of the Bell Centre, which hasnt been welcoming to visitors this season.Montreal is a perfect 10-0-0 at home, outscoring its opponents 37-12 in those games. Only one team has managed to get more than two goals into the Canadiens net at the Bell Centre. It broke a franchise record and is the second-longest home winning streak to start an NHL season, tying the 1924-25 Ottawa Senators.The 1963-64 Chicago Blackhawks hold the record, which stands at 11. The Canadiens can match that with a win against the Panthers.A large part of Montreals success -- at home and overall -- has been the remarkable play by Carey Price between the pipes.The way Carey is playing, he gives us a lot of confidence as a team, coach Michel Therrien said following Saturdays home win over Detroit. Hes a true leader.Center David Desharnais was slated to sit out a second straight game on Saturday but drew back in after Brian Flynn was a late scratch due to an upper-body injury. The Canadiens had the day off on Monday but they did call up forward Chris Terry from the AHLs St. Johns IceCaps. Terry leads the AHL club with 15 points in 10 games. Pascal Siakam Raptors Jersey . Brett Kulak and Jackson Houck of the Vancouver Giants were each charged with assault causing bodily harm on Aug. 18, according to the B.C. court services. Delon Wright Raptors Jersey . Kiriasis and brakeman Franziska Fritz finished two runs in one minute 55.41 seconds -- a mere 0.01 seconds ahead of Meyers and Lolo Jones, who likely bolstered her Olympic hopes by helping give USA-1 a huge push in the second heat. https://www.raptorsrookiesshop.com/Jonas-Valanciunas-City-Edition-Jersey/ . According to a report from the Vancouver Province, the Lions are expected to replace former DC Rich Stubler with defensive backs coach Mark Washington. Jeremy Lin Jersey . Kiriasis and brakeman Franziska Fritz finished two runs in one minute 55.41 seconds -- a mere 0.01 seconds ahead of Meyers and Lolo Jones, who likely bolstered her Olympic hopes by helping give USA-1 a huge push in the second heat. OG Anunoby Jersey . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. PORTLAND, Ore. -- Kyle Lewis, Kori Garcia and Joe Protheroe each rushed for over 100 yards and Cal Poly beat Portland State 55-35 on Saturday.Cal Poly (4-2, 2-1 Big Sky Conference) scored 21 straight points to build a 34-14 lead with 10:49 left in the third quarter and traded touchdowns with Portland State (2-5, 1-3) the rest of the way.The Mustangs had season-best 462 yards rushing and outgained the Vikings 658-347 in yards from scrimmage. Lewis ran for 158 yards and twwo touchdowns, including a 70-yarder to cap the scoring.dddddddddddd Garcia added 141 yards and a TD run and Protheroe had 101 yards rushing and two TDs.Dano Graves completed 12 of 13 passes for 166 yards and three touchdowns for Cal Poly.Alex Kuresa was 19 of 30 for 275 yards for the Vikings. He passed for two touchdowns and ran for two more. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz