Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 104 mal aufgerufen
 Drittes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

24.10.2019 09:00
hurdles hell need to get over to meet the demands Antworten

The All Blacks have revealed the discovery of a listening device in the Sydney hotel room used for their team meetings ahead of Saturday nights Rugby Championships Test against Australia.New Zealand Rugby Union chief Steve Tew has confirmed the bug was found during a routine security check on Monday and says police have been called in to investigate.The hotel immediately launched an investigation, we have informed the Australian Rugby Union and jointly we have now decided to hand over the investigation to the Australian police, he said.We are taking this issue very seriously and given it will be a police matter, it would not be prudent to go into further details.The All Blacks have been staying at the Intercontinental in Double Bay.The team is set to play the Wallabies in the Bledisloe Cup opener on Saturday night.According to the New Zealand Herald, the device was buried in the foam of a seat, which had been carefully cut and sewn or glued back together.ARU boss Bill Pulver has told the paper he was informed of the discovery by Tew on Saturday morning.Pulver dismissed any suggestion the Wallabies were involved as ludicrous.I just think its a ludicrous concept that there are listening devices being placed in team rooms. I dont know how that could happen, he was quoted as saying.I simply dont know the background but Im clearly disappointed it gets out to the media on the day of a Bledisloe Cup match.All Blacks coach Steve Hansen usually delivers an outline of the weeks build-up to a game on the Sunday before a Test, including the game plan and his expectations according to the Herald.The device was located the day after the meeting.Its understood Wallaby team officials are doing everything possible under the circumstances to make sure the players have as normal a lead-in to the game as they can.A spokesman for the Intercontinental Sydney Double Bay hotel told AAP on Saturday morning management was investigating and hoped to have more information soon.An Australian Federal Police spokesman said they werent involved and it was a NSW matter.NSW Police said did not have any immediate information.The Australian Rugby Union had no further comment to make.A police vehicle and two officers arrived at the Interncontinental late on Saturday morning with a media contingent gathering in the lobby. Nike Shoes From China . With the short-handed Warriors needing help from someone -- anyone -- to stop a three-game skid, ONeal returned from right knee and groin injuries that had sidelined him for four games and put up season highs with 18 points and eight rebounds. It was just enough to help lift Golden State to a 102-101 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. Fake China Shoes . Rousey will put her perfect 8-0 record and hardware on the line against another undefeated fighter, 7-0 Sara McMann in the main event of UFC 170, which will be held at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas Nevada on February 22nd. https://www.chinashoes.us/ . One game after a miserable showing in Oklahoma City, Gay tied a career high with 41 points and the Sacramento Kings cruised to a 114-97 victory at the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. Yeezy From China . Mitch Holmberg added a goal and three assists. Connor Chartier also scored for the Chiefs (3-0-0). Luke Harrison spoiled Garrett Hughsons shutout bid with a power-play goal at 13:17 of the third period. The Spokane goaltender finished with 28 saves, including a Brandon Fushimi penalty shot in the second period that would have tied the game 1-1. China Shoes Online . LOUIS -- Heading into the final stretch of the season, the issues for the Chicago Bears banged-up defence only seem to be getting worse.Former Celtic captain Paul Lambert thinks Brendan Rodgers would be a great choice to be the next manager of his old club. Celtic are holding interviews as they seek to find a replacement for Ronny Deila, who departed Glasgow on Monday having won two Scottish Premiership titles in as many years as manager.Sky Sports understands both Rodgers and former Watford and Cardiff boss Malky Mackay have already held talks with Celtic, while several others continue to be linked with the vacancy. Rodgers has been out of work since last October when he was replaced by Jurgen Klopp at Liverpool. Former Liverpool boss Rodgers has been linked with the Celtic job But Lambert reckons Rodgers would have a similar impact to Neil Lennon and Martin ONeill, who delivered three titles each during their spells in charge of the Hoops.I think so. It will be totally different from Liverpool if Brendan got it. I dont think, because Liverpool is a massive club, you cant go to Celtic and think, well its an inferior club. Its not, Lambert told Sky Sports News HQ. Lambert won the league title four times as a Celtic player Celtics a huge football club. Even in my own time when Martin ONeill came in, I said at the time we needed a manager like him because of the demands of the club.It needed a strong personality to take the job on, and Martin was absolutely fantastic to play under.And I think if you asked any of us at that time, it was a fantastic five years under him, but we needed a manager to pull the club up. He handled the whole size of it, handled the fanbase, and got really good players in to help. Celtic want Rodgers as their next manager, according to Sky sources Could Brendan go in and do it? I think he could, but there will be a lot of hurdles hell need to get over to meet the demands of it.dddddddddddd He knows the club. I think Celtic is still a massive club to take on.When asked what will be required from Rodgers should he be appointed, the 46-year-old insisted expectation will be high.I think what hell need to do is grasp you are either first or last, there is no in-between, there is no second place, theres no nothing, you have to win the title, Lambert said.It doesnt matter who comes, the supporters will still expect you to win because the weight of the jersey carries a lot for the players on it, and you have to get that in your head that you are going to have to win more games than not. Martin ONeill (left) and Neil Lennon were both successful Celtic managers Lambert, who won the league four times, the Scottish Cup on three occasions, and twice picked up the League Cup in eight glittering years with the Hoops, recently left his position as manager of Blackburn.The ex-Norwich and Aston Villa manager decided to activate a clause in his contract that allowed him to leave Ewood Park six months into a two-and-a-half year deal.While Lambert concedes he will be looking for a new position, he says there has been no approach from Celtic to offer an interview.First and foremost, you have got to be asked to go and do a job. Celtic, as Ive said before is a brilliant club, a club really close to me. I had a great eight years there. Its a really fantastic place, Lambert said.But you have to be asked. Youve got to be good enough to go and do it and that will be Celtics prerogative to pick the right guy. Hopefully, whoever goes in there, gives the club success, because its a brilliant club.Im unemployed at the minute, so I actually need to look for something. Thats probably my best answer. Also See: Celtic video Celtic fixtures Celtic stats Get £10 free bet! ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz