Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 115 mal aufgerufen
 Drittes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

18.10.2019 08:15
am, but didnt miss a beat in the opener. Antworten

AUBURN, Ala. -- Gus Malzahn has made one of the tougher calls of his career after Auburns 1-2 start.The coach whose offense propelled the Tigers into two national championship games turned the play calling reins over to offensive coordinator Rhett Lashlee starting with last Saturday nights win over LSU.Its something Malzahn had been contemplating and gradually moving toward since Auburn managed just 262 yards in the opener against No. 5 Clemson. He pulled the trigger after a similarly low-scoring performance against Texas A&M.It finally got to a point that this is whats best for our team, Malzahn said Tuesday. This day and time and in this league, I just dont think its realistic. Thats what hit me and thats how we got to this point.I feel very good about moving forward with where were at. Weve got the potential to grow a lot on offense. These guys have been with me a long time and Ive got confidence in them.Its too early to tell how much difference the move will make. An offense led by Lashlee, with help from offensive line coach Herb Hand, produced 388 yards and six field goals in an 18-13 win over LSU .The combination didnt help Auburns struggles in finding the end zone. The Tigers have only produced three touchdowns in three games against teams from Power 5 conferences. Quarterback Sean Whites three touchdown passes all came against Arkansas State.This week Auburn hosts Louisiana-Monroe on Saturday.Auburns offense the past two seasons little resembled the fast-moving unit that Cam Newton led to a national title in 2010 when Malzahn was offensive coordinator. It also hasnt been nearly as productive as Malzahns first Auburn offense as head coach in 2013, when the Tigers led the nation in rushing and became only the second Southeastern Conference team to top 7,000 total yards.Resolving the persistent red zone issues is the top offensive priority, Malzahn said. In the meantime, he can perhaps spend a few less hours hunkering down watching film and devote more time to the overall program.The biggest difference is Im not going to be in that film room for 20 hours a day, Malzahn said. Im going to let them do it. Ill still be on top of things and involved but its going to allow me there for my players more -- I think thats the biggest thing -- and the other coaches more. It was very refreshing last week from my standpoint as far as a preparation standpoint overall. Just being more of a head coach, game manager and everything that goes with it.Malzahn said he was more relaxed during the week and game as a result, and that he had been coaching angry.You saw the looks on my face, didnt you? he said, when asked what that means. He said a better description might be that he was too negative and living and dying on every play.Safety Johnathan Ford said players could tell the difference in Malzahns demeanor last week.He was more calm, more relaxed, Ford said. He just let us have more fun, came in energized throughout the whole week. Told some jokes, played music. He just had us all relaxed and let us go play ball.Game notes Malzahn didnt mince words in discussing the man charged with burning one of the oak trees at Toomers Corner. I hope they punish the guy bigtime, he said after praising a woman, Herron Taylor, who confronted the suspect late Saturday night. Jochen Wiest, 29, is charged with 1st degree criminal mischief. ... Reserve defensive end Paul James III is likely out for the season with a knee injury.---APs college football site at http://collegefootball.ap.org Wholesale Nike Air Max 270 . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams. Fake Nike Air Max 270 . LOUIS -- Roman Polak was celebrating even before Alexander Steen scored the winning goal in Saturdays 4-2 win over the Carolina Hurricanes. https://www.cheapnikeairmax270china.us/ . Supported by three-run homers from Jayson Werth and Wilson Ramos, the young right-hander went seven strong innings in the Washington Nationals 8-4 victory over the Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday night. Clearance Nike Air Max 270 . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. Cheap Nike Air Max 270 . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. COLLEGE STATION, Texas -- Tyler Davis tallied game highs with 16 points and 10 rebounds and fellow big man Tonny Trocha-Morelos added 11 points as Texas A&M overpowered Northwestern State for a 72-44 victory on Friday night to open the season.We knew we had the size advantage, so we just played to our strengths in this game, Davis said. We just tried to execute and run our offense, and see what we can get.The Aggies dominated inside, outscoring the Demons 42-8 in the paint.Thats where we want the ball, A&M coach Billy Kennedy said of A&Ms guards following his game plan.The games outcome was never in doubt, as A&M quickly built on a 12-point halftime lead, and had more than doubled up the Demons at 57-28 about halfway through the second half. A&M shot 46 percent (28 of 61) from the field, while holding NSU to 28 percent (12 of 43).They have size and strength, Demons coach Mike McConathy said of the Aggies. In the second half, they were just too much.The Demons were led by Zeek Woodleys 10 points, and Ishmael Lane added eight points. The Aggies led 33-21 at the break, thanks largely to shutting down the Demons 18-0 in the paint over the first 20 minutes.The Aggies replaced four senior starters from last years Sweet 16 team, but didnt miss a beat in the opener.People talk about the seniors who left, but we know that were capable of doing the same thing, (maybe) better, Trocha-Morelos said. We just have to show people were here to play basketball.BIG PICTURENorthwestern State: The Demons figure even with a tough early schedule -facing SEC and Big 12 foes for starters -- their stiff competition helps prepare them for Southlaand Conference play.dddddddddddd And that theres plenty to learn from even in a 28-point loss.Texas A&M: The Aggies did exactly what coach Billy Kennedy promised in the offseason, mostly running the offense through their talented big men, often resisting the urge to just get out and run against an overmatched opponent.STAT OF THE NIGHTThe Aggies didnt even allow the Demons a point in the paint in the first half, and wound up with a 42-8 advantage. The Demons could do nothing with bullish center Davis, a member of the SEC coaches preseason first team.TURNING POINTThe Aggies led only 25-19 with 2:50 left in the first half when sharpshooter D.J. Hogg coolly drained a 3-pointer, deflating the Demons hopes of keeping the game tight at the break.CROWD PLEASERA crowd pleaser occurred with about 12 minutes remaining in the game, when A&M guard Admon Gilder tossed an alley oop to dynamic freshman forward Robert Williams, who snagged the pass a foot above the rim and slammed it home for a 55-28 A&M lead.I wish I could jump like him, Kennedy said.ROLE PLAYERWilliams came off the bench in his first college game and made 3-of-5 from the field for six points, He also snagged seven rebounds, tying for second with Tavario Miller behind Tyler Daviss game-high 10. His five blocks were four more than anyone else in the game.UP NEXTNorthwestern State will try and get its first victory of the season on Sunday afternoon at Oklahoma.Texas A&M will try and stay unbeaten against American on Monday night in Reed Arena. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz