Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

25.10.2019 09:26
set, Meteos came through as the Antworten

WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Serena Williams and Novak Djokovic head the direct entry lists for this years U.S. Open.Williams will aim to break the record she currently shares with Steffi Graf for most Grand Slam titles in the Open era, while Djokovic will seek to reach his sixth final in the past seven years at Flushing Meadows.The fields announced by the U.S. Tennis Association on Wednesday include the top 98 members of this weeks ATP rankings, and 101 of the top 103 in the WTA rankings. The two women missing: 2006 U.S. Open champion Maria Sharapova, who is serving a doping ban that she is appealing, and two-time runner-up Victoria Azarenka, who recently announced she is pregnant.Williams has won six of her 22 major singles championships at the U.S. Open, most recently in 2014. Last year, her bid for a calendar-year Grand Slam ended with a semifinal loss in New York against Roberta Vinci. Other past womens champions at Flushing Meadows who are on the direct entry list: Williams sister Venus, Samantha Stosur and Svetlana Kuznetsova.Three women are using a special ranking to get into the field: Peng Shuai, Galina Voskoboeva and Vitalia Diatchenko.There are five past U.S. Open champions in the mens field: Djokovic, Roger Federer, Andy Murray and Marin Cilic.Six men got into the field with a protected ranking: Julien Benneteau, Janko Tipsarevic, Brian Baker, Thanasi Kokkinakis, Dmitry Tursunov and Jerzy Janowicz.Juan Martin del Potro, the 2009 champion, is entered as an alternate, meaning his ranking is too low for direct entry and he would need a wild-card invitation to participate. Because of a series of operations on his left wrist, he hasnt competed at the U.S. Open since 2013.Eight men and eight women will receive wild cards from the USTA, while 16 men and 16 women will get into the field via qualifying rounds in August.The main draw for the years last Grand Slam tournament begins Aug. 29, with the womens singles final on Sept. 10, and the mens on Sept. 11. Nike Air Max 90 Rebajas .com) - The Montreal Canadiens embark on their first road trip of the season as they head out west to battle the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. Zapatillas Air Max 95 Baratas . LOUIS -- Attorneys for the St. http://www.tiendasairmaxbaratas.com/zapatillas-air-max-axis.html . Here are his mid-season NBA awards. MVP: (KEVIN DURANT-Thunder) - Has been sensational this season and more importantly, the most consistent player in the league. Considering that his team has been without star guard Russell Westbrook and with the free agent departure of sharpshooter Kevin Martin, hes had to carry the majority of the load to not only keep his team afloat but more importantly, at an elite level. Nike Air Max 98 Rebajas . Walcott is available for Saturdays home match against Southampton as Arsenal looks to extend its two-point lead at the top of the Premier League. The Gunners are currently the second highest scorers in the league but Wenger insists Walcott will add something extra to his team. Air Max 270 España .Y. -- Knicks coach Mike Woodson said Wednesday that J. Zachary Sneaky Scuderi came to his semifinal postmatch interview holding a pink-colored bag from one of his fans, given to him during the fan signings following the series. He smiled as he stared at the assortment of gifts inside: a few snacks, candy, a handwritten note, and pictures of previous autograph sessions with the rest of his Cloud9 teammates. It was a reminder that, regardless of how long it took to get back to the North American League of Legends Championship Series (NA LCS) finals, C9 and Sneaky always had a loyal fanbase behind them.With the teams narrow victory over the regular seasons second-place squad, Immortals, the two-time champions have made it back to their fifth finals after a yearlong hiatus. Gone is esteemed captain Hai Hai Lam and his sharp shotcalling, but in his place is a team of five that have come together as one to work toward the ultimate goal: the world championship. They might have gone about it differently than they had in the old days, but C9 are just one step away from reaching that goal and a shot at the Summoners Cup.Weve improved an insane amount over the last three weeks, Sneaky told me, sitting down after putting away his gift. [We just improved on] everything: playing together as a team, making sure we can get vision control, not be in the wrong places, figuring out matchups so we can get ideal pick/bans.No one really knew what to expect from C9 at the beginning of the summer split. Although the team finished third in the spring split regular season, everything unraveled in the quarterfinals when the team failed to upend sixth-place Team SoloMid. The team decided to pull the trigger on acquiring former world champion Jung Impact Eon-yeong from NRG Esports while also bringing back William Meteos Hartman to fulfill the starting jungle duties.Were definitely getting closer, said Sneaky on his and the teams relationship with Impact. We have a translator named Robin that translates everything we say so he can really understand what were trying to talk to him about. I think if we didnt have a translator, it would be really hard, and we probably wouldnt be where we are now, just because we couldnt have the same conversations.Saturdays semifinal was a return of the top laner that once lifted the Summoners Cup in 2013 on SK Telecom T1. A selfless player since his early days as a support, Impact has been primarily in the background for large parts of the season while Sneaky and mid laner Nicolaj Jensen Jensen have been the core carries.Against Immortals, however, Impact proved why he was once considered to be possibly the greatest top laner on the planet, completely shutting down Heo Huni Seung-hoon en route to a series victory.dddddddddddd His calm demeanor and intelligent pressure against the offensively gifted but sometimes brazen Huni was the key to neutralizing Immortals greatest strength: its top and jungle combination between Huni and reigning MVP Kim Reignover Yeu-jin.The other major switch in the offseason was bringing back Meteos, and the old superstar jungler of North America rediscovered his swagger over the course of the series. While he was hit-or-miss in the first four games of the set, Meteos came through as the hero in the final climactic game where he outplayed Reignover to push his team to another finals.[Meteos] just really helped push the team forward, said Sneaky. He came back from the break, and I think he realized he really wanted to win. So hes been pushing the team as far as he can. He questions a lot of stuff to make sure that we know matchups. ... He pushed us a lot harder than we did in spring split. [In] spring split, I dont think we were complacent, but I didnt feel any push. It just felt like going into any normal split game versus [Team SoloMid] or something, but this time we practiced really hard, and I think it showed.Meteos has made it to the finals each time he has fully completed a season (this is his fifth). The only two seasons C9 failed to make the NA LCS finals were when they either replaced Meteos in the middle of the season (summer 15) or when he didnt play at all (last split). If TSM can outduel rivals Counter Logic Gaming in the other semifinal later on Sunday, Meteos will face TSM in the finals for the fifth straight time. The current record between the clubs is 2-2.If Sneakys prediction is any indication, Meteos and the rest of C9 will have the opportunity to break the deadlock.I think TSM is going to win, he answered when asked which team he favored in the second semifinal. Pretty sure, Id give it like an 80%. But CLG has pulled through a bunch of random times, like every single time during the finals as of recent. I think the biggest one was last year in summer. I was like, Oh, this is obvious, TSM wins, but CLG 3-0ed and I was like, Huh, thats weird. So I could see them winning, but TSM has been looking stronger for sure across the whole split, and even in scrims CLGs doing a pretty good amount worse than TSM is.CLG, TSM, whoever it is, for Sneaky and Cloud9, it doesnt matter. Regardless of which team meets C9 in the NA LCS Finals in Toronto, the Saturday semifinal confirmed one thing:Cloud9 is back. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz