Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 Drittes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

30.10.2019 11:40
then that person has their own hang ups and is Antworten

WASHINGTON -- Despite all the turnovers, fouls and general frustration Monday night, Bradley Beal never lost his rhythm.Beal made a career-high seven 3-pointers and finished with 31 points, and the Washington Wizards recovered after giving up a late lead and beat the Sacramento Kings 101-95 in overtime.John Wall added 19 points and 11 assists, shaking off a career-high 11 turnovers to score six points in overtime. Beal had the other three on his last 3-pointer of the nightJohn did a great job of finding me (throughout the game), said Beal, who took a career-high 13 shots from beyond the arc. Im just shooting with confidence and knocking them down.Washington had a season-high 24 giveaways, but held the Kings to three points in overtime after seeing an eight-point lead evaporate over the final 5:12 of regulation.The Wizards won their third out of four despite allowing 36 points and a season-high 20 rebounds to Sacramentos DeMarcus Cousins.They also survived committing 15 fouls before halftime, including technicals given to Wall, Marcin Gortat and coach Scott Brooks.It was probably like eight, 10 minutes straight where it was just fouls, fouls, fouls or turnovers, Wall said. Its hard to get in a rhythm but we did a great job of trying to find Brad.Rudy Gay added 18 points, including a 3-pointer in overtime for the Kings, who were looking for their first back-to-back game sweep of the season. Cousins missed all three of his field goal attempts and a pair of free throws in the extra period.Im sick about that, Cousins said. I feel like I just choked the overtime.Cousins had scored 10 points in the Kings 12-4 run to close regulation, his last on a tough runner over Gortat to tie it at 92 with 10.1 seconds left.Wall missed a fadeaway jumper at the buzzer, but hit a runner early in overtime to give Washington the lead. Beals seventh and final 3, off Markieff Morris kickout with 1:57 left in overtime made it 97-92 before Wall hit four free throws to seal the win.Were doing a better job of making strides, Beal said. We have mishaps here and there. Youre going to have them in a game. But I think we do a better job of really retaliating and getting a stop when we need to and scoring when we need to.TIP-INSKings: Coach David Joerger started the same lineup for a second straight, ending a stretch four games with at least one change. ... Sacramento fell to 1-4 in the second game of a back-to-back set.Wizards: After making his season debut Saturday following preseason surgery on his left knee, C Ian Mahinmi missed Monday with a sore right knee, coach Scott Brooks said. ... Washington had nine of its turnovers in the second quarter.TECHNICALLY SPEAKINGWalls first-quarter technical was his fourth of the season, moving him within one of Cousins, who entered Monday tied for the league lead. Gortats came midway through the second and Brooks got his just before halftime.TOUGH BASKETSCousins 36 points put him within two of his season high. But he shot just 16 of 34 from the floor, and 1 of 6 from beyond the arc. The Kings were 3 of 21 as a team from 3-point range.DOUBLE TROUBLEKelly Oubres 10 rebounds off the bench for Washington was a career high, which combined 10 points amounted to his first ever double-double.UP NEXTKings: At Philadelphia on Wednesday night in the third game of a six-game road trip.Wizards: Begin a three-game road swing at Oklahoma City on Wednesday night. Yeezy Boost 350 v3 Belgie .com) - The red-hot Los Angeles Kings will try to extend their winning streak to a season-high seven games when they visit the Edmonton Oilers for Sundays clash at Rexall Place. Adidas NMD Heren Sale . Still, Brewers manager Ron Roenicke thought taking him out before the fifth inning was an unusual move. "Im looking up at the board and hes got two hits given up and one run, and Im taking him out after the fourth inning," Roenicke said. http://www.nmdbelgie.com/kopen-yeezy-boost-700-sale.html .C. -- Calgarys Kevin Koe did it the hard way again. Adidas NMD Dames Sale . Woodson said during a radio interview Thursday that the Knicks Carmelo Anthony doesnt get the same calls as other superstars. Adidas Zx Flux Kopen . Goals from Jerome Boateng, Franck Ribery and Thomas Mueller extended Bayerns unbeaten run to a record 37 matches. "This record is incredible," Bayern coach Pep Guardiola said. Just over 18 years ago, I had to have a liver transplant. I was only 22 at the time, but had been diagnosed with autoimmune hepatitis, which caused my body to malfunction and attack my own liver because it recognized it as a foreign object. As a result, the doctor said I had the liver of an 80-year-old male alcoholic, and if I didnt get a transplant right away, I wasnt going to make it.I was in denial at first, thinking, Just give me a shot or some antibiotics to see how this plays itself out, but Im not going to die. I went home that night and started throwing up bile. I was completely dehydrated, swollen, and I was too weak to walk on my own. The livers function is to clean your blood, and mine had gotten to the point where it wasnt filtering any of the toxins out, so I was completely toxic and had to be stabilized. I wound up hospitalized for a week. Thats when I was like, Oh, this is for real.It took 18 months before a donor match was found, and my doctors prepared me for what surgery was going to be like. They never sugar-coated things and helped me manage the fear as well. They said, Imagine what it would feel like for a Mack truck to run over you, and whatever you think that could feel like, amplify it by 10 because thats how youre going to feel after the surgery.The liver is located toward the back of your body, so what they had to do was open my chest up like a book. Theres a vertical cut that starts in between my breasts that goes down six inches and then horizontally across on both sides. They peeled my skin back to expose my rib cage and broke a rib on my left side to have better access to my liver. After they replaced it with a new one, they had to reconnect the bile ducts and all the major veins, reset the bone and then closed me up with sutures and staples.?The whole process took eight hours.During the recovery process, its mandatory to give blood every week so your doctor can monitor whether or not the liver is functioning properly. The average hospital stay after surgery is about two to three weeks. I was so tired of being sick that I checked out in eight or nine days. The staples didnt come out for another week or two.Theres nothing you can do to prepare for the first time you see the scar. Its such a deep cut, and the lines are so huge that its not something that will ever completely close -- you will always see this huge upside-down T on me. All across the scar lines are the dots from the staples, which have faded over the years, but its still slightly pinker than my normal skin color, and the scar tissue makes it a little bit puffier than the rest of my skin. It looks very tribal.The scar felt foreign at first, and I had mixed emotions. Obviously, I was thankful to have it because it meant that I made it. I was one of the lucky people that was given the gift of a donor, and Im here to tell the story.But I can remember that first summer going to the beach and wearing a two-piece -- because I was a 20-something and thats what Ive always worn. I didnt even think about it until I noticed people staring.At first I thought, What are they looking at? Then I realized it was my scar. It was bittersweet because something that brought me life caused people to look at mee with what felt like scorn.dddddddddddd I dont think I processed it as curiosity or even concern; I processed it as if they were judging me for being imperfect.I dont notice the stares now, but that first year after surgery I was extremely aware of them. I was a young woman and was much more concerned about what others thought. It made me less confident around men and in dating because I was like, Oh, God, Im going to have to tell them about my experience. If things progress, hell see it and what will he think? Its not something that I ever get to walk away from.There were definitely times where I felt awful. I was so mad at my surgeon because the cut isnt a straight line. It sounds crazy now, but Id taken such good care of my body, and before the surgery I had no other scars. None. I never had an accident as a kid that required stitches or didnt heal completely. I dont even have tattoos. So I just felt ruined.Thankfully, my mom was there to talk me through it emotionally because she grounded me. Whenever I expressed concern about people thinking Im ugly because of the scar shed say, How can you worry about that when youre here and youre healthy? If a scar, which is something that was integral to making sure that you were even here becomes a deterrent, then that person has their own hang ups and is not the one for you.Im very proud of my scar now, and I have been for a very long time, but in the beginning it definitely helped me make a lot of smart decisions about people. If I was talking to someone who was very focused on physical perfection and what is and isnt beautiful I would remove myself because Im actually extremely imperfect. Im very comfortable with that, and my scar allowed me to be more aware of the kind of person I want to share my imperfections with.Another surprise bonus of my scar is that I can use it as a weight-gain tool. I dont have the luxury of saying Im going to put on 10 pounds, because whenever I put on weight the scar tissue stretches and it hurts. I immediately feel physically uncomfortable. It just feels like your skin is being pulled taut -- but from the inside -- so it itches. Because of that, its important for me to stay physically fit, so I work out regularly. Im only 5 foot tall, so my sweet spot is 118 pounds. At that weight I still have my curves and my tummy is flat. Thats when I feel my sexiest because a toned up Mitzi is a happy Mitzi.Although my surgery and illness is not the type of experience that I would wish on my worst enemy, I wouldnt take it back because its such a tremendous part of my life journey. It informed who I am today. Im a survivor, and my scar is a daily reminder that life is for the living. I was literally just two cuts away from dying. Theres not a day that I dont get up and recognize how blessed I am to be getting up, period.Anslem Samuel Rocque is Brooklyn-based writer whose has appeared everywhere from Essence and The Root to Complex and Penthouse. When hes not shopping for memorable socks, hes procrastinating about finishing his debut novel. Follow him on Twitter and Instagram @iamARocque. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz