Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 75 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

17.10.2019 10:04
Wednesday nights loss to the Charlotte Bobcats Antworten

CARBONDALE, Ill. -- Sean OBrien scored 19 points and had 10 rebounds and Thik Bol added 10 points and 17 rebounds to lead Southern Illinois to an 85-64 victory over Missouri Southern State on Wednesday night.Armon Fletcher added 14 points, Austin Weiher 12 and Mike Rodriguez 11 for the Salukis (1-2), who shot 54.6 percent and made 24 of 33 free throws.The Salukis dominated inside, outscoring the Lions 50-18 in the paint and outrebounding them 44-25.JJ Cratit led the Lions with 17 points. CJ Carr, who came in leading Division II in scoring, had 13 points on 5-of-17 shooting with Elyjah Clark adding 13 points. The game was an exhibition for the Lions (2-0).The Lions led 4-2 before the Salukis built a 16-point halftime lead and went up by as many as 36 in the second half. Walter Payton Womens Jersey . Fellow centre Pavel Datsyuk remains out because of a concussion. Zetterberg has 11 goals and 19 assists for a team-high 30 points, and Datsyuk has a team-high 12 goals and 11 assists. William Perry Bears Jersey . Team physician Dr. Steve Traina performed the surgery Friday. Robinson was injured in a spill underneath the Nuggets basket during the first quarter of Wednesday nights loss to the Charlotte Bobcats. https://www.bearssportsgoods.com/Womens-Richard-Dent-Inverted-Jersey/ . -- Canadian Andrew Wiggins got the ball on the wing, made a nifty spin move and then let go with a soft floater from about 10 feet that swished through the net in Allen Fieldhouse. Mike Singletary Youth Jersey .com) - The Calgary Flames aim to bounce back from their first regulation home loss of the campaign on Friday night when they host a Detroit Red Wings club that they swept in three meetings a season ago. Ha Ha Clinton-Dix Youth Jersey . -- Bobby Ryan helped the U. ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- Alex Rodriguez expects to get some playing time at first base during the final two months of the regular season.I think so, the struggling Yankees slugger said Friday night before New Yorks game at Tampa Bay. I think its just a work in progress.The 41-year-old Rodriguez is hitting just .206 with nine homers and 29 RBI in 58 games as a designated hitter and pinch-hitter. The game with the Rays was the sixth straight that the 41-year old was not in the lineup.Rodriguez is working out at first, which could give manager Joe Girardi additional moves off the bench..dddddddddddd.Being a piece for Joe, especially with (games against) National League teams, to be available for Joe, Rodriguez said. I want to give Joe as much flexibility as possible.Before his stretch of non-starts, Rodriguez had one hit in his previous 21 at-bats.Its part of the game ... its a tough game, Rodriguez said. The one thing that Ive learned is, I know how to come back. My job is to work as hard as I can and be ready for when that shot comes. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz