Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 88 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
ylq Offline

26.10.2019 04:25
arn such a dishonest child. Antworten

A person is in the world! Not just asking for someone else! More is to pay! It is dedication! The brightest point in life _ the moment of dedication! Dedication is the most dazzling moment in life! Dedication is the majority of the children who are on the ruins! Worn out the hand! Still moving with the boulder that pressed the little life! They are not afraid of hardships! Do not work hard! Fighting in the disaster area day and night! Dedication is a white angel that shuttles between white tents holding medical equipment! Staying up all night! Use your own superb medical skills to save a piece! Life on the line of life and death! They don't ask for a return! They combine their weak forces to form a red giant! Glittering red light! Dyeing the whole earth Marlboro Cigarettes, dedication is the teacher to give up his youth, give up his great future! Come to this pile of squeaky little hairy children! Listen to their childish words! Come to this small space! It is the teacher who is painstaking! Send knowledge to this group of little boys! Burn yourself like a little candle! Although it is a little bit of fire, it plays an irreplaceable role on the road we are going! You are so selflessly burning, I don't know how many children are driving the road! The most dazzling moment in my life was on the day of the dedication. My mother bought a beautiful vase from the outside and came back-----the blue pattern, and the girl of Tingting Yuli supported the paper umbrella and looked into the distance. There is also a kind of expression of love for the mother Marlboro Gold, such as the expression of love, can be concluded that it is one of the very important items of the mother. Mother rubbed the vase and said to me: "Hey daughter, you must not break this vase. If it has any mistakes, I will not let you go, do you know?" I heard the tone from this speech. It seems that this thing is more important than me! I only responded with disapproval. "Oh, a few days, my mother went out to work, only I was playing alone at home. Just when I was flustered, I suddenly thought of my good friend, Xiaolin, and told her to come to my house to play. But When I put down the phone, the hand accidentally touched the vase, and then I heard the squeaking noise "��", the pieces of the vase fell to the ground one by one, and my heart immediately fluttered and threw, thinking This: What should I do? I will be killed by my mother. My head is blank, I want to stick it with all-purpose glue. When I find the universal glue, I saw that Xiaolin has come, and slowly Picking up the pieces. When I wanted to call her, my mother came back. Mom saw the scene in the room and immediately shouted: "What are you doing? What happened? You are so naughty. Who did it? "I lowered my head and said, "Not me. "At this time, I just want to escape the responsibility, but I did not expect to harm Xiaolin." Xiaolin, is that you? "Mom is still on, my mother said to me: "Daughter, today I clearly saw Xiaolin holding a vase of fragments in her hand. She didn't even admit that you should never learn such a dishonest child." "After listening to my mother, my heart is uneasy. I don't know if I should tell the truth, but I am afraid of tomorrow. I decided to tell my mother. My mother immediately shouted after listening: "How can you lie about this child? I am wrong." Xiaolin, a man must be honest, no matter how big the responsibility is Online Cigarettes, he must bear it. You are lying on the ground, and reflecting on things not only gives me a lesson, but also teaches me to face life honestly, and I am responsible for what I do.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

NewportCigarettesCoupons

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz