Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

25.10.2019 09:26
mpany used immersion techn Antworten

New Zealand allrounder Anton Devcich hopes the hard yards put in at training during the off season will pay off for him as he hopes to revive his stop-start ODI career.Constantly hampered by injuries, Devcich is now back in contention for an ODI slot after a consistent run for Northern Districts in the 2015-16 Ford Trophy, New Zealands domestic 50-over competition, in which he made 368 runs at an average of 52.57, including four half-centuries. He also represented Trinbago Knight Riders in the 2016 Caribbean Premier League in July-August.During the winter I went over to the CPL and played on slow wickets, Devcich said after arriving in Dharamsala. Thats the best preparation I could have had. Then I got home, did some conditioning work and technical work on spin indoors. I also played a couple of games down south, which was helpful.I managed to get in some outdoor training too, which is unheard of at that time of the year in New Zealand. With the different types of wickets we face over here, West Indies has similar climates and pitches. Just having that experience hopefully holds me in good stead.Devcich, a top-order batsman who can bowl useful left-arm spin, is on his third trip to India. He first made a mark during New Zealand As tour of India in August 2013. A year later, he turned up for Northern Knights in the now discontinued Champions League T20. Now, hes set to mark an ODI comeback after having last played an ODI in December 2014.Im more mature now, he said when asked about what had changed in the time spent away from the national team. I was trigger-happy back in the day when I played last. I left the team under injury, its good to be back to see what the new culture is all about.Twelve members of the Test squad have been retained for the ODIs in New Zealands quest to register their first bilateral ODI series win in India. Devcich, who is one of the three additions - Corey Anderson and Tim Southee being the others - insisted New Zealand had learnt a lot from the experience of playing on tough surfaces.It was a tough series. It was very hot, and the conditions were testing, Devcich said. Although we didnt pick up any victories, the boys got a lot of experience out of that. Hopefully the ODI wickets arent as spinner-friendly, and we can post some good scores and bowl well on those wickets. If you look at the team, weve got two world-class batsmen, top 10 bowlers, new spinners and a couple of allrounders. Our team is balanced; hopefully we can upset India here.The confidence within the group is still high. Theres no better place to come and test your skills. Theyre tough to beat here; theyve got a big hold over world cricket at the moment, with the way they have played. If we can perform and do what we plan to, we can be very competitive. Dragan Bender Jersey . Gather a group of friends, or find a league to join online, draft your team, set your lineup and compete in a number of different formats. Dan Majerle Jersey . -- Patrick Reed got an early start in golf. https://www.thesunslockerroom.com/Ty-Jerome-City-Edition-Jersey/ .B. - Sebastien Auger made 44 saves as the Saint John Sea Dogs edged the visiting Acadie-Bathurst Titan 2-1 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Leandro Barbosa Suns Jersey . Oyama had six birdies and two bogeys at Kintetsu Kashikojima in the event also sanctioned by the Japan LPGA Tour. "I have been having this neck ache thats been affecting my golf recently," Oyama said. Jason Kidd Jersey . -- Arizona raced out to a big lead and did not back off, hitting the accelerator instead. I love tennis. Im not really sure when that love began -- maybe it was back in high school when I started playing -- because I didnt grow up like most tennis people, taking lessons since the day theyre able to hold a racket. The sport came into my life later, but my love for it has only gotten stronger over the years.So to me, the US Open is the most wonderful time of the year -- and probably my favorite sporting event. Getting to see the best players, explore the gorgeous grounds, eat top-tier food and watch some incredible tennis makes for the most enjoyable days and high-energy nights.When I found out that there was going to be a virtual reality simulation at the tournament this year that let fans feel the excitement players experience when walking onto center court, you know I was checking it out. Its called the American Express Pro Walk ... and its awesome.The detailsWhen someone tells you about a virtual reality experience, most of us think: That sounds great and all, but cant imagine it being all too believable.Well the Pro Walk is quite the opposite. The company used immersion technology, so instead of wearing a headset, theyve got holograms and 360-degree high definition projections to put you into the experience.As you walk through the double doors, you arrive at player check-in, where the system captures a photo of you and takes the pronunciation of your name. A pathway created by lights and a moderators voice then led me through the next door, into the locker room. The wooden walls have the names of past champions on them, and just as I rounded the corner, I almost jumped as I was greeted by real-life-looking holograms of Pete Sampras and Monica Seles standing mid-locker room.And they knew I had walked in! The pair greeted me and immediately started giving me tips for the match I was about to walk into, as well as some words of motivation. They wished me luck, and I turned and followed the lighted pathway down the infamous tunnel leading to the court..ddddddddddddMy journey down the tunnel was accompanied by flashing lights from the paparazzi and sound guys in videos on both sides of the walls, imitating the media capturing photos and sound bytes. Videos of past players during crucial points from epic matches were also immersed in there, moving down the wall, leading me toward the dome. When I reached the end, the moderator asked if I was ready -- it was time to step onto the court.I walked through the next door and into Arthur Ashe stadium (the biggest tennis stadium in the world), accompanied by the chants and cheers of the crowd as my name was announced and my photo came across the Jumbotron. I kid you not -- it felt like I was on center court. The seats were filled with what looked like real fans, 360 degrees around me, cheering and going wild. I couldnt help but say, This is so cool out loud. I felt like I was Serena -- and the crowd loved me.I was handed a racket and the dome projection directed me to prepare to serve. On the screen in front of me, I could see my opponent across the net. I also caught a glimpse of Monica in the stands cheering. I was directed to serve, so I wound up with the real racket I was holding, and ... ace! The crowd went wild as I won the point.Worth it?Definitely! Walking out of it, I couldnt stop thinking how unbelievably realistic it all was. Computers operate all the behind-the-scenes technology (such as each rooms ability to know when you enter, your faces projection on the Jumbotron and your serve as you wind up with the connected tennis racket) so nothing gets in the way of your experience once youre inside the walk.Plus, its all free. Afterward, you get a takeaway video that shows clips of Monica and Pete talking about what a great player you are (heres mine), as well as quick shots of you from the experience. Would I do it again? Absolutely. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz