Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

23.10.2019 07:37
can do.What is it about your bond wi Antworten

Some of the sports stories The Associated Press is covering Tuesday. A full Sports Digest will be sent by about 3 p.m. All times EDT:- LONDON -- Venus Williams is back in a Grand Slam semifinal for the first time in six years. She will next face Angelique Kerber, the Australian Open champion who held off Simona Halep.- RIO DE JANEIRO -- The clock is ticking. The Olympics start in a month, and opinion on the street is divided. Some think the games will have a lasting benefit but many are skeptical.- EUGENE, Ore. -- On an off day at Olympic trials, the leader of USA Track and Field holds a news conference (6 p.m.) to discuss doping, sponsorship and medal expectations.- NEW YORK -- Starters and reserves are announced for the All-Star Game in San Diego on July 12. Announcement 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.- MIAMI -- After four days of free agency, roughly $3 billion in deals have been struck. And still to be decided are the futures of LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Tim Duncan.- Four All-Stars, two MVPs, a whole new Splash Family in Golden State. Kevin Durants decision to join the Warriors sends tremors through the NBA and thoughts of how the newest super team will alter the landscape.- EL SEGUNDO, Calif. -- The Lakers believe No. 2 pick Brandon Ingram is a big piece of their next title-contending roster. The smooth-shooting forward begins summer league practices this week.- PARIS -- Yes, its cute, but its not safe. Soccer authorities explain why they dont want players children to join post-match celebrations at Euro 2016.- MARSEILLE, France -- France vs. Germany makes for a cant-miss European Championship semifinal. Politics and wartime history are certainly part of the rivalry, but there are plenty of soccer grudges, too.- LYON, France -- Dont let Cristiano Ronaldos devilish grin and chiseled torso fool you. Portugal -- squeaking through each round -- is the undisputed ugly duckling of the four teams left at the Euros.- LIMOGES, France -- World champion Peter Sagan has the yellow jersey for the second consecutive day entering the fourth and longest stage of the Tour de France. Fake China Jerseys . Bjorn, who had a 36-hole total of 8-under 134, made a testing six-foot putt to save par on the 16th and a birdie on the 17th before bogeying the final hole after a misjudged approach shot. American Kevin Streelman was in second place after shooting a 69. China Jerseys Cheap . In the lead up - which seemed to begin the moment Mike Geiger blew the whistle in Houston last Thursday night - the Impact rumour mill went into overdrive. The speculation went into meltdown mode, of the golden nugget variety. https://www.chinajerseyscheap.us/ . The team says the Spain international has a muscle pull in his right leg. Barcelona hosts third-division side Cartagena in the return leg of their round-of-32 tie after winning their first meeting 4-1. China Jerseys Stitched . Hazard cut in from the left and scored with a swerving right-footed shot for ninth goal of the season, which proved to be enough for the victory despite Chelseas forwards again lacking a cutting edge up front. China Jerseys Wholesale . White came in fourth place in the event. He was the two-time defending gold medallist. The gold medal went to Swiss snowboarder Iouri Podladtchikov. The news headlines were unforgiving: fails, misses and comes up short in reference to Allyson Felixs unsuccessful attempt to qualify for the Rio Olympics in the 200-meter dash, her signature event.But the focus now for the three-time world champion and Olympic gold medalist is not on the missed opportunity after placing fourth at the U.S. Olympic track and field trials in Eugene, Oregon. Its on a reimagined one: three gold medals instead of four.Prior to the 200-meter race at the legendary Hayward Field, Felix already had qualified for Rio in the 400 meters. She won the event in 49.68 seconds, the fastest time in the world this year. Seven days later on July 10, when she attempted the other half of the double goal, she came through the finish just a hundredth of a second shy of becoming only the third American to qualify for the 200 and 400 in the Olympics. The feat has been achieved only by Michael Johnson in 1996 and Valerie Brisco-Hooks in 1984.Felix entered the trials physically vulnerable. In late April, she nursed an ankle injury suffered during a weight training session, which prevented her from performing crucial speed work leading into the trials. She needed a top-three finish in the 200 to advance to Rio but was edged by Jenna Prandini.Despite the unexpected outcome, the 30-year-old Felix shared that her disposition entering her fourth and possibly final Olympic Games remains strong. Shes on the hunt for gold this August -- in the 400 meters and potentially the 4x100 and 4x400 relays.espnW: There was a slight delay in posting the finishing times on the scoreboard. What was your reaction? I knew that it had to be extremely close because of the proximity that Jenna and I were to each other. The time that I ran was just more confirmation that I wasnt where I needed to be. It was a hard race. I could think, what if, but thats not my reality. The world doesnt wait for you. You have to pick up the pieces, and theres a race to be ran at the Olympics. Ive just got to keep moving forward.Knowing you were about to compete less prepared than what you would have liked, how did that impact your confidence at the trials? As far as the speed work, I didnt really get to it. There was a lot of uncertainty because typically I go into a season with five or six races before I go to trials or nationals. I had two low-key races in L.A. So I wasnt quite sure what to expect. I felt confident that I worked really hard, but it was more doubt in my body, that it couldnt hold up through everything that I needed it to do. I just didnt quite feel myself in the 200. It was a more difficult race.Hows your ankle?Its doing better. Its a process. It never had time to heal because I didnt have time. I go to therapy every morning, and Im still doing rehab so obviously its not 100 percent. But Im hoping itll be much closer to that by the time I actually have to step on the track in Rio.Its a balance between pushing yourself, but not too much, so you stay healthy.Exactly. That was the issue since it happened. What can we do, and what cant we do?How are you managing that balance as you prepare for Rio?Training definitely looks different thann it typically would because Im still getting huge amounts of therapy, still spending a lot of time with rehab exercises, and I cant do everything that I would like to do.dddddddddddd But its looking closer and better than before.How are you reprocessing your expectations?I had to refocus. My goals are different now. Different doesnt always have to mean negative or that its something bad. Every event that Im in Im going after gold. Before, I had wanted to go after four gold medals, and now after trials, my goal is to go after three gold medals, so just one event less is the difference.In what ways has your coach Bob Kersee influenced your perspective since the trials?Hes been everything. Folgers [coffee] is doing a campaign with the hashtag one cup at a time, and it celebrates influential people in my life and people whove made a difference. Bobby is obviously that person for me. He believed in me more than I believed in myself from the moment the injury happened. He was that person with the wisdom and the knowledge telling me we were still going after everything the same. Hes helped me regroup and continues to push me the only way he knows he can do.What is it about your bond with him that has helped you thrive?Its really just his personality. We just have a great partnership. Were complete opposites. Hes loud and yells, but we work well together. And also, just his wisdom. I look at the things that I want to accomplish, and hes been there, done that. Its great when you can have that trust in someone that has done it before and can lead you there.Earlier this year when the injury happened, I was feeling sorry for myself and a little down, like I had done all of this work, and it felt like it was all for nothing. When I came home from the doctor, he was at my house. He was icing with me every 20 minutes and had a talk with me about still going after everything I wanted and not letting this [the injury] change things. That was a moment when he saw something that I couldnt see.Youve said youre not ruling out Rio as your last Olympics. This could be it or not. Im just taking everything year by year. But Im definitely going into this one to just appreciate everything and be grateful to be there and give it my all.Do you feel nostalgic since competing in your first Olympics in Athens at 18?Its so crazy, man. I dont know where the time has gone. I remember when I was 18, everything was completely new, and I was taking everything in. And now Im coming in very focused with a very clear-cut goal. But one thing remains the same: my passion and love for the sport and love for the Olympic spirit. I get so excited about opening ceremonies and everything that the Olympics has to offer. It is different this time around, but that excitement and joy are definitely still there.What will bring you full satisfaction in Rio?To walk away with three gold medals would be amazing. But also just getting to that starting line with the ups and downs, completing the journey ... that will also make me very happy. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz